有汽油味退后
Gas, get back!
退后 快退后
Get back! Get back!
妈的
Fuck!
米拉·菲莉波娃她在哪里
Mira Filipova. Where is she?
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
你上次是什么时候看到她的
When was the last time you saw her?
我不知道 可能3年前了吧 我是她的社工
I don't know. Maybe three years ago. I was her case worker.
我一个死去的好朋友想找她
A good friend of mine died trying to find her.
抱歉 我不知道她在哪儿
I'm sorry. I have no idea where she is.
在餐馆接近你的那个女人
The woman who approached you at the restaurant,
她是个职业杀手
she was a professional killer.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 那个骑摩托车的男人中情局的
Russian. The men on the motorbikes were CIA.
-中情局 -不管女孩知道什么
-CIA? -Now, whatever that girl knows,
很多人都想找她 如果他们找不到她
a lot of people want it. And if they can't find her,
他们就会来找你
you're the next closest thing.
你有这个女人的相关文件吗
Do you have files on the women you help?
有
Yes.
我们要赶上这辆动车
We gotta catch this tram.
你为什么这么恨他 就是那个想杀了我们的人...
Why do you hate him so much? The man who wants to kill us.
你为什么恨他
Why do you hate him? Huh?
我不恨他
I don't hate him.
不恨他 他算是我最要好的朋友
No. He's probably the best friend I've ever had.
你的好朋友想杀你
So all your friends try to kill you?
是的
Eventually.
-我可以在哪找到她 -我说了 我不知道
-Where can I find her? -I told you, I don't know.
你肯定知道什么 她的朋友 她经常去的地方
You must know something. Friends, places she frequented.
-人不会这么无缘无故的消失掉 -我不知道 好吗
-People don't just disappear. -I don't know, OK?
在我们这行对他们消失了 是的 他们就这么消失了
In my line of work, yes. Yes, they do, they disappear.
某一天他们还在的 结果第二天就不见了
One day you think they're there, the next they're just gone.
她没有来参加会议
She stopped coming to meetings.
大家都说她在耍把戏
People said she was using, doing tricks.
你认识这男的吗
Do you know who this man is?
一个皮条客
A pimp.
他从高加索带些女孩儿过来 让她们卖♥♥淫
He brings girls in from the Caucasus, sells them for sex.
-他叫利伯·登高 -不
-His name is Lebedynko. -No.
他的真名叫西米恩·丹尼索夫
His real name is Simi Denisov.
在上一次车♥臣♥战斗中 他是费德洛夫的得力助手
He was Federov's right-hand man during the last Chechen conflict.
你知道他现在在哪吗
You know where he is right now?
知道
Yes.
他就在贝尔格莱德
He's here in Belgrade.
你怎么认识丹尼索夫
How do you know Denisov?
就像你认识他一样
Just people you meet.
-我要找利伯·登高 -不行
-I'm here to see Lebedynko. -No.
你跟他说彼得·德弗罗来了
Just tell him Peter Devereaux's here.
等下
Wait.
-嗯 让他来 -走吧
-Yeah, let him. -Come on.
-你看起来真狼狈 -是吗
-You look like shit. -Yeah?
你自己看起来也不怎样啊
Well, you don't look too good yourself.
别客气
Welcome.
我真不敢相信 彼得
I can't believe it, Peter.
-你怎么来了 彼得 -我想要情报
-So, why are you here, Peter? -I want information.
有人来贝尔格莱德杀你 当然不是我
Someone is here in Belgrade to kill you and it's not me.
我可以告诉你是谁 但是你也得告诉我一件事
I can tell you who it is, but I want something in return.
好 你告诉我
OK. You tell me.
我再告诉你 看着过去的份上
I go into your debt. For old time's sake.
阿尔卡季·费德洛夫
Arkady Federov.
他要杀掉 所有那些接近他的人...
He's killing just about everyone who was close to him
亲信 现在我的情报是
from your good old days. Now my information is
他想要杀了你
that he's gonna try and kill you.
-我 -没错 那么他想干什么
-Me? -Yeah. So what's his deal?
为什么他要把洗白自己
Why does he want to have a clean slate now?
他在玩什么把戏
What's his game?
回头想想
Turn around.
你得回过头想想
You should turn around just now.
因为车♥臣♥
Chechnya.
这个丑陋肮脏的小国家
This ugly, dirty, little godforsaken country.
但是石油丰富 肮脏的车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Oil, however, lots of it. Filthy Chechen terrorists
不想把油给我们
didn't want to give it to us.
所以有一天
So... one day,
一栋楼
a building...
被炸毁 俄♥国♥好士兵的
...blew up. Good Russian soldiers
爸爸妈妈只盼回了他们儿子
with mommies and daddies back at home
被炸得粉碎了
get sent back in pieces.
就这样 费德洛夫就开战了
And just like that, Federov got his dirty little war
然后俄♥罗♥斯♥祖国得到了石油
and Mother Russia got its oil.
-是你炸得那栋楼 -没有
-You dropped the building? -No.
费德洛夫很聪明 他知道
Federov was smart enough to know
他掌控不了那样的行动
that he couldn't handle an operation like that,
没能耐保密
keep it a secret.
-是我们帮你们做的 -说的对
-We ran it for you? -It's to ask how.
我们所做的就是袖手旁观 看着那些士兵死去
All we did was sit back and watch everybody die.
要喝水吗
Would you like some water?
抱歉这么对待你
Sorry about the treatment.
如果有用的话 我早就帮你辩护了
If it makes a difference, I argued against it.
你和彼得·德弗罗从1998年开始搭档
You ran Peter Devereaux from 1998
知道他2008年退休
until his retirement in 2008.
在今年的4月17号♥ 你去了洛桑市
On April 17th of this year, you went to Lausanne
用桑德斯的名字 还找了他
under the name Sanders and reactivated him.
-给我看你的咪♥咪♥ -说什么呢
-Show me your tits. -Excuse me?
我想这就是韦恩斯坦派你来的原因吧
I assume that's why Weinstein sent you, isn't it?
肯定不是因为你聪明
It certainly isn't for your acumen.
-去你的 -你想上位吗
-Fuck you. -You like being on top?
要不给你个梯子 我要其他人
Working your way up the ladder? I like the other guys better.
其他人都去哪里了
Where the fuck are the other guys?
-这里是隔音的 -你以为我不知道吗
-This room is soundproof. -You don't think I know that?
是我批准设计和使用这里的设施
I approved the use and design of this facility.
是我给你们写的使用指南
I wrote the manual you're going by.
我知道还有多久 你就要改变操作程序
I know how long until you switch operational procedure.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid twat.
你知道这的流程
You may know the procedure,
那你肯定也知道 那我就有权利
but then you also know that I have the right
去改变流程 如果我觉得有必要的话
to vary the procedure if I deem it necessary.
基于这次谈话的情况
Based on the tenor of this conversation,
我会改变流程的
I am inclined to vary the procedure.
"你知道吗 我才不管"
You know what? I don't give a fuck
"那些已经被我杀了的人"
about the people I've killed.
"如果纯属运气打中 就算你要杀我"
If by some stroke of pure luck you manage to kill me,
"我也不会去想什么"
then I won't give a fuck about that either.
"演讲的不错"
That was quite a speech.
"你把你最好的一面展现给了我"
You bring out the best in me.
你说的最后一句话不太准确
Not exactly accurate, that last statement you made.
让他一直通话 这是有利的 长官
Keeping him engaged was an advantage, sir.
对他来说是的
Yes, to him.
我不知道 你是不是太想他了
I don't know if he's too in your head,
也许是你想疯了 因为你没有爸爸
and maybe you're mad because you never had a daddy,
我不知道 说实话 我也不在乎
I don't know, and frankly I don't care.
他在把你当猴耍
He played you for a fool.
-我会抓到他的 -是吗
-I'll get him. -Will you?
现在我完全感觉不到 小子
It doesn't feel that way from here, son,
我现在只感觉到你一直想讨他开心
from here it feels like you're busy trying to please him.
怎么了 你还在钦佩他吗
What, you still admire the man?
是的
I did.
这里有他是怎么看你的
Well... here's what he thought of you.
中情局 训练报告 大为·梅森 彼得·德弗罗
应试者缺乏纪律性 过于冲动
背景调查表明应试者不适合于行动 彼得·德弗罗
建议 放弃
嘿 你 嘿
Hey, you. Hey!
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
她总是想去你那儿
All she wants is to be at your place.
天呐 你这个没良心的家伙
My God, you're an ungrateful bitch!
妈妈要把你放到包包里去
Mommy's gonna turn you into a handbag.