What would your mother think about what you've become?
你不准提她
You don't get to mention her.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did,
我还是个小孩时 我亲眼看见你打她
when I was a child, I watched you beat her.
你没想到我看到了 对吧
You never thought I saw that, did you?
每天晚上你喝醉了之后
Every night after you drank,
你的手上就会沾满她的血
her blood stained on your hands.
现在你来告诉我 我变成什么样了
Now you talk about the man I've become.
好吧 有其父必有其子 对吗
Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
我以前很尊敬你
I used to look up to you.
该死 我不得不 我的整个人生
Shit, I had to, my whole life.
我想成为你 我想
I wanted to be you, I wanted to
像你一样掌控
take control like you do.
但你找到了上帝 然后变成了
But you found God, and became
我曾经尊敬的人的躯壳
the shell of a man who I once worshiped.
你变得懦弱了
You became weak.
神要擦去他们一切的泪水
He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
不再有死亡
There will be no more death
也不再有悲哀 哭嚎 疼痛
or mourning or crying or pain,
因为以前的事都过去了
for the old order of things has passed away.
启示录第二十一章第四节
Revelation 21:4.
去和你的上帝作伴吧
Go be with your God.
你总是爱他比爱我更多
You always loved him more than me.
我们走
Let's go.
这里没人
No one's here.
他们去哪了
Where the hell are they?
快走 孩子
Let's go, boy.
很完美了已经
It's perfect.
你才是完美的
You're perfect.
-永远在一起 -永远
- Forever. - Forever.
醒醒
Wake up!
就这样 让他醒着
That's it, keep him awake.
我想让他看到即将发生的一切
I want him to see everything that is coming.
很高兴你能加入我们
Nice of you to join us.
当我对你妻子的遭遇表示抱歉时
When I say I am sorry about what happened to your wife,
你知道我是真心的
know that I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
想到我们每晚本应该拥有的快乐太遗憾了
It's a pity to think of all the fun we could've had every night,
如果她不那么虚弱的话
had she of been less weak.
我父亲会认可我的
My father would've approved of this,
可惜他看不到了
it's a shame he's not around to see it.
他喜欢我自己解决自己的事情
He would've liked that I settled our little quarrel all by myself.
但我想让你在死之前
But I want you to watch your friend die
亲眼看到你朋友死去
before you return to the dust.
所以 让我们开始吧
So..so let's get right to that.
这枪是我的老朋友
There's an old friend.
我打赌你会打偏的
I bet you miss.
总是爱开玩笑
Always a joker.
我很敬佩你 追踪者
I admire that, tracker.
开枪吧
Do it.
打他
Shoot him!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你把那铁疙瘩放回属于它的地方去
You put that steel back where it belongs.
动手吧
Do it.
驾
Hyah.
起来
Get up!
站起来
Get up.
我叫你站起来
Get up!
永远在一起
Forever.
局外人