所以做好准备吧 走过青春期的崎岖
So buckle up because puberty is taking you
步入成年人的殿堂
on the bumpy road to adulthood.
放松点 刀疤脸
Relax, Scarface.
第一次杀人总是最难下手
The first kill is always the hardest.
等你杀多了就能从容不迫
It'll get much easier with a little more practice.
振作点 你就是本周冠军
And cheer up. You're this week's champion!
你成为了我们的新成员
You just made my new squad.
这是你的制♥服♥
Here's your uniform.
刀疤脸 别再哭鼻子了
Scarface, don't go crybaby on me now.
你要做我的队员 就给我振作点
You wanna be part of my squad, you better man up.
嘿 快过来
Hey! Get over here!
快点 再快点
Hurry up! Faster!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
你从哪里学到的本事
Where did you learn to do that?
简直是个捕鱼忍♥者
You're a freaking fish ninja.
油管上
YouTube.
你也见我所见了 对吗
You see what I'm seeing, right?
是的
Hell yes.
加点盐 浇些辣椒油 我们就可以美美地吃一顿
A little salt, some chili oil, and we got us a tasty...
别打它的主意
Hands off Carpe Diem!
有点远见吧 这才只是开始
Have a little vision. This is only the beginning.
我们有你的朋友帮忙
We get your gigantic friend to help us,
我们在这里存满样本
we stock this place full of specimens,
再将那些游乐设施
make sure the rides and slides
全部翻新运行
are spic and span and up and running, and boom!
我们就拥有了
We are the proud owners
世界上最棒的的主题公园
of the best theme park slash aquatic entertainment center
一个水上娱乐中心
in the world.
仅此一家
Best and only.
我去
Huh! Fuck me.
你既然有真枪 干嘛还要背一把假枪
So why carry a fake gun when you got the real thing?
一定不能让敌人了解你的真正实力
Never let the enemy know the true power of your forces.
《孙子兵法》
Art of War.
桑卒写的
Sunny Zoo wrote that.
是孙子 -不是桑卒
It's Sun Tzu, not Sunny Zoo.
而且这话不是他说的
And he never said that.
是汤姆克鲁斯说的
It was Tom Cruise then.
你觉得动物园里的情况会怎么样
Say, what do you think happened to the zoos?
你认为那些动物会相互为食吗
Do you think all the animals ate each other?
或者有一些动物逃了出来 开始攻击人类
Or did some of them escape and start toasting people?
你更愿意面对哪一个 狮子 还是蓝衣小鬼
What would you rather fight? A lion or a Blue Meanie?
蓝衣小鬼 因为他们是假的
A Blue Meanie. 'Cause they aren't real.
他们是真的
They are too real.
我们现在是同一阵营 对吗
We're on the same team now, right?
你会先放下寻找少年天才的想法
And you're going to put your genius hunt on hold
帮我完成艾尔西法
and help me with Al-Shifa.
别骗我
Don't lie!
我能看出你有没有撒谎
I can see if you're lying.
你能看出个屁
Bullshit you can.
等等
Wait!
哇哦
Wow.
你刚救了我一命
You just, like, saved my life.
这条蛇没有毒
This guy's not poisonous.
他们是真的
Are too real!
老妹
Dude!
蓝衣小鬼的传说只是一些队伍头目编造的
The Blue Meanies were made up by some kingpin
用来吓唬他的手下 让他们听从命令
to freak his squad out and keep 'em in line.
相信我 我就是这么做的
Trust me, it's what I do.
只是我会起一个更好听的名字
Only I'd come up with a better name.
你都没有队伍
You ain't got no squad.
我以前有
I used to.
他们发生了什么
What happened to 'em?
你认为呢 他们比我大两岁
What do you think? They were two grades ahead.
不久前就去世了
They went geezer a while back.
只剩下我和布依
Bui and I are all that's left.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
不用 没人能逃过这一劫
Don't be. No one's gonna miss those pricks.
我也希望有一个队伍 可我只有一个笨蛋卢卡
I wish I had a squad. All I got is stupid Luka.
谁 -卢卡 我弟弟
Who? - Luka, my brother.
他让我很是头疼
He's a real pain in my ass.
他本来应该从河边取水回来
I mean, he was supposed to re-up on water from the river.
我猜他肯定是去到哪里
I'm sure he's out there somewhere just, like,
玩小汽车玩得不亦乐乎
playing with little cars or something.
这个孩子
I mean, this kid...
回个神 伊内丝
Earth to Ines!
对不起
Sorry. What was...
我问你来的路上有没有碰巧看到他
I said did you happen to see Luka on your way in?
抱歉 没有
Sorry.
真是个怂包
What a little fuckin' pussy.
冷静点 小老虎
Easy, tiger.
你现在才来
Took you long enough.
如果你能和她好好相处一会儿
If you played nice with her for like two seconds,
她早就放你了
she'd let you go.
我们什么时候和人友好相处过
When do we play nice?
我不明白
Don't get it, man.
一切都在倒♥退♥
Shit here's all backwards.
该死 -别紧张
Shit! - Chill!
她发现不了我们
She won't see us.
额
Ugh.
她不仅疯 还是个音痴
She's crazy and tone-deaf.
我们在这里是浪费时间
Yo, we're wasting time here.
我们继续走的话 早就找到那个天才了
We gotta get moving and find that genius already.
你是想在这个鬼地方等死吗
You wanna go full geezer in this shithole or what?
那就骗她 跟她道个歉
So just lie to her. Say you're sorry.
我不像你
I ain't like you.
我不会骗人
I ain't a liar.
你就是个让我头疼的家伙
You're a pain in my ass is what you are.
等等
Wait.
我拿错钥匙了
I got the wrong key.
从第一天开始 我就一直按你说的做
Since day one I've done like you've always said.
我也许不如你聪明
I might not be clever like you,
但我能认清事实
but I can see what's in front of my face.
我告诉你 那个女孩
And I'm telling you, that girl,
她不是我们的一员
she ain't us.
布依
Bui.
放开我
Let me go!
她居然敢捅我
She fucking stabbed me!
你们还站着干嘛 快做点什么
What are you all standing around for? Do something!
来个人去拿下她
One of you get her!
我是你们的老大
I'm your goddamn leader!
该死
Oh shit.
操 操 操
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
国王已死 现在由王后做主
The king is dead. Long live the motherfucking queen!
从现在开始 你们必须对我言听计从
From now on you do what I say, when I say it,
不然就死路一条
or you get toasted.
都清楚了没
We crystal on that?
很好
Lovely.
首先 我们不再需要这个
First things first: no more of this.
我们不应该各自为战
We shouldn't be fighting each other.
这不是什么饥饿游戏
This aint' fuckin' "Hunger Games."
我们要团结一致 好好打造我们这个团体
We stick together and we keep the system nice and binary.
世上只有两类人
There are two kinds of people.
非我即敌
There's us and there's them.
如果你不是我们的一员 那就成为尸体吧
And if you ain't us, well, then tough titty.
你怎么说
What do you say?
布依
Bui?
加入我们
Us?
还是成为他们
Or them?
等等
Wait! I...
我投降
I give up!