42号♥ 准备就绪
Forty-two. Confirm.
42号♥ 已就绪
Forty-two, confirm.
你知道那个名字的 快说
You have a name. lneedit
快点 我需要那个名字
Right now, I need the name!
米拉·菲莉波娃
Mira Filipova.
-喂 -米拉·菲莉波娃
-Yes. -Mira Filipova.
米拉·菲莉波娃
Mira Filipova.
彼得 你要死了
Peter, you're blown.
狙击完成
Forty-two complete.
彼得
Peter...
她是我们这边的 韦恩斯坦
She was one of ours, Weinstein.
自从俄♥罗♥斯♥人发现她后 她就死定了
It was over when the Russians made her.
我们是在帮她
We did her a favor.
快 快 出去
Go, go! Get down!
我们窃入了监控录像
I've tapped into a CCTV feed.
到底是怎么回事儿
What the hell's going on?
1号♥ 这里是控制中心 请回答
Op One, this is Control. Respond.
怎么回事
What happened?
2号♥ 请回答
Op Two, respond.
是德弗罗
It was Devereaux.
该死的德弗罗 他在这里做什么
It was goddamn Devereaux! What was he doing here?
德弗罗是谁
Who's Devereaux?
彼得·德弗罗我们的特工
Peter Devereaux, one of ours.
效力于1977年至2008年
Active '77 to '08.
以前与汉利搭档
Used to work with Hanley.
我在进行下一个计划
I'm on the next plane down.
带梅森进来
Bring Mason in.
贝尔格莱德 塞尔维亚
米拉·菲莉波娃
Mira Filipova.
快 快点
Go, go, go!
-史摩基 -我想这是你的猫
-Oh, Smokey! -I think this belongs to you.
快过来 傻猫咪 很抱歉
Come here, you dumb cat. Oh, I'm so sorry.
她经常在我屋里
She spends so much time in my apartment,
她该给点房♥租了
she should pay some rent.
她喜欢你还多过我
She likes you better than me.
你要进来喝杯咖啡吗
Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?
我刚磨得咖啡 味道很正的哦
I just made some. Tastes like home.
抱歉 得工作了
Sorry, work.
喂
Hello?
贝尔格莱德 难民中心
嗨 我来找爱丽丝·福尼尔
Hi, I'm looking for Alice Fournier.
爱丽丝
Alice!
-有什么事 -嗯 你好
-Can I help you? -Yes, hello.
我叫埃德加·辛普森
My name's Edgar Simpson.
我是一名调查记者 在纽♥约♥时♥报♥工作
I'm an investigative journalist. I work with The New York Times.
我想跟你谈谈这个人
I want to talk to you about this man.
阿尔卡季·费德洛夫 他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥家
Arkady Federov. He's a Russian politician.
我正在给他做报道
I'm researching a story on him.
贝尔格莱德 国际机场
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
我已经预定好了
I have reservation.
塞尔维亚 贝尔格莱德 美国大使♥馆♥
为什么不开枪 你看
Why didn't you shoot? Here.
为什么不开枪
Why didn't you shoot?
是的 梅森先生 为什么不开枪
Yes, Mr. Mason, why didn't you shoot?
当时情况没有危险 长官
There was no threat, sir.
那个人干掉了你整个队伍
The man who just assassinated your entire team
而且用枪指着你 你居然说没危险
is pointing a gun at you, and you say there was no threat.
德弗罗也很费解
Devereaux was disoriented.
他没有想到我会在那儿
He didn't expect to see me there.
他跟我的想法一样
He was doing exactly what I would have done.
我们也想杀了他
We tried to kill him.
但他却杀了我们
He killed us.
这就是你2秒内作出的判断
You gleaned all this in less than two seconds?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那问题还是...
The question remains:
为什么你不开枪
Why didn't you shoot?
为什么他不开枪呢
Why didn't he shoot?
-你觉得你了解德弗罗吗 -让我去找他吧
-You think you know Devereaux? -Just let me find him.
如果我跟他聊聊 也许我可以阻止事态发展下去
If I can talk to him, maybe I can stop this from getting crazy.
可你不了解他
You don't know him.
我知道他怎么训练你的
I know how he trained you.
这没有关联
No connections.
但曾经在这个世界上
But there were things in this world
还有让彼得·德弗罗觉得重要的
that mattered to Peter Devereaux.
那就是他接受的人他爱的人
People he let inside, people he loved, perhaps.
而我们刚才就杀掉了 对他来说很重要的一位
And we just killed a very important one.
于是他便会来找我们了 他会用尽浑身解数
And now he'll come after us with everything he's got.
他就这样难缠的人
That's how he's wired.
他杀了我们3个人
He killed three of our people.
上面下命令 说干掉德弗罗
The call is to terminate Devereaux.
你对命令有问题吗
Do you have a problem with the call?
上面吩咐上面我就做什么 先生
I do what I'm told to do, sir.
硬盘是好的
Hard drive's OK.
我好像发现了一些东西
I think I've got something here.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
这就是我们一直在找的
It's what we're looking for.
这是汉利上次的搜索历史
The last search that Hanley ran.
看还能找到什么
See what else you can find.
真是乱糟糟
Uh. Everything's a real mess.
太讨厌了
What a clusterfuck.
嗨 你在干什么 我有东西给你
Hi. How you doing? I got some stuff for you.
瞧 这女孩 米拉 90年代去的贝尔格莱德
Look, this girl, Mira, arrives Belgrade late '90s.
联♥合♥国♥难民是这2个人受理的
UN refugee. She's processed by these two.
之后做了义工
They hand it off to a social worker,
这个女的爱丽丝·福尼尔
this woman, Alice Fournier.
另外几个跟她都是朋友...
Two or three other girls were friends.
你知道的 妓♥女♥ 毒贩
You know, prostitutes, junkies.
最后一次有找到米拉的行踪 也是10年前了
Last trace of your Mira was a decade ago.
如果她变成和她的朋友一样的话 她早就死了
If she was anything like her friends, she's probably dead.
查查她
Give me her.
查到了 她有个饭局
Here you go. She has lunch plans.
伊莲娜饭店
Dva Jelena Restaurant.
谢谢都不说
You're very welcome.
面部扫描和贝尔格莱德捕获的匹配了
Biometric mets from Belgrade Airport arrivals coming up.
这是4小时前的 这里
It says four hours ago. There.
他直直的看着摄像机的
He looked right at the camera.
喂
Yeah?
汉利这边有消息 查到点东西
I have the crew from Hanley's. They have something.
他们在汉利家发现了一些东西
Cleaners at Hanley's have a possible hit.
验证授权通过
Authorization and access codes positive.
请说
Go ahead.
是的 我是约翰
Yes, this is Jurgen.
帮我查下福尼尔的位置
I need location information on a subject... Fournier.
就是爱丽丝
Alice.
电♥话♥75365423
Cell number 75365423.
找这个号♥码的位置
Search the location of this cell phone:
爱丽丝·福尼尔
Fournier, Alice.
电♥话♥75365423
Cell 75365423.
现在的位置 斯凯达斯卡 32号♥
Current location: Skadarska 32.
我相信这是个饭店
I believe that's a restaurant.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉利那边有几个人
How many on station at Hanley's?
2个
Two.
打给另外一个
Call the other one.
没人接
There's no answer.
是德弗罗
It's Devereaux.
多谢你来见我
Thank you for deciding to meet with me.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我不会待太久的谢谢
I won't stay long. Thank you.
-想吃什么 -喝水就够了 谢谢
-Would you like something? -Water's fine. Thanks.
那么 我们来聊聊阿尔卡季·费德洛夫吧
So, let's talk about Arkady Federov.