黑山 2008年
我要回去上班了
I'm going back to work.
别担心我调查过她了
Don't worry, I checked her out.
设想一下 一个特工爱上了一个女孩儿
Scenario: Agent falls in love with girl.
特工要执行任务
Agent runs 'em up.
而女孩却被绑♥架♥
Girl gets kidnapped.
接着绑♥架♥的人想知道这个特工的线人是谁
The other guys wanna know the agent's source.
他会怎么做呢
What does he do?
他们会对这女孩儿怎样呢
What do they do to the girl, hmm?
-你到底想说什么 -是啊
-Is there a point to this? -Yeah.
看看你的右后方
Over your right shoulder.
-是敌是友 -我怎么会知道
-Us or them? -How the fuck should I know?
这很重要吗
Does it really matter?
如果你需要一段感情的话 养条狗吧
You feel the need for a relationship? Get a dog.
第4频道
Channel four.
见鬼 梅森 能帮我弄一下吗
Oh, shit! Mason, give us a hand with this mike, will you?
你想要我把胸花也给你带上吗 舞会皇后
Want me to put your corsage on too, Miss Prom Queen?
是 是 是 送你这个
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sit on this and twist.
你真有趣
You're funny.
汉利
Hanley.
没错
Right.
我们确认
We have confirmation.
这一定是个可信的威胁 我们只有20分钟
There's definitely a credible threat. We've got 20 minutes.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
梅森 你准备好了吗
Mason, you ready?
好了 我准备好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
-通信检测 1 2 -祝你有收获
-Comm check, one, two. -Good hunting.
收到
Copy...
你好
Hi, there.
大使 我要穿你的衣服
Ambassador, I'm gonna need your clothes.
我们相信今天上午
We believe there may be an attempt
你会有生命危险
on your life this morning.
杀手是男性 白种人 35到40岁
Target is male, Caucasian, 35 to 40.
-你想用你的命来赌吗 -不 我的命靠你了
-Wanna bet your life on that? -No. I'm betting on you.
我们到了 彼得
This is it, Peter.
我在一栋黄色楼里
I'm in the yellow building,
绿色的百叶窗 就在钟楼隔壁
green shutters, left of the clock tower.
有多少可疑人物
How many potentials?
有很多 我不喜欢这样
Too many. I don't like it.
取消行动吧 我们没有掩护
Call off the op, we don't have the coverage.
我们不会取消这次行动的
We're not calling this op.
防弹衣阻止不了爆头的
Body armor is not gonna stop a head shot.
反正已经很头疼了
I've been having these headaches, anyway.
蓝色西服 2点钟方向
Blue suit, two o'clock.
看到了 他在走动
Got him. He's moving.
别开枪 先别开枪
Hold your shot. Hold your shot.
先瞄准 别开枪
Check your line of fire. Don't shoot!
-不 他走向你了 -别开枪
-No, he's moving on you. -Do not shoot!
德弗罗
Devereaux?
天啊
Jesus.
他要杀了你 我不得不开枪
He tagged you, I had to hit him!
那我应该怎么做
What the hell was I supposed to do?
学习听从命令
Learn to take orders.
不 不 要
No! No, no, no...
十一月杀手
5年后 瑞士 洛桑
彼得 外面有个人坐在湖边的位置
Peter? There is a man outside by the water.
他说他认识你
He says he knows you.
就这样
That's it?
怎么不说"你好 汉利 很高兴见到你"
No "Hello, Hanley, good to see you"?
-"很久没见到你了" -你还在柏林
-"Been a long time"? -You still out of Berlin?
柏林 天啊 不在了
Berlin? Christ, no.
世道已经变了 朋友
The action's moved, my friend.
如今的前线在贝尔格莱德
The frontline is now in Belgrade.
你看起来不错啊
You look good.
至少比他好
Better than him, at least.
-卡根 -退休后他变肥了
-Kargan. -Retirement got him fat.
-不过她 没有 -噢 天呐
-Not her, though. -Oh, God.
克雷格
Craig.
他们知道有风险 我们都知道
They knew the risks. We all did.
我们查过杀手身份
We lD'd the killer.
亚莉克莎·德莫丝翠
Alexa Demoystria.
莫斯科的职业杀手
Contract killer out of Moscow.
她滥杀无辜
She's cutting a swath through people who have no business dying.
中情局以为是阿尔卡季·费德洛夫
Agency thinks it's Arkady Federov
杀了那些知道他过去的人
killing anyone or anything that reminds him of his past.
这家伙将是俄♥罗♥斯♥下一任总统
The guy's gonna be the next Russian president.
这跟我有什么关系
What's this got to do with me?
娜塔莉亚
Natalia.
你应该为她而感到骄傲 彼得
You'd be proud of her, Peter.
自从你退休后 她混进了费德洛夫的身边
After you left, she got very close to Federov.
但是她想加入我们
But she wants to come in.
她从他那儿掌握到一些信息
She has something on him.
一些连她都害怕的信息
Something that's scaring even her.
-是什么 -一个名字
-What? -A name.
说是会改变一切 如果她说的没错...
Claims it changes everything. And if she's right,
你觉得她还要参与此事多久
how long before you think she's gonna join these?
你过去 把她救出来
You go in, you get her out.
从莫斯科到匹兹堡
Moscow to Petersburg.
越过边境到赫尔辛基 我在那儿跟你汇合
Cross the border to Helsinki, I'll meet you there.
是她求你的
She asked for you.
只要你
Only you.
你不把她救出来 她不会告诉你名字的 对吗
She won't give you the name until you bring her out, right?
她一直都不是省油的灯
She always was a ballbuster.
莫斯科 国家杜马
你有一个《真理报》的采访 那个记者已经在等候了
让他等等
无人机就绪
Drone's airborne.
支援己就绪 正在监控...
Exfil on standby. Monitoring.
好 好
Bravo! Bravo!
你需要这些
没有我你能做什么
塞尔维亚 贝尔格莱德 美国大使♥馆♥
我们连接上无人机了吗
Do you have a link to the drone?
是的 连上了
Yes, we do.
还有4分钟将与精英小组
Rendezvous with the extraction team in...
汇合
...four minutes.
找到目标
We have eyes on the prize.
正北行去往特尔维大街
Traveling northbound on Tverskaya.
5分钟
目标发来短♥信♥
Message received from prize.
支援5分钟到
We are five minutes from exfil.
兰利那边有人上线了
Langley's online.
那边现在几点 佩里
What time is it there, Perry?
你不用参与这次行动
You don't need to be in on this one.
如果我们的女孩 真的掌握了关于费德洛夫的情报
If our girl's actually got something on Federov,
很多人感兴趣的
a lot of people are interested.
目标接近精英小组
Subject's nearing extraction location.
长官 我们有麻烦了
Sir, we have an issue.
-那是谁 -看起来像是联邦安♥全♥局♥
-Who? -It looks like FSB.
俄♥国♥人已经盯上她了
The Russians have made her.
快上车
Get in the car!
彼得 你怎么在这儿
Peter! Why are you here?
她上了谁的车
Whose car is that she got into?
不管是谁 反正不是我们的人
Whoever it is, it's not us.
露西怎样
How is Lucy? Hmm?
她很想你
She misses you.
我也想她 想你们两个
I miss her too. Both of you.
我们正在追踪行车路线
We're tracking from parallel streets.
正在计算拦截位置...特维尔林荫大道
Plotting intercept location... Tverskoy Boulevard.
贝尔格莱德控制中心 快派人去 梅森把她劫走了
Belgrade Control, send 42. Mason's got the ball.
不行 佩里 你不能这样
No! Perry, you can't!
贝尔格莱德控制中心 派42号♥去
Belgrade Control, send 42.
梅森把她带走了
Mason's got the ball.
-1号♥ -收到
-Op One. -Copy.