各位孩子 大家好
Hello there, boys and girls.
你最近可能已经注意到你的身体出现了一些变化
Recently you may have noticed some changes in your bodies.
不过别担心 这些变化再正常不过
But don't worry, these changes are perfectly normal.
这个叫做青春期
What's happening to you is called puberty.
这是成年必经的变化过程
It's the process of changing from a child into an adult.
世界各地不断传出死亡报道
Deaths have been reported in cities around the world.
稍后回来
Back to you-
这并非来自大自然
This ain't from nature, people.
而是人造生化武器
This is a man-made biological weapon.
规模之大前所未见
The scale of which we have never seen
所有成年人都危在旦夕
and every adult is at risk.
这个病毒似乎不会对青春期前的孩子
It appears the disease has no effect
产生影响
on prepubescent children.
然而当被感染的孩子进入到青春期
However, when infected children reach puberty,
这个病毒就会致命
the effects of the disease will be fatal.
这似乎会很奇怪 让人不适
It may seem strange, uncomfortable,
甚至有时会令人不安
even unpleasant at times,
但我们无人能幸免
but it happens to each and every one of us.
让我们为孩子们祈祷
Let us pray for our children,
因为我们很快会离开人世
for soon we will be gone
他们将独自面对这场瘟疫
and they will have to suffer this plague alone.
我们做不到的
We're not gonna make it!
不 我们能做到 呼哈
Yes we are! Hooah!
背包不错
Cute backpack.
交过来
Bring it here.
有种来拿
Come and get it.
我来对付
Ah, ah. I got this.
听着小子 有两条路让你选
Look, buddy, there's two ways this can go down.
一条简单的 一条……
The easy way, or...
我说啥来着
What am I saying?
这世界就没有简单的事
Nothing is world is fucking easy!
他划伤你了吗
He cut you?
我皮糙肉厚
I'm solid.
希望他有水
Tell me he's got water.
我想喝汽水都要想疯了
I'd kill for something with bubbles.
该死的
Shit, man.
你笑什么
What's with you?
你觉得这好笑吗
Think it's funny?
要在这操蛋的世界活活饿死
Starving to death in the fucking woods?
嘘
Shh!
你听
Listen.
听到了吗
You hear that?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
地图上都找不到这里
This place ain't on the map.
别管这里了 我们还得去找到那个天才
We should skip it. We gotta find that genius.
等等
Wait.
他们有水
They've got water.
不过他们背着枪
But they're packing heat.
是重机♥枪♥
Heavy.
水
Water?
那简直是片海洋
They got a whole ocean!
所以
So.
我们有什么行动
What's our move here?
是我的行动
It's my move.
你留下侦查
You're staying on recon.
真无聊
Boring!
藏着点 观察好这片区域
Lay low and suss out the area.
在这儿临时歇歇脚
This is just a pit stop.
等等 你要把我留在这吗
Wait. You're leaving me here?
一个人
Alone?
这里可是蓝衣小鬼的地盘
In Blue Meanie territory?
我听说他们在附近找到些尸体
I heard they found geezers around here.
被蓝色塑料布包裹着
Wrapped in blue plastic.
喉咙被割断了
Throats cut open.
就像被宰的猪
Like pigs.
别那么怂
Don't be a pussy.
我会给你带些美味佳肴回来
I'll back with a tasty treat just for you.
那个别弄丢了
Don't lose that.
居然被个鬼故事吓到了
Scared of a ghost story.
我没被吓到
I ain't scared!
而且那不是故事
It ain't no story.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
站住
Halt!
来者何人
Who's there?
请给我点水喝
Water!
求你了
Please.
等我三分钟 旋转秋千那里见
Meet me in three. By the jazz swingers.
旋转秋千
Jazz swingers?
谢谢你
Thank you.
外面环境很艰难
It's been rough out there.
我在前往北方 要去德比郡
I'm headed north. Town called Derby.
你听说过吗
Heard of it?
据说那里有一个天才少年
They say there's like some kid genius
发明出了疫苗之类的
who made a vaccine or something.
也许只是个谣言 但我还是想去一探究竟
It's probably just a rumor, but I'm still gonna go look...
你是孤身一人吗
Are you alone?
真的吗
You sure?
我可不喜欢惊喜
I hate surprises.
真的
Yes.
我只是开个玩笑
I'm just playing.
我超喜欢惊喜 你是从城里来的 对吗
I love surprises. You're coming from the city, right?
我听说那里的孩子很疯狂
I heard kids over there be going, like, crazy,
在效仿《疯狂的麦克斯》
like full-on Mad Max and whatnot.
我妈妈就是那里的人 你是哪里人
My mom was from there. Where are you from?
我是…… -噢
I'm from- - Oh!
你猜我在忙什么
Guess what I'm working on?
就算赌钱你也肯定猜不到
Bet you money you can't guess.
不过钱已经不重要了
Not that money matters anymore.
很抱歉 我只是看到陌生人会很兴奋
I'm sorry, I just get really excited when I meet new people.
说到惊喜 我要给你看点东西
Oh, speaking of surprises, I need to show you something.
我的计划 艾尔西法
My project, Al-Shifa.
你一定会大吃一惊 它将改变这个世界
You're gonna bug out. It's literally gonna change the world.
你还走得动吗
Can you walk on that?
还可以
Sorta.
那就好 我帮你拿东西
Great. Here, let me get that for you.
举起手来 不许动
Hands up and don't move.
你的东西 现在归我了
All of your shit? It's mine now.
乖乖把东西交过来
So be a doll and gather it up for me
我可以放你一马
and I'll be on my merry way.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
上一个不听话的笨蛋的
The last fucker who didn't do as they were told.
不许动
Hold still!
你再往前一步 我就杀了你
One more step and I toast you.
我可没跟你说笑
I'm for real, this aint a game.
当然了
Sure it is.
真是初生牛犊不怕虎
Kids these days.
哇哦
Wow!
你还真的要把我杀了
You were really gonna ice me just like that.
真是冷血
You cold-blooded.
我跟你说
Tell you what.
你道个歉 我兴许还会带你去看看我的计划
Apologize and maybe I'll still show you my project.
滚开
Back the fuck off!
嘿 布依
Hey, Bui!
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
你现在把我成功惹毛了
Now you're starting to piss me off.
啊
Ow!
啊 啊
Ow! Ow!
啊
Ow!
求你
Please.
不要 不要再给我打♥针♥
No. No more shots.