套筒扳手吗
Uh, socket wrench?
是的 很好
Socket wrench. Very good.
这个呢
How about this one?
嗯 是个扳手
Uh, is it a wrench?
是的 是哪种扳手
Yeah, but what kind of wrench?
是皮带扳手吗
A strap wrench?
是的 是皮带扳手
Strap wrench, that's right.
真棒
That's my boy.
嘿
Hey!
你这有别的吃的吗
You got anything else to eat around here,
除了水果
besides fruit snacks?
嘿 看这个
Hey, look at this.
昨天早上 在加尔森旅馆大堂里的枪声
Early morning patrons were startled yesterday
使旅客们受到了惊吓
when multiple shots were fired in the Garson Hotel hallway.
就在刚刚过了七点的时候
Just past 7:00 a.M.,
这是2004年以来里奇菲尔德发生的
resulting in Richfield's first homicide
第一件杀人案件
since 2004.
即使罗素县的执法部门
Even though Russell County law enforcement
在几分钟内到达了现场
was on the scene within minutes,
三名嫌疑人
three suspects
和一名在旅馆工作的快餐厨师
and one short-order cook employed by the hotel
在他们到达现场时已经死亡
lay dead by the time of their arrival.
他们在第十七号♥公路上另设了检查站
They opened up another check point on 17.
车都堵到鹿点广场了
Backed up traffic all the way to Deerpoint Square.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
多洛莉丝说他们正在根据地图
Dolores says they're going door to door
挨家挨户地盘查
over in Plainsview.
都是我们辛苦赚钱交的税啊
All our hard-earned tax dollars at work.
我该走了
I'd better get going.
又走吗
Going?
是啊 我要去国王头酒吧见米契
Yeah, I'm meeting Mitch down at the King's Head.
他在和库伯争个不停
He's trying to wrangle Cooper out.
看他能不能
See if he can give us a break
给他一直忙活的汽车传动系统歇一歇
on those drivelines he's been hanging on to.
你知道的 那台拖拉机终于开始运行了
You know, finally get that tractor up and running.
你会去很久吗
You going to be long?
这个不好说
You know, as long as it takes.
帮我照顾好妈妈
Take care of your mom for me.
泰格 我走了
Tiger.
你妈做的吗
Your mom make this?
她饭做得不错
She's a good cook.
好吃
Good.
我不能再待在这里了
I can't stay here no more.
我得去见个朋友
I've got to meet a friend.
那个朋友要带我去
That friend is going to get me...
我需要去的地方
to where I need to go.
但如果他找不到我就不能带我去
But he can't get me there if he can't find me.
这就是你要做的
Here's what you're going to do.
路边卡车站
知道吗 你每走一步就更漂亮
You're prettier by the step, you know that?
对 你每走一步就更漂亮
Yeah. You get prettier every step.
每一步
Every step.
-我们走 快走 -闭嘴
- Let's go, let's go. - Shut up.
上车
Get in.
快点
Come on.
所以 你有东西要给我吗
So, you got something for me?
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where he is?
你会告诉我吗
You gonna tell me?
也许我不想知道呢
Maybe I don't want to know.
你想过吗
Did you ever think of that?
听着 你告诉他
Look... you tell him
我要花点时间来搞定这一切
I'm going to take some time to figure this all out.
几天 一周 我也说不准
A couple of days. A week. I don't know.
可能要花点时间
As long as it takes.
那么
Well, then...
看起来我比我预想的
looks like I'll be stickin' around
要待得久一点
a little longer than I thought.
就放在那里
Just put it there.
那里
There.
你今天不上学吗
Don't you got school today?
不上
No?
怎么 是华盛顿诞辰日还是什么
What, is it Washington's birthday or something?
华盛顿诞辰日 美国各州的法定假日
了解了
Figures.
好
All right.
像这样
Like that.
生活是有趣的
Life is interesting
因为我们会遇见各种人
because we meet all kinds of people,
了解他们很酷的想法和经历
and learn about their cool ideas and experiences.
我尊重并接受他们真实的自我
I respect and accept them for who they are.
你也该试试
You should try it.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你好 宝贝儿们 在干嘛呢
Hey, babies, whatcha doin'?
你在看电视吗
You watching your shows?
今天在学校过得好吗
You have a good day at school today?
那个肯尼迪家的孩子又找你麻烦了吗
That Kennedy boy starting trouble with you again?
听着 我知道事情有点
Look, I know things have been a little...
但如果你想聊聊 无论是什么
but if there's ever anything you want to talk about...
你可以
You know...
"说出来"
"Talk."
有人想来帮我一把吗
Hey, someone want to give me a hand over here?
去吧 帮帮你♥爸♥
Go. Help your father.
该死
Dammit.
把这些搬到那里
Just take them over there.
把这些 停 停下
Just take them... Just stop... stop!
该死
Dammit.
你带什么来了
What have you got there?
什么
What?
你想和我玩国际跳棋吗
You wanna play me at checkers?
你玩得好吗
You any good?
怎么
What?
就因为你是个聋子
Just 'cause you're deaf,
你觉得我就该让你赢吗
you think I'm going to let you win?
你要靠自己的实力赢
You win when you win.
现在 把那个捡起来
Now pick that shit up.
你去哪里
Hey. Hey!
我有说我们下完了吗
Did I say we were done?
来吧
Come on.
看这里 就在这里
Hey. Look at that. Right there.
你刚把棋子挪到了我的国王前面
You just moved your piece in front of my king.
而我要做的就是
And all I got to do is...
好了
Oh, hey.
别哭
Don't go crying.
你还有棋子
You still got your hand on that piece.
好吗
All right?
想好再走
Just think before you move.
好一点
Better.
你多大了
How old are ya?
我有个和你差不多大的女儿
I got a daughter your age.
到10月份就满十岁了
Well, turns 10 in October.
和她妈一起生活
Lives with her Mama.
别跟别人说是我告诉你的
Now, don't tell anyone I told you that.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
好吧 也许现在不喜欢 但将来会的
Well... Maybe not now, but one day.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
你头发上怎么会有干鼻屎
How come you got boogers in your hair?
我好冷
I'm cold.
要上课了
School's about to start.
每一天吗
Every day, huh?
那个孩子 比你高吗
This kid... he bigger than you?
好吧
Yeah.