你觉得我会相信这是一个人做的吗
You expect me to believe one man done this?
就一个人
One man?
一个手无寸铁的人干的吗
One unarmed man did all this?
别人就是这么和我们说的
It's what we're told.
是谁告诉你的
By who, exactly?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
他当时在这里等人
He was waiting for 'em.
然后他开始问了一些问题
And he started asking questions.
问了什么事情
What about?
问了你的事
About you.
我的什么事
What about me?
我不知道他问了什么 但是他们吵了起来
I don't know, but they started arguing.
然后呢
What happened?
店里就乱成了一团
All hell broke loose.
不要停下来 说的就是你
Keep working, you.
我们必须要把这条铁路修好
We gotta get this railroad built.
我知道这些微不足道 但是
I know it's not much, but.
很完美了已经
It's perfect.
你才是完美的
You're perfect.
将来有一天 我们会有我们自己的土地
And one day we'll have land of our own
每个人都会有自己的房♥子
and a house for everyone.
我对现状很满意了 金
I'm happy where we are, Jing.
我知道 但是
I know, but.
这样就够了
I don't need much.
我只想要你
I just need you.
我只想要和你在一起
I just need us.
永远在一起
Forever.
永远
Forever.
把它捡起来
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up.
要么你把它捡起来 要么我打死你
You either pick it up or I shoot you dead.
快点捡
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你刚刚可惹了个执法人员
You just drew on a law man.
小子 快起来
Get up boy.
你肯定是想不开了
You have got to be out of your mind.
离杆子远点
Get away from my bars.
我没做错什么吧
I didn't do anything wrong.
每个人都可以有不同的说法 不是吗
Well that's a matter of perspective now, isn't it?
一旦局长回镇里来了
Once the marshal gets back into town,
他会决定怎么处理你的
he'll decide what to do with ya.
当局长回来的时候
When the marshal gets back into town,
他就会发现我是无辜的
he'll see that I'm innocent.
你什么都是 但是不可能是无辜的 小子
You are many things, but innocent is not one of them, boy.
天呐 他闻起来真的和野生的畜生一样
Jesus Christ, he really does smell like a fuckin' animal.
你也许应该找个水管给他冲冲 弗兰克
You might wanna sick the hose on him, Frank.
你应该问问我是要去哪
Ask me where I'm headed.
你是要去哪呢 副警官
Where you headed to, Deputy?
很好 我很高兴你问了 你听我说
Well, I'm glad you asked, you see
我刚刚约好了一个美女
I got a date with a lady friend,
我觉得我们的中国佬先生知道她是谁
and I think our Mr. Chinaman knows exactly who she is,
事实上 我知道你心里很清楚她是谁
in fact, I know you know who she is.
你这下是真的想不开了吧
Now you have got to be out of your goddamn mind,
再闹我就用你的脑浆来糊墙
I will paint these walls with your brains.
我才是那个和你有问题的人
I'm the one you got a problem with.
不要去打扰她
Leave her be.
有问题吗
Problem?
我不认为我和你有什么问题
I don't have a problem with you.
在我眼里你什么都不是
I see you as nothing, except for something
可能你的存在就介于尘土和蟑螂之间
maybe that exists in between the dirt and the roaches,
对这个世界毫无价值
but nothing of importance in my world.
至于你的女人 我和她之间就有问题
Your woman, however, I do have a problem with her.
你听着 我对黄种女人有着病态的追求
You see, I have yellow fever
我希望你的女人可以治好我的病
and I'm hoping that she's the cure.
在这个时间段打扰你
I'm terribly sorry to disturb you
我感觉很抱歉 亲爱的
at such an ungodly hour, Miss...
姓庞 庞小姐
Phang, Miss Phang.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我不想骗你 我是因为你丈夫的事来的
I'm not gonna lie to you, this is about your husband.
恐怕他现在身处很多麻烦了
I'm afraid he's in a whole lot of trouble.
但是我向你保证 我是来这里帮你的
But I assure you, I am here to help you
我会尽我所能地帮你
in any way I can.
他现在人在哪
Where is he?
不久前在镇里发生了一些不好的事
There was an incident at town.
我当时也在那里 那不是金的过错
I saw it, it wasn't Jing's fault.
听我说 我不是来这里讨论法律的
Now now, I'm not here to discuss the law
谁做了什么或者没做什么
or who did or didn't do something.
我来这里就是来帮你和你的丈夫的
I'm just here to help you, you and your husband, to do this,
你放心
peaceful-like.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey Frank.
小子 之前我还是很有耐心很和善的
Now son, I been patient, I have been kind,
但是我现在已经没有耐心了
but you have done burned my patience down to the fuckin' ground.
你个黄皮肤的垃圾人
You yellow-skinned piece of shit,
把你的手从杆子上
keep your hands off of the...
金在哪里
Where's Jing?
你之前和我说他在这里 我要去找我丈夫
You said he was, I need to go find my husband.
你可能理解错了
I believe you misunderstood my intentions.
对你的困惑我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry for the confusion.
很显然你丈夫不在这里
Your husband is obviously not here.
我把你带到这里来是个人原因
I brought you here for personal reasons.
现在 我愿意帮助你们团圆
Now, I can help reunite you with him, and I'd like to.
但是你要为我做点事
But you're gonna have to do a little something for me.
只是一个小忙
To get a little you gotta give a little.
现在你还想见你的丈夫吗
Now would you like to go see your husband?
握住我的手
Take my hand.
这个地方又让我回忆起了我小时候
This place brings back memories.
我还小的时候 这个地方是个屠宰场
See, when I was little, this place used to be a slaughterhouse.
我就每天看着动物的血渍
Still actually see the blood stains of the animals.
别起来
Nope.
很快就完事了
It's gonna be over real soon, okay?
然后你就能见到你的丈夫了
And then you'll see your husband.
很快就能见到他了
You'll see him real soon, just be...
没事的
It's okay.
糟了
Oh fuck.
操
Fuck.
操蛋的
Oh fuck.
不要 不要 不要 不要
Oh no no no.
别死
Oh no.
别死
No.
嘿
Hey!
帮帮我
I need help!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
先别急着拒绝我
Don't turn your back on me.
我只想知道他的名字
All I need is a name.
中国佬
Chink.
哪来的回哪去
You better get going where you came from.
我只想知道他的名字
I just need his name.
告诉我他的名字
I just need his name
还不如杀了我
You can kill me.
要不然你觉得我接下来会干嘛
What do you think I'm go do?
他把他想知道的事告诉了他
He gave him what he wanted.
你说什么
What are you talkin' about?
说了你正在找他
Said you'd be lookin' for him.
说了把这个交给马歇尔·沃克
Said to give this to Marshal Walker.
召集一些人手
Get some men together.
叫上追踪者
And get me a tracker.
怎么了 丹尼
What is it, Danny?
杰克·桑德斯
Jake Sanders.