但我从你身上看到了一些东西
But I saw something in you.
你有所不同
You were different.
你是好人
You were good!
我真是个傻♥逼♥
I'm so fucking stupid!
在我拿枪回来杀你们之前
Now you have 10 seconds to get out of here
我给你们十秒钟离开这里
before I'm back with a bullet for each of you.
你个杀人凶手
You killers.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucks!
你不属于这里
You don't belong here!
你永远也别想得救
You'll never be cured.
你会死掉
And you'll die.
会腐烂
And you'll rot.
你会被人彻底遗忘
And you'll be forgotten.
酷安
Kuan!
酷安
Kuan!
酷安
Kuan!
酷安
Kuan!
不 酷安
No, Kuan!
不 酷安
No, Kuan!
撑住
Please!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit.
快点 我们快走 快
Come on, we gotta go! Come on!
我们得去拿枪
We gotta get those gats.
柜子在哪里 赶快
Where's that cabinet? Come on!
但是这些蓝衣小鬼都不是真的
But the Blue Meanies, they're not real!
布依
Bui!
布依
Bui.
停下
Stop.
我们得继续…… -快放我下来
Gotta keep... - Dammit, let me down!
伊内丝 我们要……
Ines, we gotta...
我们要继续走
We gotta keep going.
没有我们
There's no we.
从来都没有
And there never was.
只有你和我
There's you and there's me.
你走吧 避开小路 你可以逃脱的
So go. Keep off the trails and you can make it.
伊内丝
Ines.
去你的
Fuck you.
他们追上来了
They're close.
靠
Shit.
拜托 你得吃点东西
Come on, you gotta eat something.
该死
Shit.
放我下来
Put me down.
伊内丝 -我要看看这个
Ines- - I need to see this!
好的
Okay!
冷静点
Chill.
他的喉咙
His throat.
看起来就像在微笑
Looks like it's smiling.
起来吧
Come on.
慢慢走
Creep.
好消息 还有十英里
Good news. 10 miles.
德比郡就在这条路前面
Derby's up the road.
如果我们走快一点 明天就可以找到那个天才
If we hustle tomorrow we can find your genius.
根本就没有天才
There's no genius.
没有解药
No cure.
她是唯一一个明白此事的人
She was the only one who understood that.
即使如此 她还是建造了这一切
And even still, she built all of that...
艾尔西法
Al-Shifa.
完全白费力气
What a useless thing to do.
我都来不及道别
I never got to say goodbye.
别管它了
Leave it.
我们得继续前进
We need to keep on.
你想要是吗 你想要是吗
You want it? You want it?
我受够了你这副爱哭鬼的模样
I'm sick and tired of this crybaby routine.
这不是你
It ain't you.
给我振作起来
Snap out of it!
伊内丝
Ines!
伊内丝 你来真的
Ines, for real!
你都不怎么会游泳
You can barely swim!
你完全不会游泳
You can't swim at all!
你想我做出选择
You wanted me to choose!
我会选择酷安
I would've taken Kuan!
不会选择你
Not you!
我还以为你很聪明
Think you're so fucking smart...
结果你啥都不懂
But you don't know dick about shit!
家人不是可以选择的
Family ain't something you choose.
家人
Family?
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me!
你和我 我们是家人
You and me? We're family!
你无法
You can't...
你无法
You can't...
你无法改变这点
And you can't change that, you stupid...
你个蠢货
Stupid asshole!
布依
Bui!
布依 该死
Bui! Shit!
不
No!
快醒醒
Wake up!
不
No!
真是个怂包
What a little fuckin' pussy.
嘿 小老弟
Hey, kid.
给你个忠告 不要让他们看见你哭
Word of advice? Never let them see you cry.
回头见
See you around, kid.
不 不
No! No!
去他的
Fuck this!
快醒醒
Get up!
我们还有任务没有完成
There's work to do and you're not finished yet!
我需要你 布依
I need you, Bui!
如果你知道什么对你有好处
So if you know what's good for you,
你就快给我喘口气
you better take a fucking breath!
赶紧
Right fucking now!
拜托
Please!
我的天啊
Oh my god!
你是不是打算亲我
Did you try to kiss me?
啊
Ow.
不准再做这种事了
Don't ever do that again.
我只能找到这些
This is all I could find.
你接下来有什么行动
What's your move here?
我们的行动
Our move.
我们不再逃亡 是时候反击了
We're done running. It's time to hunt.
你来做诱饵
You'll be the bait.
等等 你说啥
Wait. Wait, what?
相信我
Trust me.
会成功的
This is gonna work.
但随着你的到来
♪ But when ye come
所有的花儿都濒临枯萎
♪ And all the flowers are dying ♪
我若以死去 也是安详离去
♪ If I am dead, as dead I well may be ♪
噢 丹尼男孩
♪ Oh, Danny boy
悠扬笛声在召唤
♪ The pipes, the pipes are calling ♪
在山谷中飘荡
♪ From glen to glen
来到山头的另一侧
♪ And down the mountainside
夏天也已走远
♪ The summer's gone
所有的玫瑰
♪ And all the roses
这主意烂透了
Man, this plan sucks!
将军 笨蛋
Checkmate, dickhead.
我去
Well, fuck me.
嘿 变♥态♥
Hey, freak!
给我住手 不然我把她当圣诞礼物给划拉开
Drop it or I open her up like a fucking Christmas present.
放开我的朋友
Let my friend go.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很抗揍
Solid.