with you still alive, but I swear to you,
我要是在那个男人被抓之前 再抓到你
I catch you in town again drinkin' or whorin'
酗酒嫖♥娼♥ 你就得对付我了
before this man is caught, you'll have me to contend with.
那时候你最好做好十足的准备
You best be ready to go all-in.
你连一个枪子都不值 老头子
You're not worth the bullet, old man.
这就是他从我们这里偷的马
That's the horse he stole from us.
他现在在走路了
He's on foot now.
嗯 我想这关于你在追的那个男人
Well I guess it says something about the man
还是说明了一点问题的 是吗
you're hunting then, doesn't it?
我们在追的这个男人
The man we're hunting.
嗯
Yeah.
对 我就这个意思
Yeah, that's what I said.
他也不是个男人
And he's not a man.
马是撇的
Horse is lame.
所以他不想骑到泥地里去
Figure that's why he didn't want to ride it into the dirt.
这马看着不撇
That horse don't look lame.
那你很懂马 是吗
Oh, you know a lot about horses then, do ya?
我知道这是我们的马
I know that horse belongs to us.
那你为什么不去追
Well why don't you go chase it, then?
你知道吗 美♥国♥佬♥ 你屁♥股♥越来越欠打了
You know, gringo, you're becoming a real pain in the ass.
等你回来的时候 要不要
You might wanna have that checked out by Dr. Wade
去韦德医升那里查一下
when you get back there.
估计是什么大事呢
Could be something serious.
等我们找到那个中国人的时候就是大事了
It's gonna be serious when we find that Chinaman, huh?
为了你
For you.
我觉得这就是你不和我讲价钱的原因
I figured that's why you ain't discussed my fee yet.
天太黑了
Too dark now.
搭个帐篷吧
Let's set up camp.
帐篷
Camp?
我们刚找着这些印记
We just found his tracks!
现在就追啊
Hey, we'll follow him now.
可能你还没意识到天黑的事
Maybe you missed the part about it being dark.
我不可能去追我看不见的人
I can't track what I can't see.
搭帐篷
Camp.
你走吧
Get away.
晚上好
Evenin'.
要我说 比预计好像晚了点
Looks to me like we're behind schedule.
你还想怎么样
What do you expect?
中国人一直都在干活
Chinese doing all the work.
我想 当我给一份活好报酬的时候
I expect when I pay good money for a job
我让它什么时候做完 就该什么时候做完
that it oughta be done when I need it done.
说到报酬
Speakin' of pay.
你还欠了我一份
You owe me on my draw.
我也要养家糊口
I got mouths to feed too.
算你走运 我需要那些火车轨道
You're lucky I need those tracks.
和你做生意很愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
你听见没
Did you hear that?
哪儿
Where?
快散开 快散开 见鬼了
Spread out, spread out, damn it.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
没
Nah.
你有什么计划 小子
So what's your plan, son?
谁说我有计划了
Who said I had one?
那你就一直杀人
Well you just gonna keep killin' men
一直杀到你在追的那个人吗
till you get the one you're after?
我在想我要找的人会不会和你一起
I was hoping the one I was looking for was with you.
你知道沃克尔的儿子 懒得像猪
You know Walker's son, too lazy a pig pen.
你真觉得他会来这找你吗
You really think he can come out here lookin' for you?
现在他爸爸和他爸爸的人
Now his father, his father's men.
这家伙一个人要应付的枪口还不少
That's a whole lotta guns to go up against for a lone man.
你在追的男人是那种躲在别人后面的男人
Man you after's the kinda man that hides behind other men.
除非你死了 否则他们是不会善罢甘休的
They ain't stoppin' till you're dead.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
你拿着钱想干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
我还没决定好
I haven't really decided yet.
但是我要你退后
But I need you to stand down.
开枪啊
Do it.
送我回到我家人身边
Send me to my family.
你就不能一走了之吗 小子
Why don't you walk away from this, son.
枪里什么也没有
There's nothing in it.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 我要开枪的时候永远没子弹
Son of a bitch, never right place when I need it.
不如你帮下我怎么样
Why don't you help me?
你想让我做什么 小子
What you want me to do, son?
帮我给他带个话
Just send him a message.
这我能做到
I can do that.
这里到底发生了什么
What in the hell happened here?
你以为发生什么了
The hell you think happened?
执法官在哪里
Where the marshal?
应该待在他山上的那个房♥子里
Should be at his house up on the hill.
该死
Damn.
你待着别动
You stay here.
把来♥复♥枪♥给我 本
Give me that rifle, Ben.
你能不能听我一次 詹姆斯
Don't you ever listen to me, James?
那个中国人
The Chinaman.
他像霍霍向猪羊的刀朝我们走来 不是吗
Well he went to us like a hot knife, didn't he?
你失去一名队员了吗
Did you lose one?
太阳升起的时候我找不到尸体
Couldn't find a body when the sun come up.
我猜是狼叼走了吧
Wolves I'm guessin'.
你是追踪者 到底是不是狼
Well you're the tracker, was it wolves or not?
在我反应过来的时候
Well after seein' what I saw,
我就不找他们了
wasn't gonna stick around to find out.
那你是怎么活下来的
How is it that you're still alive?
他想要我来传个话
Well he wanted me to deliver a message.
什么话
Which is?
我想 对你们来说是显而易见的
I reckon you're lookin' at it.
如果你听我的
If you just would've listened to me
让我带上丹尼和弗兰克去抓这个人
and let me take Danny and Frank to hunt this man down
我们现在就不会有
we wouldn't be having this conversation
和这个半吊子追踪者的对话了
with a half-wit tracker.
你真说到点子上了 小子
Well, you certainly right about that, boy.
如果你去了 真的不会有这段对话
You wouldn't be having this conversation,
因为你已经死了
because you'd be dead.
你跟他说过话吗
Did you speak to him?
准确地来说是他跟我说过话
Well, more accurately he spoke to me,
他说把他杀死才罢手
and he said it ends with him.
那我确信已经不再需要
Then I believe your services
你的服务了
are no longer required.
放下枪
Put it away.
马上
Now.
你跟我们一起共进晚餐吧
You'll be joining us for supper.
我们需要聊聊你所见的有关细节
We need to talk about the details of what you saw.
对这个人了解得越多越好
The more I know about this man, the better.
十分感激 先生
Well, I appreciate it, sir.
但你知道的 我已经完成了我的工作
But you know, I´ve done my job.
我还是走吧
I best be gettin'.
不
No.
我坚持邀请你
I insist.
就知道你会那样
Kinda figured you would.
祝你健康
To your health.
你看起来有点紧张 追踪者
You seem a bit nervous, tracker.
我不紧张
I don't feel nervous.
我想是有点疲惫吧
Bit tired I guess.
你能告诉我些关于这个人的事吗
What can you tell us about this man?
从哪说起
Where you want me to start?
从能帮我们找到他并杀死他的地方说起
Start with anything that'll help us find him and kill him.
我只能从我所看见的说起
Well I can tell you from what I seen,
完成这项任务不简单
that will not be easy.
但我想你们也心知肚明
But I guess you already know that.
这也是为什么我会在这的原因
That's why I'm here.
你觉得他会收手吗
Do you think he'll ever stop?
除非他死了