跟上
Come on.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
狗屁
Shit!
他妈的
Shit.
你觉得很有意思吗
You think that's funny?
是吗
Yeah?
周界单检
Perimeter one check.
肯定的 218
Affirmative, 218.
我们在海湾发现了一辆旧的黑色废弃货车
We found an old black van abandoned on the strip.
我们得小点声
We got to be quieter.
你鬼鬼祟祟地要溜到哪儿去
Where are you sneaking off to?
噢 有吗
Oh, what?
你怎么和你家老头一起来这儿看电视来了
Did you come here to watch TV with your old man?
好吧 别介意
Well, don't bother.
它坏了
It's broken.
电视坏了
The TV's broken.
拖拉机坏了
The tractor's broken.
我觉得每件该死的东西都得
I think every goddamn thing is...
你知道 当我长大的时候
You know, when I was growing up,
我们有个总是出故障的熔炉
we had this furnace that was always on the fritz.
唯一能修好的人
And the only person
就是你爷爷
who could ever get it working was your grandpa.
每一次这个熔炉要坏的时候
And every time that furnace started acting up...
他都屁颠颠地跑到地下室去
he'd march his ass down there into that basement,
直到这些加热器重新变热他才会回来
and he wouldn't come back up until those radiators were hot.
而且没有人
And no one...
从来没人搞得懂他怎么做到的
no one could figure out how he did it.
于是有一天
So one day,
我决定自己下去试试能不能做到
I decided that I just had to go down there and see for myself.
好吧 结果是
Well... It turns out...
根本不花什么力气
it didn't take much.
根本没有用到什么魔法
It didn't take any magic.
也不需要什么技巧
It didn't take any skill either.
成功只需要一点点努力
All it took... was a good hard...
现在你♥他♥妈♥可以告诉我你到底去哪儿了吗
Now you tell me where the hell were you going?
嘿 嘿
Hey... Hey.
学校里那些孩子真的那么对你了吗
Did the kid at school do that to you?
到底怎么了
Huh?
嘿
Hey!
现在的情况看上去比早上更糟糕
It looks worse now than it did this morning.
是的
Yeah, well.
你懂的 你得在这儿更加小心才行
You know, you got to be more careful there,
因为你在你家老头修理电视的时候
sneaking up on your old man like that
那样偷袭他
when he's trying to get that TV working.
你本来会被狠狠教训一顿的
You could have a lost an eye catching an elbow like that.
你对那个破电视
You've got to be more patient.
得更加耐心点
With that damn TV.
如果你继续敲它
If you keep hitting it,
它只会变得更加破
it's just going to keep getting more broken.
我表示过歉意了
I said I was sorry.
总之我并不清楚你们俩在做什么
I don't know what you two were doing up anyway.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
倒是你什么时候变成修电视的了
Since when did you become a TV repair man anyway?
我们就不能暂时不谈这事吗
Can we just drop it!
我现在已经觉得够糟糕了 好吗
I feel bad enough as it is already, all right?
嘿 泰格
Hey, Tiger. Uh...
泰格
Tiger!
嘿
Hey.
我打算
I was thinking about
修理好这只船准备过春天
getting the boat ready for the spring,
你觉得呢
you know?
把船磨亮
Sand her down.
重新上漆
Throw a fresh coat of paint on her.
你觉得怎么样
You know?
可能会在四月份的时候划去湖里
Maybe take her down to the lake come April.
钓会儿鱼
Do a little fishing.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
我 我不知道
I... I can't...
钓鱼
Fishing.
你♥爸♥爸想带你去钓鱼
Your father wants to take you fishing.
是 挺好的
Yeah. All righty, then.
他在那儿乱晃
He's hanging out there,
寻找一个好机会
looking for a good ride.
只要六秒 他就在那儿了 结束
Just six seconds, and there he is, off.
多么漂亮的一击
What a great ride for him.
今晚他的水平将会提高
That's going to bring up his average tonight,
罗伯 他会对这个成绩非常满意的
and he is going to be happy with that score, Rob.
我们整个赛季都在追踪他
We've been following him all season,
在移♥动♥中
on the move.
在去年那场挫伤他的伤病之后
After that injury last year that set him back,
我们不太确定了
we weren't sure
我们今年是否还要观察他
if we were going to see him again this year.
今晚他将因此感到非常开心
He's got to be happy about that tonight.
那使他高兴疯了
That's bumping him up.
总之现在让我们看看第三位置
Looking at third place overall right now,
他站得如此坚定
so he is standing strong...
好 我要再来一杯
Yeah, I'll get one more.
那么你这些日子都在哪工作呢
So where are you working these days?
我能搭个顺风车吗
Can I get a lift?
你♥他♥妈♥有啥事儿吗
Can I fucking help you?
来吧 小伙子
Come on, son.
我给你买♥♥杯汽水
Let me get you a soda.
使用轮椅需要经过允许
Wheelchair to admitting.
脑震荡太严重了 所以
The concussion's pretty bad, so...
他们要给他打镇静剂直到肿胀减轻
They're going to sedate him until the swelling goes down.
昨天晚上他没回来
When he didn't come home last night,
我就以为
I just assumed
他会在里奇的家过夜
he was staying over at Richie's place.
但是埃德娜打了过来然后说
But then Edna called and said...
今天早上他的车仍然停在国王头酒吧
that his truck was still parked at the King's Head this morning,
所以我
so I...
我已经取消了信♥用♥卡♥就是为了确保这事
I already canceled the credit card just to be sure.
是的 这里很安静
Yeah. It's quiet here.
我不知道 妈妈 我不知道
I don't know, Mom. I don't know.
我能叫你回来吗
Can I call you back?
好的
Okay.
作为交换你为什么不坐在我身边
Why don't you come sit next to me for a change?
来吧
Come on.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
饿了吗
Hungry?
安娜贝尔
Annabelle.
你觉得这个做这匹马的名字怎么样
What do you think about that for a horse's name?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
是的
Yeah.
我也喜欢这个
I like it, too.
你知道吗 我像你这么大的时候
You know, when I was about your age,
可能还小几岁
maybe a couple of years younger,
我父亲从邓肯一个牧场主手里
my daddy bought a stable of coldbloods
买♥♥回一群冷血马
from a horse rancher down in Duncan.
我的任务就是给它们喂食 清洗
It was my job to feed 'em, clean 'em,
锉马蹄 拖马粪
file their hooves, haul their shit.
唯独一件事我父亲不让我做 就是
About the only thing my daddy wouldn't let me do was
给它们取名字
name 'em.
我得告诉你 喂马的日子不会因此好过
It didn't make feeding time any easier, I'll tell you that.
马厩着火那晚
The night the fire started,
父亲带我和妹妹去吃了冰淇淋
my daddy took my sister and me out for ice cream.
那是唯一一次
That's the only time
父亲带我俩出门
my dad took me or my sister anywhere.
保险公♥司♥赔偿了一切损失
The insurance paid for the damage,
甚至更多
and then some,