不要
No!
住手
Stop!
我没有病了
Don't! I'm not sick anymore!
放开我
Get off of me!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
住手 啊
Stop! Ow!
蠢货
Idiot!
别乱动
Hold still!
小家伙
Kid.
小家伙
Kid!
我叫酷安
My name is Kuan.
而且我们年纪差不多
And I bet we're, like, the same age.
好的
Okay.
这会很疼 不过你是个笨蛋
This is going to hurt, but you're a dingus.
而且这是你活该
And you sorta deserve it.
啊
Ow!
我不害怕
I ain't scared.
这是什么
What is this?
晚餐
Dinner.
闻着真恶心
This smells like actual garbage.
等等 抱歉
Wait! Sorry.
哇 中奖了
Aw, jackpot.
这些是我的了 姐妹
These are mine, girl.
伊内丝
Ines.
什么
What?
伊内丝 我的名字 是法国名
Ines. That's my name, it's French.
今晚很晴朗
It's clear tonight.
沉睡的美丽星空
Dormir a la belle etoile.
这是法语 意思是夜空下沉睡的……
That's French for "to sleep under-"
我知道 你会说法语
Je sais. Tu parles francais?
额 不是
Oh. Uh, no.
不是很会 只是我妈妈教过我一点
Not really. My mom taught me.
她知道大约20种语言
She knew, like, 20 languages.
本来想全部学会 即使是在生命尽头
Wanted to learn 'em all. Even at the very end.
你真该在医院病床上看看她
You should've seen her in her hospital bed
她的身边堆放着会话手册
with like all of her phrasebooks stacked up around her.
可以用印尼语数到十
Counting to 10 in Indonesian.
一
Satu.
二
Dua.
三
Tiga.
酷安 你为什么帮我
Kuan, why are you helping me?
在我看来 我们其实是在互相帮助
The way I see it is that we're helping each other.
我的计划
My project, it's...
就像一场足球比赛
It's like a football game.
我需要队友 我无法独自完成
I need a team. I can't do it alone.
除非我只差临门一脚
Unless I threw the ball really high to myself.
或者做一些纸板人来代替
Or made little cardboard team cutout people and-
是什么计划
What project?
你有听过艾尔西法吗
You ever heard of Al-Shifa?
这是本波斯语古书 意思是治愈
It's this ancient Persian book. It means "The Healing."
我不信宗教的
Now, I'm not religious, really,
但据称如果你可以对一个病人
but they say that if you can recite
完整地背诵出艾尔西法
all of Al-Shifa to a sick man,
他就能奇迹般的康复
he will be cured like that.
所以我在忙着搞这个
So that's what I'm building.
这就是我的计划 拿着这个
That's my project. Hold this.
你在制♥造♥解药
You're making a cure?
是的
Yep.
我知道了
I knew it!
你就是那个天才少年 你就是我要找的人
You're the kid genius! You're the one I've been looking for!
你无法治愈病毒
You can't cure the virus.
这是不可能的事
That's literally impossible.
我要治愈的是其他东西
My cure is for something else.
等等 所以你不是…… -看好了
Wait, then you're not- - Watch this.
我简直是个神
I am a golden god...
还算不上
Or not.
该死
Dang it.
那你到底在治愈什么
Wait, so what are you curing then?
这个嘛
Well, it's like...
当你更小的时候 你相信圣诞老人吗
Did you believe in Santa Claus when you were younger?
当然了
Of course.
好 所以当你还是孩子时
Right, so when you're a kid,
你会相信那些不可能的事
you believe in the impossible.
但随着你长大
But then you grow up
世界会告知你那些都不是真的
and the world teaches you that it's not true.
你便不再相信
You stop believing.
可是如果世界是错的呢
But what if the world is wrong?
你在胡说八道什么啊
The fuck are you talking about?
你看到世界现在的样子了吗
Have you see the world today?
看到那些变♥态♥孩子的所作所为了吗
The twisted shit these kids are doing to each other?
这很不正常 我们里里外外都很病态
It's a sickness! We're all sick, inside and out.
抱歉 你这人很奇怪 我也很困惑
I'm sorry, but you're weird and I'm confused
感觉忙乎了这么久只是在浪费时间
and this all just seems like a huge waste of time!
如果你还没有注意到
Which, if you hadn't noticed,
最近物资已经非常的紧缺
that is in short supply these days!
我想……
And I want...
我……
I, I...
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我
I...
我
I...
布依 不要
Bui, don't!
你犯了个大错
Big mistake!
你们死定了
You guys are dead!
她伤害你了吗
She hurt you?
我们得带她走
We gotta take her out.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
布依
Bui!
该死
Shit!
再快点
Faster.
知道吗 在你和你的混♥蛋♥朋友到来之前
You know, I had a, like, perfect plan
我原本有一个完美的计划
before you and your butthole friend came
却被你们打乱了
and mucked everything up.
现在我也不能确定
Now I'm not so sure.
我是说 也许你说得对
I mean, maybe you're right.
也许是我看错了世界
Maybe I got this world all wrong.
去他的 反正我们早晚会死 对吗
I mean, shit, we're gonna die anyway, right?
干嘛还浪费时间
Why waste time?
何不自相残杀
Why not kill each other?
走
Move.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
一个破旧的滑梯
A moldy old slide.
不对
Wrong.
你只看到了眼前的景象
You're only what's right in front of you.
但你还有想象 不是吗
You have an imagination, don't you, dummy?
发挥想象
So use it.
设想一下这个地方可以是什么样子
See what this place could be.
仅存的我们又能分享些什么
What we could share with everyone that's left.
看吧
Look.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
我们可以再玩一次吗
Can we do that again?
可以
Yeah!
当我们经历青春期
As we go through puberty,
我们会觉察到身体出现一些变化
we start to notice changes in our bodies.
我们的声音开始变得不同
Our voices start to sound different.
在你的脖子里有一个器官
See, there's an organ in your throat
叫做喉 或者声带
called the larynx, or voice box.
在青春期中 你的喉会越长越厚
During puberty your larynx grows thicker and larger.
男生的声音会变得低沉
Boys will notice their voice becoming deeper.
女生的也会 不过变化不会太多
Girls will too, but only a little.