My mother put a curse on it long ago.
我母亲很久以前就在这上面下了咒语
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
Well, a quick family meeting, Alex.
过来 简短开下家庭会议 亚历克斯
Sit. Down.
坐 下
What do you really know about this girl?
你对这女孩了解多少?
Well, not much,
不是很了解
but after her help tonight, I'm willing to go on a little faith.
但经过今晚她的帮助 我愿意相信她
Faith. Time is running out.
相信 没时间了
You don't really believe in the concept of personal space, do you?
你真的不懂什么叫私人空间吗?
If the Emperor reaches Shangri-La and drinks from the Pool of Eternal Life,
若龙帝到达香格里拉 喝下永生泉水
he will raise his army and no one will be safe.
他会唤醒他的军队 到时大家都完了
Much as I'd like to stay this boyishly handsome forever,
就像我想永远年轻英俊一样
Shangri-La is a crock.
香格里拉只是个传说
Yeah, but that's what you used to say about mummies, too, Jon.
是啊 以前你也是这么说木乃伊的 乔
You did pretty well off it. Good point.
真会开脱啊 你说对了
The Gateway to Shangri-La lies in a mountain pass high in the Himalayas.
香格里拉的入口位于喜马拉雅山的高处山口
Beyond it is a golden tower.
远处是一座金塔
Once the diamond is placed at the top, it will point the way to Shangri-La.
一旦钻石放到顶部 就会指出通向香格里拉的道路
Yang still has the diamond,
杨将军还拿着钻石
and that's where he and the Emperor will go.
他和龙帝一定会去那
She's right.
她说得对
All the legends of the Eye mention the Gateway.
关于神眼的所有传说都提到了入口
I like her, Alex. She knows what's what.
这姑娘不错 亚历克斯 她知道所有事情
Now, just say that we were to believe you, could you guide us there?
我们相信你了 你能带我们去那吗?
Yes. I have been there once. I remember the way.
好的 我去过一次 我记得路
Himalayas. We're going to need a plane.
喜马拉雅山 我们需要一架飞机
Well, I know just the Mad Dog for the job.
我只知道疯狗能做到
MAGUIRE: Well, any self-respecting pilot would land on the valley floor,
任何有自尊的飞行员都会在谷底降落
but I don't have any self-respect,
不过我可没什么自尊可言
so I'll put you down halfway up the mountain.
所以我会在半山腰把你们放下
That should give us a good advantage.
那会对我们有利
MAGUIRE: Of course, I can't guarantee any of us will live.
当然 但我不能保证我们所有人都能活着
Great!
好的!
I'd tell you to fasten your seatbelts, but I was too cheap to buy any!
我该告诉你们系好安全带的 可我太穷了买♥♥不起
Why am I laughing? Here we go!
我♥干♥嘛笑? 到了!
RICK: Mad Dog, Mad Dog! Ease up, ease up, ease up!
疯狗 疯狗! 慢点 慢点 慢点!
JONATHAN: Oh, God!
哦 天哪!
JONATHAN: Maguire!
马奎尔!
Come on, man!
快啊 朋友!
Mad Dog!
疯狗!
RICK: Brake! No, no! Nobody move.
停下!不 不!大家不要动
Nobody move, nobody move!
不要动 大家都不要动!
What is that God-awful smell?
那是什么恶心味道?
The yak yakked.
牦牛吐的
Welcome to the modern world, my Lord.
恭迎皇上来到20世纪
Why did you raise me?
唤朕何为?
I love this land. Only you can lead us back to greatness.
我们需要陛下带领我们重振声威
What is in it for you?
尔等何求?
I want to serve as your general.
当阵将军 侍奉主人
The last general I trusted...
上一个将军…
betrayed me.
背叛朕
I will not make that mistake.
臣不会犯此错误
I cannot escape this curse until I am immortal...
这泥之身无力唤醒大军…
General.
将军
I understand, my Lord.
臣明白
We need to find the Pool of Eternal Life.
故臣已获陛下长生秘诀
This will point the way.
此物能明示长生之道
Can't you see it's Mr McGuire
Can't you see it's Mr McGuire 没看到是麦奎尔先生嘛
come to court your sister Kate
come to court your sister Kate 来向你妹妹凯特求爱
You know very well he owns the farm a wee bit out...
你知道他有一家农场 一个小小的…
MAGUIRE O VER RADIO... Delta-Tango-Alpha to Ricochet. Come in, Ricochet.
德耳塔-探戈-阿尔法 呼叫跳飞 回答 跳飞
Delta-Tango-Alpha, this is Ricochet. Go ahead, Mad Dog.
德耳塔-探戈-阿尔法 我是跳飞 说吧 疯狗
Yeah, you know that Yang fellow you told me to keep me eye out for?
嗯 记得你要我留意的那个叫杨的家伙吗?
He's just shown up.
他刚刚出现了
Ricochet out. Thanks, Mad Dog.
跳飞明白 谢了 疯狗
That's us, people! Let's go!
该我们了 大伙!出发!
Jonathan, wake up! What...
乔纳森 醒醒! 什么…
Hold the line!
坚持下去!
Good, we're a little more than halfway.
很好 我们已经走了过半的路程
We're gonna... We're gonna camp up there for the night.
我们在…今晚我们在那过夜
ALEX: Lin says if we leave at first light,
琳说 如果我们在黎明出发
we'll reach the Gateway by noon.
我们就能在中午前到达入口
Did she happen to mention how she knows so much about the Gateway?
她有没有说她是如何知道这么多入口的事的?
No, not really. Kind of mysterious.
没 没有 她有点神秘兮兮的
She's certainly managed to enchant you.
显然她把你迷倒了
Come on, Alex. You obviously like her.
得了 亚历克斯 你喜欢上她了
Mom, the thin mountain air, clearly messing with your head.
妈妈 山上空气稀薄 你也头脑发昏了
Whatever secret she's hiding,
无论她藏着什么秘密
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想看到你受伤
I appreciate that, but, you know,
我很感激 但是 你知道
I've had my fair share of experience with the opposite sex.
我对异性也有很多经验了
Really?
真的?
How many experiences are we talking about?
那有多少次经验了呢?
Well, you shouldn't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to
不想知道答案就不该问
okay, Mom?
知道吗 妈妈?
Right.
好吧
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
I'm sorry I blamed you guys for raising the Emperor.
很抱歉因木乃伊被唤醒的事而责怪你们
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
My mother is under the impression there's something between us.
我妈觉得我们之间有什么
I hope nothing romantic.
我希望不是什么浪漫的事
Yeah, well, I told her there was no chance of that.
是啊 我跟她说没什么机会
We're complete opposites, you and me, right?
我们完全是不一样的人 你和我 明白吗?
You guard tombs. I raid them. You like ancient knives. I'm into guns.
你守护墓穴 而我是盗墓的 你喜欢古代刀剑 我喜欢枪♥支♥
Those are some pretty insurmountable odds.
这些都是不易改变的差异
Absolutely. Well, good.
完全如此 很好
Now that we've cleared that up, we can focus on taking down the Emperor.
既然我们开诚布公了 我们就能专心消灭龙帝了
I agree totally.
完全同意
Besides, you're not my type.
还有 你不是我喜欢的类型
Of course not. You don't like a woman who can knock you on your backside.
当然了 你不会喜欢一个能将你背摔的女人
The expression is "kick my ass."
应该说"踢我的屁♥股♥"
And for the record, you didn't.
到目前为止你还没做过
Yeah, it's not easy being me, you know.
哎 我真是不容易啊 知道吗
Then again, I don't suppose it's easy being you,
同样地 我想你也不容易吧
is it, Geraldine, old girl?
不是吗 杰拉尔丁 老姑娘?
If I'd met a girl like you, Geraldine...
如果我遇上像你这样的女孩 杰拉尔丁…
You know, hard-working, you don't say much,
勤快 话不多
you're a little bit hairy, but I don't mind that.
毛比较多 但我不介意
There it is! We found it!
在那!我们找到了!
The Gateway of Shangri-La!
香格里拉的入口!
JONATHAN: Go, girl! Go! You're free!
走 姑娘!走!你自♥由♥了
Go, Geraldine! Live free!
走吧 杰拉尔丁 自♥由♥自在地活着
What did you do now? Rob an armoury?
你在干什么?抢劫武器?
Have you ever seen a Walther P38?
你见过瓦尔特P38吗?
Looks pretty anaemic compared to the Peacekeeper.
比调停者逊多了
Well, it's not about size, Dad. It's about stamina.
不是大小的问题 爸爸 而是火力的问题
You want power?
你要火力?
I give you the Thompson submachine gun. Fifty rounds a drum.
给你汤普森冲♥锋♥枪♥ 50发一弹鼓
Twentyfive a mag. Tommy's good, Dad,
25弹匣 是不错 爸爸
but the cocking mechanism always jams.
但击发装置老卡壳
Here. Check out the Russian PPS Personal Assault Weapon.
来 看看俄♥罗♥斯♥产的PPS个人攻击武器
Now, this is the future right here.
这才是需要的
You know, it's experience that wins the day. It's not all about firepower.
靠经验才能成功 光靠火力是没用的
Boys! If I may...
小伙子们!我可以…
Do we have a plan for the Emperor?
我们有什么计划对付龙帝吗?
Yeah. We're gonna hit him high, hard and fast
有啊 我们会又快又狠地将他打飞
and smash him like a Ming vase.
然后再把他当成明代花瓶一样打碎
And if that doesn't work? We go to plan B.
如果那没用呢? 我们还有B计划
Plan B! You go upstairs, you blow up that gold tower thing.
B计划!你爬上去 然后炸了那座金塔
You light it up. We blow the guy sky high! Me?
你点火 我们把他炸上天! 我?
电影精选列表