But everything's gonna be all right, I promise you.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
这个世上我最爱的就是你
And tell you I love you more than anything in this world.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Papa.
对不起 当你需要我的时候 我却不在
I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.
好了 米拉·菲力波娃在哪里
OK. Where's Mira Filipova?
在巴士站 去诺维萨德的 上午9点
Bus station. Bus to Novi Sad, nine a.m.
去巴士站 去诺维萨德的 上午9点 抓住她
Bus station. Bus to Novi Sad, nine a.m. Bring her in.
你跟他一起去
Jones, you go with him.
你以前误判这个小伙子了
You misjudged the kid.
他才是最后的胜者 他不像你
He's a survivor. Not like you.
不
No.
把米拉抓住了 我才答应你
We bring Mira in, you have my word,
把女儿还给你
you'll have your daughter back.
知道我们过去怎么称呼你吗 彼得
You know what we used to call you, Peter?
十一月男人
The November Man.
因为你出现后
'Cause after you passed through,
什么都活不下去了
nothing lived.
估计你还保持了这一特质 我的朋友
You are one bleak motherfucker, my friend.
-巴士总站在那个方向 -这是一条捷径
-Bus station is that way. -Shortcut.
慢点
Slow down.
-开慢点 -系好安全带
-Slow the fucking car down! -Seatbelt.
把车停下来 马上
Stop the vehicle, right now!
那里有墙
Wall.
-梅森 你准备好了吗 -是的 我准备好了
-Mason, you ready? -Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
费德洛夫专♥制♥地统治着车♥臣♥ 米拉亲眼目睹她14岁的弟弟被杀
一个15岁女孩一直在隐藏
那次车♥臣♥战争 没有一个美国人为此丧生 没有一个人
Not one American life was lost in that Chechen mess. Not one.
-你说得对 -只是东西两阵营的对抗 该死的
-Oh, you're right. -East versus West. Fuck that.
从现在起 已经形成了一个文明世界
From now on, it's the civilized world
去打击中东地区
against the goddamn Middle East.
现在 打击中东的战争我是能理解的
Now, that's a fight I can understand.
这场战争 我们是能赢得的
That's a fight we can win.
难道你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
-汉利 -什么
-Hanley. -What?
-你为什么一直在流汗 -因为很热
-Why are you sweating? -'Cause it's fucking hot.
抱歉 我还要用这台电脑
Excuse me. I'm still using this station.
谢谢
Thank you.
利用2005年因癌症死亡的爱丽的身份生活 她是性侵的受害者
露西在哪 你应该带她来的
Where's Lucy? You were supposed to bring her here
-完了 -带来了
-when it was done. -It is.
你让我们又经历另一个为期10年的冲突
You just doomed us to another decade of conflict. Of shit!
我希望你能明白这点
I hope you know that!
问题是 我喜欢这样
The thing is, I like it this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸
Papa!
主题 阿尔卡季·费德洛夫和埃德加·辛普森的凶手
发送给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的编辑
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
-彼得 -她在那
-Peter! -There she is.
我们快去坐火车 快点
Let's catch a train. Come on.
我叫米拉·菲莉波娃
My name is Mira Filipova.
在我15岁的时候
When I was 15 years old,
阿尔卡季·费德洛夫杀了我的家人
Arkady Federov murdered my family,
俘虏了我2年
and held me captive for two years.
他不断的虐待我
I was repeatedly abused by him.
在那期间
During that time,
我亲眼看到费德洛夫与中情局特工约翰·汉利共谋
I witnessed Federov conspire with CIA agent John Hanley
炸掉居民楼
to bomb a civilian building.
那次爆♥炸♥引发了第二次车♥臣♥战争
That bombing was the start of the second Chechen war.
车♥臣♥难民
The revelations of Chechnyan refugee
米拉·菲莉波娃的证据 给政界带来了震荡
Mira Filipova rocked the political world as evidence
揭露了 阿尔卡季·费德洛夫
of a conspiracy between Arkady Federov
与中情局的高♥官♥之间的阴谋
and a high-ranking CIA official
此次揭露 最终结束了了费德洛夫
effectively ended Arkady Federov's candidacy
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的候选资格
for the Russian presidency.
俄♥罗♥斯♥能源部门办公室
The Russian Energy Minister's office
发布了一个空洞的否认声明
issued a blank denial of all accusations
声称 阿尔卡季·费德洛夫离开办公室进行了休假
as Arkady Federov takes an extended leave from his office
并没有参与任何政♥治♥活动
while weighing his political options.