他怎么了
What about him?
杰克就是我们的追踪者
Jake was our tracker.
那就另外找一个
Then find me another one!
快去
Get!
给他们办个体面点的葬礼
Make sure that they get a fittin' burial.
真♥他♥妈♥的一团糟
What a damn mess.
天啊
Jesus.
他还没付钱呢
He hadn't paid.
先记在他帐上 他会付清的
Stick it on his tab, he's good for it.
起来
Get up!
你们让我很被动
You gentlemen have me at a disadvantage,
你们好像知道我是谁
you seem to know who I am,
我却不知道你们是谁
I don't know who you are.
有份工作要你做
Got a job for you.
我金盆洗手了
I'm retired.
今天还不行
Not today you're not.
好像我别无选择呢
So I'm guessing I have little choice.
确实
No you do not.
谁是雇主
Who's hirin'?
马歇尔·沃克
Marshal Walker.
工作是什么
What's the job?
很简单
It's an easy one.
只需要你追踪一个人
Need you to track one man.
既然这么简单
It's easy, huh?
那为什么还要找我
Then why you need me?
我们想快点搞定这件事
We need this done quickly.
据我所知 追踪一个人
One thing I learned about trackin' men.
这绝不是一件容易的事
It's never easy
你们得保证不催我
and you damn sure never rush it.
好吧 那可是两码事
Well now, that's two things.
那奇葩可要留着
That one's a keeper.
我的裤子呢
Where are my damn britches?
该死
Oh, shit.
我们在外面等你
We'll be outside waitin'.
走吧 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
其他骑手明早会过来见你
The other riders'll meet ya in the mornin'.
马歇尔
Marshal.
奥里尔
Oriel.
钱应该够了
That should cover it.
我会好好照料他们的
I'll take real good care of 'em.
把他们移出街外就行
Just get 'em out of the street.
乡亲们不需要看到这些
Folks don't need to see this.
对 对
Right, right.
在这事搞定之前
You stick to my boy like flies on shit
你要半步不离地跟着我儿子
till this is done.
他要是尿尿 你就帮他举着
He takes a piss, you hold it for him,
他要是拉屎 你就给他擦擦
he takes a shit, you wipe him.
保护他的安全
But you keep him safe.
虽然弗兰克非常喜欢这么做
Although Frank would very much enjoy that,
但我很有能力照顾我自己
I'm quite capable of taking care of myself.
那么问题来了
Which begs the question,
为什么我不能跟他们一起去
why am I not going with them?
弗兰克 让我们单独谈谈
Give us a minute, Frank.
因为我是你♥爸♥爸 我的职责就是
Because being your father, it's my job
保护你 詹姆斯
to protect you, James.
看看这个
Read this.
只有詹姆斯·沃克的死才能结束这一切
现在知道你为什么不能去了吧
Now you know why you can't go
为什么我们要搞定这件事 结束这一切
and why we need to end this, be done with it.
我自己的烂摊子 我自己收拾
Let me clean up my own mess.
很高兴你能记得是谁弄的这烂摊子
Best you remember who made this mess in the first place.
一想到你做的一切 我就恶心
Makes me sick thinking about what you done.
看着我 孩子
Don't take your eyes off me, boy.
我们最好赶快搞定这件事
Best we get this dealt with quick
让人们忘记那个中国人和他的妻子
and let people forget about the Chinaman and his wife.
他们不可能
They're not gonna...
你是我的儿子 我爱你 詹姆斯
You're my son and I love you, James,
但这是最后一次 最后一次
but this is the last time, the last damn time.
我答应过你母亲 愿上帝保佑她安息
I made your mother a promise, God rest her soul,
要让你远离麻烦
that I'd keep you outta trouble.
而麻烦偏偏过来找你
Trouble just seems to find you, don't it?
现在我要祈求上帝的宽恕
And right now I'm going to pray for forgiveness,
你要和我一起去
and you oughta go with me.
上帝很久以前就不理我们了
God turned his back on us a long time ago.
你这个老傻子
You old fool.
主啊
Lord,
我极力让自己去原谅我那孩子
as far as the boy, I've tried hard to forgive him.
但他心中根本就没什么善良
But there's just no good in him.
从来没有过
Never has been.
但我该死 我在他母亲临终前答应过她
But damn me, I made a promise to his mother on her deathbed
我会确保这孩子不会受到伤害
that I'd see to it that no harm would come to him,
虽然我知道这孩子不配
even though I know it should.
请原谅我
Forgive me for that.
请原谅我
Please forgive me for that.
有什么发现吗
You see anything?
有
Yeah.
一个镇子
The town.
知道吗 赛诺
You know Senor,
我们已经厌烦了你的笑话
we're gettin' real tired of your jokes.
我才刚刚埋葬了我们四个兄弟
I just buried four of my men.
我们付钱请你是为了看到成果
We paid for results.
付钱
Paid.
首先 没人跟我谈过钱的事
First of all, nobody spoke to me about any money.
其次 这家伙杀了你们四个人
Second of all, this guy killed four of your men.
没错
He did.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我看到你们都还别着徽章
But I see badges pinned on you and your friends.
我们不打算把他活着带回去 赛诺
We're not planning on bringing him in alive, Senor.
我是追踪者 不是猎人
Well, I'm a tracker, not a hunter.
赛诺 我们之间是不是存在什么问题
Do we have a problem, Senor?
没有
I don't.
但如果不把枪放回去的话
But you might,
你可能马上就有问题
you don't put that steel back where it belongs.
现在说一下我的报酬
Now about my fee.
赛诺
Senor.
等我们找到了那个中国人 你干完活了
When we find that Chinaman, and we don't need you no more,
我们再继续讨论这个问题吧 明白吗
we'll come back to this conversation, huh?
等不及了
Can't wait.
顺便说一声 我喜欢女人
And just for the record, I like women.
哈 宝贝
Ya baby.
他说那家伙打牌手气也不错
And he says that fella's lucky at cards too.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey hon.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi darlin'.
起来
Get up.
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你是不是生气到想揍拿着胡桃夹子的熊
Well ain't you angry enough to fight a bear with a hickory switch?
松木箱里躺着四个好人
There's four good men layin' in pine boxes
就躺在外面的大街上 因为你做的好事
out on the street right there because of what you did.
你手上沾了血了 孩子
You got blood on your hands, boy.
我都道过歉了
I said I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
抱歉还不够
Sorry ain't good enough.
我来这里 发现你还在边笑边喝
I come in here and catch you laughin' and drinkin'.
你是不是还应该在他们尸体上撒泡尿
Might as well be pissin' on their corpses.
那我应该干什么
Well what am I supposed to do?
你又不让我去追杀那个混♥蛋♥
I ain't allowed to hunt the bastard,
你不让我喝酒 我还能干什么 父亲
I ain't allowed to drink, what am I allowed to do, Father?
你得回家 你得在家待着
You're gonna go home and you're gonna stay there
直到这件事结束
till this is done.
如果运气好 会结束的很快的
Maybe if we're lucky, we mend this quickly
你估计还能活着 但是我保证