Get in!
快上车!
The O'Connells are going to stop the Emperor!
奥康纳他们要去刺杀皇上了
So, Dad, what's the plan?
爸爸 有计划了吗?
Divide and conquer!
声东击西!
No offence, but isn't that a little short on detail?
不用攻击 是不是太简单了?
Twelve o'clock low! Hang on!
十二点方向下面! 抓紧!
Remember our deal!
记得我们说好的!
When this is over, my men get to drink for free!
一切结束后 请我们喝酒!
You can have the whole damn bar for all I care!
整个酒吧拿去都没问题!
I'm getting the hell out of China.
我可不想呆在中国!
I dug you up...
当初是我挖你出来的…
and I'm gonna put you down.
现在我要赶你回去
Alex? Alex!
亚历克斯?亚历克斯!
Let go!
放开!
Never!
不!
RICK: Enough tricks! Where's your honour?
把戏玩够了!你的骄傲呢?
Fight like a man!
像个男人一样打一场!
Divide
声东
and conquer.
击西
Now you can rule in hell.
去地府当你的皇帝吧
The Emperor is dead.
皇帝死了
The Emperor is dead!
皇帝死了!
Evening, girls. You're looking well. WO Good evening, Mr Maguire.
晚上好 姑娘们 你们好漂亮 晚上好 马奎尔先生
It's a fine night to be me. You dance great for an old lady.
真是个不错的夜晚 就一个老女人来说 你跳得很好了
Someone told me to stop living on the sidelines.
有人叫我放开自己
Well, he sounds like a smart guy. He is.
听起来是个聪明的家伙 是的
So I guess Dash and Scarlet have their next adventure?
我猜达什和斯嘉丽又有了新的冒险?
Why write about it when you can live it?
都经历过了 干嘛还写?
There's something incredibly romantic about vanquishing the undead.
打败木乃伊时发生不少浪漫故事
Even more romantic doing it with you.
特别是和你在一起的那些更浪漫
Kiss me. Don't have to ask me twice.
吻我 不用问我第二次
Can I get your bag, sir? No, no, no.
要我帮你拿包吗 先生? 不 不 不用
Don't touch it, don't touch it.
别碰 不要碰
Where are you off to, Mr Carnahan?
你要去哪 卡纳汉先生?
Someplace where they don't have mummies.
没有木乃伊的地方
Step on it! I've got a plane to catch. DRIVER: Yes, sir.
快点!我要赶飞机 是 先生
Yeah. Ciao, ciao, Shanghai.
耶 再见 再见 上海
Peru, here I come.
秘鲁 我来了
Soon after, mummies were found in Peru.
不久之后 秘鲁发现了木乃伊
电影精选列表