看啊 矮低炮
Here comes the Retard Rocket!
我发誓效忠
I pledge allegiance
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
to the flag of the United States of America
和它所代表的共和国
and to the Republic for which it stands...
还要吗 亲爱的
Can I offer you more, sweetie?
不了
Mm-mm.
不要了吗
No?
你呢 宝贝
What about you, baby?
还饿吗
Still hungry?
饿吗
Hungry?
你们两个肯定是想留着肚子
Oh, I bet... you two saved room...
吃甜点
for dessert.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我猜到了
Yeah, I figured as much.
所以 想吃奶油巧克力蛋糕还是冰淇淋
So, will it be Ring Dings or ice cream?
大鳄鱼
Crocodile!
鳄鱼
Crocodile?
亲爱的 鳄鱼可不能给你当甜品吃呀
Baby, you can't have crocodile for dessert.
不可以哦
You can't.
小心点哈
Oh, you'd better watch out.
我要开始攻击了
I'm coming for ya.
你个小讨厌鬼
You little stinker.
我能排到前两名吗
Best two out of three?
哈哈 好的吧
Yeah, okay. All right.
佛洛
Follow.
叫佛洛吗
Follow?
这个名字很酷哦 亲爱的
That is a cool name, Dragon.
埃尔先生在这呢
Mr. El is in the way.
引诱他
Bait him.
进到房♥子里面 从侧路走
Just go into the house, like sideways.
-就像 -哦 不 那太吓人了
- Like... - Oh, no. That's too scary.
哦 不要
Oh, no.
这就是我的方式
This is how I actually had it.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
韦斯利 宝贝
Wesley, baby.
然后你就可以带他回家了
Then you can bring him into the house.
看谁回来了
Look who's home.
嗨
Hey.
泰格 你好吗
Hey, Tiger.
快过来给爸爸抱抱
Why don't you come over here and give your old man a squeeze?
来呀
Come on.
快过来
Get over here.
我想你们了
I missed you guys.
来
Come here.
你还好吧
You good?
美国春季小麦的收获
U.S. spring wheat harvest
已经完成三分之一了
is just over a third complete.
领先于五年平均水平
That's ahead of the five-year average.
伦恩说可以让我周六早上上班
Len said he could give me Saturday mornings,
那就意味着我要6点开门
but that means I'll have to open at 6:00
去见那个管仓库的人
and meet with the inventory guys and all that, so...
我要答应他吗
So should I tell him yeah?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我 让我问问库伯
Let me... let me get with Coop
看看他接下来给我安排什么活做
and see what he's got me lined up for on the next rig.
这些活真是一个比一个垃圾
One shit job after another.
你对我来说够好了
You still look good to me.
你也很好了
You look good to me.
来 泰格 起来
Come on, Tiger. Up.
妈妈和我在中午之前都会在俾斯麦
Mom and I will be in Bismarck by lunch,
看是看医生要等到4点
but the doctor's not until 4:00,
特蕾莎可以去接安珀
so Theresa can grab Amber.
哦 不 我可以 我可以去接她
Oh, no. I can... I can get her.
费舍今天像疯了一样
Fisher came in crazy today
为他八月份得到的镀锌钉子
about these galvanized nails he got up in August.
很明显 雪松比锌还厉害
Apparently, cedar kills zinc,
所以现在他的墙
so now his shed wall's
留下了那种很丑的印子在上面
got all these awful streaks on it.
嗯
Hmm.
我 呃
You know, I, um...
我今天遇到洗衣房♥的肯尼迪了
I ran into Kenny Dryer today.
他说在加尔森发生了骚乱
He said there was some kind of commotion down at the Garson.
有人开枪之类的
You know, a shooting or something.
好像有四个人死了
Said something like four dead.
引起了不小的骚动
Caused a whole bunch of ruckus.
说这不好
Sorry.
韦斯利告诉我他今天的历史考试得了95分
Wesley told me he got a 95 on his history test today.
是的
Yeah.
是不是呀 亲爱的
Isn't that right, hon'?
你那个
What was the...
你哪个题错了来着
What was the one that you got wrong again?
是的 就是那个
Right. That was it.
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥战役
The Battle of Saratoga.
就错了一个
The only one.
啊 那个挺难的
Well... Saratoga... That's a tough one.
还要吗
More?
土豆
Potatoes?
嘿 你不用
Hey... You don't...
你不要总是那样敲桌子
You don't always got to be doing that.
他不是完全听不见
The boy's not deaf.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那我们不能把他当作
Well, then, maybe we shouldn't always be treating him
完全听不见
like he is.
就是 有时候
It's just that, sometimes,
对他来说会容易些
it makes it a little bit easier for him.
现在肯定是啊
For sure, now,
但是几年之后呢
but, you know, what about in a couple of years?
对他来说一切已经很艰难了
Look, things are gonna be tough enough for him
我们就不要再给他增加负担了
out there as it is without us making it worse.
我
I...
还要吗
More?
你看
See?
他可以听到你的话
The boy can hear you just fine.
早上好
'Morning.
你妈妈去外婆那了
Your... your mom's with Grandma today.
记得吗
Remember?
她在俾斯麦过的夜
She spent the night in Bismarck.
我给你做了午餐
I... I made you lunch.
试一下吧
Give it a go.
启动
Start it up.
拜托 加油
Come on. Come on!
给点力啊
Come on!
妈的
Son of a bitch!
怎么了
What?
我不知道那什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你能写下来吗
Can you write it down, for Christ's sake?
天哪
Goddammit.
我马上回来
I'll come back later.
就 我马上回来
Just... I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey!
把盐递给我
Could you pass me the salt?
盐
Salt!
你一早上都在这吗
You been here all morning?
有人知道你在这吗
Anyone else know you're here?
你不怎么说话 是吧
You don't talk much, do you?
你那是什么
What's that?
你听不到东西吗
You can't hear anything?
没关系
Don't worry.
多听也没啥好处
You're not missin' much.
那个是什么
All right, what's that one?
电影精选列表