你带保温杯去学校吗
You take a thermos to school?
你有存钱罐吗
You got a piggy bank?
把它们都带过来
Bring 'em both here.
你的保温杯
Your thermos.
把你的包给我
Give me your bag.
好了
All right.
看着
See.
看见了吗 你试试
See? You try it.
你在干嘛 打苍蝇吗
What are you trying to do, kill a fly?
不是吗
No?
你就是在拍苍蝇吧 来 再来
You could have fooled me. Come on, try again.
上帝啊 看着
Aw, Jesus Christ. Look.
这样 好吗
Hey?
就像这样 快点
Just like that. Come on.
再来
Again!
再来 加油
Again, come on!
你到底是有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
你喜欢被人欺负吗
Do you like getting pushed around?
你喜欢被人取笑吗
You like being made fun of?
你喜欢头上顶着
You like coming home
其他孩子的鼻屎回家吗
with other kids' snot in your hair?
不喜欢 那就别像个娘们
No? Then stop acting like such a goddamn pussy
把那个东西挥起来 认真点
and swing that thing like you mean it!
你害怕了吗 等到明天
You scared? About tomorrow?
你害怕如果你伤害了那个男孩
You afraid of what's going to happen
不知道结果会怎么样吗
if you hurt that boy?
你害怕如果你什么都不做会发生什么吗
You afraid of what's going to happen if you don't?
记住我说过的
Just remember what I said.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
绝不让步
Stand your ground.
盯着他的眼睛
Look him straight in the eye...
狠狠地揍他
and break his goddamn head open.
韦斯利 这是钱伯斯先生
Wesley, this is Mr. Chambers.
你好 韦斯利
Hello, Wesley.
想过来坐一下吗
Want to come have a seat?
三周前
Well, three weeks ago,
在南达科塔的奥伯恩发生了一起抢劫
there was a robbery in Auburn, South Dakota.
现在 五名武装分子进入了
Now, five armed men entered the...
-你需要 -对
- Oh, you need to... - Oh, yeah.
当然 对不起
Of course. Sorry.
五人中的四人已经被逮捕
Four out of the five men have been apprehended.
一人在逃
One man is left.
这个人
This Man.
我们相信他躲在里奇菲尔德的某处
We believe he may be hiding somewhere in Richfield.
两周前
Two weeks ago,
罗素县治安部门在23号♥公路边的
the Russell County Sheriff's Department tracked him down
加尔森汽车旅馆发现了他的踪迹
to the Hotel Garson on Route 23.
我们相信他可能受了伤
We believe he may be hurt,
挺严重 可能丧失了行动能力
wounded, possibly incapacitated.
现在 假如这个人还在里奇菲尔德
Now, if this man is still in Richfield,
他会想方设法
he's going to be doing
试图逃跑
everything in his power to try to escape,
我的工作就是
and it's my job
确保在他逃跑前逮捕他
to see that he's apprehended before that can happen.
我希望你能帮我
I was hoping that you might be able to help me.
那么 你见过这个人吗 韦斯利
So, have you seen this man, Wesley?
他能
Can he...?
韦斯利·钱伯斯先生问了你一个问题
Wesley, Mr. Chambers asked you a question.
好好看看
Take a good look.
我可以和你儿子单独谈谈吗
Would it be all right if I spoke to your son in private?
-我觉得不 -只需要一小会
- Oh, I don't... - It'll only take a minute.
求你了
Please?
我就在另一个房♥间 好吗
I'm just going to be right in the other room, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想
I imagine...
你们这里离州际公路这么远
you must get a lot of animals around here,
附近一定有很多动物 对吗
being this far away from the interstate, huh?
鹿 狐狸 驼鹿
Deer... foxes... moose?
知道吗 在我老家
You know, where I'm from...
我们有美洲狮
we had mountain lions.
我们过去有个邻居 斯特拉顿夫人
We had a neighbor... Mrs. Stratton.
她总喂附近的猫
She was always feeding all the neighborhood cats.
大部分都是流浪猫
Strays, mostly.
它们会去她家
They would just come down to her house.
她会在门外留几盘食物和牛奶
She would leave out plates of food and milk.
然后有一天
Then one day,
她开始抚育这只美洲幼狮
she starting feeding this baby mountain lion.
持续养了好几周
It went on for weeks.
她耐心地喂养它照顾它
She would feed it and care for it.
她还给它起了名字
She even named it.
但是就在几周后
And a few weeks later,
同样这只美洲狮杀了斯特拉顿夫人
that same mountain lion killed Mrs. Stratton.
还杀了她的家人 和她所有的猫
Her, her family... even all them cats.
不过我认为狮子的天性就原本如此
But I guess that's just what happens.
我得走了
That's my ride.
很高兴见到你 韦斯利
Nice to meet you, Wesley.
没事的
It's okay.
你来看看
You can look.
想听听我怎么搞没的吗
Want to know how I lost it?
你确定吗
You sure?
因为一只老虎
A tiger.
什么 你不信我吗
What, you don't believe me?
是真的
It's true.
你一旦看得近些
If you look real close,
你就能看见这些牙印
you can still see the teeth marks.
咬得很干净
Bit it clean off.
那你知道我做了什么吗
So you know what I did?
我学会了如何捕猎
I learned how to hunt,
学会了如何追踪
and I learned how to track,
终于有一天 我知道了如何杀死一只老虎
and one day, I found that mean ol' tiger.
我抓到它的时候
And when I did,
我伸手捏住了它的喉咙
I reached down his throat,
我狠狠地挖出了它的心脏
and I ripped his heart out.
我紧紧地捏着它
And I squeezed it so tight...
最后在我手里变得一丁点大
that I turned it into a little red ruby.
从那以后
And ever since then,
没有老虎敢咬我一口
no tiger has ever taken another bite out of me again.
喂
Hey.
喂 你不能待在这里
Hey, you can't stay here.
他们找到你的时候 会找到我的
They look for you, they find me.
这个模型它看上去像不像
Does it look like the planets in this model
行星们以不同的速度在运行
are traveling at different speeds?
有多少玻璃弹子
How many marbles...
吃屎吧你 弱智
Eat shit, retard.
收到 结束
Copy that. Over.
我什么也没有看见 我继续在附近巡逻
I don't see anything. I'll check around back.
我发誓我忠诚于
I pledge allegiance to the flag
美♥利♥坚♥联合合众国
of the United States of America...
和共和国为了
and to the Republic for which...
为了
for which...
去你♥妈♥的♥为了什么
I'm saying fucking "for which."
要命 为了什么呢
Oh, my God, "For which..."
它代表着 一个国家 在神的控制之下
it stands... one nation... under God.
看不见的 看不见的吗
Indivisible... "Indivisible"?
那个你们小瞎子用得最多的词
That a word you deaf kids use a lot?
看不见的吗
"Indivisible"?
是啊
Yeah?
为了每个人的自♥由♥ 噢 和平等
"With liberty... and justice... for all."
这就对了
All right.
嘿 你知道什么脏话吗
Hey, do you know any cusses?