I thought I was looking at your father.
我还以为是你父亲
You really are Rick O'Connell's son.
不愧是里克·奥康纳的儿子
Yeah, well, hopefully after today,
是啊 真希望从今以后
he'll be known as Alex O'Connell's father.
人们会称呼他亚历克斯·奥康纳的父亲
What a powerful face!
多有力的脸啊!
When I told my colleagues at the museum that you had discovered the Colossus,
当我告诉博物馆的同事 你发现了兵马俑时
they were thrilled.
他们非常震惊
Yes, however... I know.
呃 但是… 我知道
When am I gonna get in that tomb?
什么时候我能进那个墓穴?
Don't let the buggers get you down.
别为那些事烦心了
It was you that discovered the Bembridge journal,
是你发现了本布里奇的日记
and with it, you'll discover the Emperor.
有了它 你很快会找到龙帝
I have complete faith in you, Alex. Thank you, Professor.
我对你绝对有信心 亚历克斯 谢谢你 教授
Thanks for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
We found it! We found the door!
找到了!找到了!找到了!
Bad Mummy.
讨厌的木乃伊
Yeah.
是啊
Vile Mummy?
可憎的木乃伊?
No. Cursed Mummy!
不 受诅咒的木乃伊!
Mysterious Mummy.
神秘的木乃伊
Malignant Mummy.
邪恶的木乃伊
Prepare to die!
受死吧!
Take that!
拿命来!
Rick!
里克!
Darling, where are you?
亲爱的 你在哪?
I'm ready to be inspired.
我等着灵感涌现呢
Do you remember the time the mummy had me tied down?
还记得那次木乃伊把我捆住吗?
And you came to save me and you cut...
然后你来救我 切断了…
No! You tore open the ropes is what you did,
不!你扯断了绳子
just as he was about to plunge his...
就在他插入…
Oh, rats.
哦 见鬼
Watch out!
小心!
Emperor didn't want any houseguests. Yeah.
龙帝不欢迎客人 是啊
Stay together.
注意!不要走散了
Sir Colin Bembridge.
科林·本布里奇爵士
Oh, gee...
哦 啊…
He went searching for this tomb 70 years ago.
70年前他来到这个墓穴
They left him like this as a warning.
他这样子应该是个警告
Unfortunately, this is not the dead man that's gonna make us famous.
很不幸 这并不是那个能让我们出名的死人
Let's keep moving.
继续走
Look at it, Alex.
看啊 亚历克斯
Look at it!
看啊!
Chu Wah!
楚旺!
Chu Wah. No, no, don't, don't, don't.
楚旺 不 不 不要 不要 不要
Alex, Alex, they're dead! Come on.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 他们死了!走
This kind of danger goes with the territory. You know that better than anyone.
那里很危险 你比任何人都清楚
Alex!
亚历克斯!
Yes? Okay.
嗯? 没事
Yes? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
All right, good chap. Okay. Good chap. Oh, Jesus.
好的 好小子 很好 哦 天哪
All the warriors are facing in to this point,
所有的士兵都面向这点
as if awaiting an order from the Emperor. Well, then, where is he?
就像在等待龙帝的命令 那么 他又在哪?
Listen, you don't think some bloody grave robber's
听着 你不会以为是某些凶暴的盗墓者
beaten us to the prize, do you?
攻击了我们把战利品拿走了吧?
No, he's still here.
不 他还在这
You see, this is a feng shui compass.
看 这是风水罗盘
Okay. Now. This...
是啊 现在 这…
Okay, this is true north,
看 这是真正的北方
but the feng shui compass is set in the opposite direction.
但风水罗盘却指向相反方向
All right, we need to realign it. All right.
是啊 我们得调整一下 对
All right, here we go. All right.
好吧 我们来 好的
Alex! Alex, speak to me!
亚历克斯!亚历克斯 回话!
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Alex! I'm fine.
亚历克斯! 我没事
Tell me, have we found the Emperor?
告诉我 怎么找到龙帝?
Alex!
亚历克斯!
What is it?
这是什么?
It's only the greatest find since King Tut!
这是自图坦卡门法老墓以来的唯一最大发现!
"If he is awakened, all mortals should despair."
"若他醒来 将是世界末日"
It's definitely him!
肯定是他!
Even had his concubines buried alive with him.
连他的妃子都得陪葬
Selfish bastard.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Hey, Professor Wilson, you want to come down and take a look?
嗨 威尔逊教授 你不下来看看吗?
Or are you so overwhelmed you can't talk?
还是你激动地连话都说不了?
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Let's go, Professor. We've got a lot of work to do.
走吧 教授 还有很多事要做
WILSON: All right.
好吧
FRY: First of all, I'd just like to say
首先 谨代表
that the Foreign Office appreciates all that you did during the war.
外♥交♥部♥感谢你们在战时所做的贡献
But I've been sent to offer you one last assignment.
不过派我来是为了交给你们最后一个任务
I'm afraid we've retired from the espionage game, haven't we, dear?
恐怕我们已经从谍报游戏中退休了 不是吗 亲爱的?
Yeah, we've... We don't do that any more. We're finished.
是的 我们已经…我们再也不做了 我们退休了
EVELYN: Not at all. Completely done.
没错 完全结束了
But just out of curiosity, what is the mission anyway?
不过我好奇问问 这次任务是什么?
We need you to courier this to Shanghai.
我们要你们把这个送到上海
Nice piece of ice. It's the Eye of ShangriLa.
好漂亮的冰片 这是香格里拉之眼
If you believe the legend, it points the way to the Pool of Eternal Life.
传说它能指引通向永生泉之路
It was smuggled out of China in 1940.
1940年从中国被盗出
Now, the government would like to return it to the Shanghai Museum
现在政♥府♥想要把它归还给上海博物馆
as a sign of good faith to the Chinese people.
以示对中国人♥民♥的友好诚意
And with your expertise in the field, we naturally thought of you.
考虑到你们在这方面的经验 自然就想到了你们
Oh, we'd be so flattered.
哦 这真是我们的荣幸
But Rick and I, we made a promise to each other after the war
但里克和我在战后互相许诺
that we would settle down.
我们会安顿下来
That's right, yeah, we did, didn't we? We... I see.
是的 我们做到了 不是吗?我们… 我明白
Well, I must admit I am a little disappointed.
不过我得承认我有点失望
Postwar China is very dangerous.
战后的中国很危险
There are a lot of factions that would love
有很多派别
to get their hands on the Eye of Shangri-La.
会插足香格里拉之眼
In lesser hands, the Eye could be lost forever.
有可能香格里拉之眼会永远消失
We couldn't let that happen, could we?
我们不能让这种事发生 不是吗?
No, that could be bad for the world.
是啊 这对世界来说太糟了
The world... Terrible. Yeah.
世界…太可怕了 是啊
You know, she has a brother who lives in Shanghai.
你知道 她有个哥哥住在上海
Jonathan! Yes.
乔纳森! 是的
He owns a nightclub, if I'm not mistaken.
他经营着一家夜♥总♥会♥ 我没记错的话
We have been meaning to visit. We could...
我们一直想去看看他 我们可以…
We should... ...drop in and surprise him.
我们应该…顺便去看他 给他个惊喜
Say hello. Why not?
问候一下 为什么不呢?
Does this mean we can count on you one last time?
这是否表示 我们能指望你们的最后一次帮忙?
Yes.
是的
SHANGHAI, CHINA
中国上海
CHINESE NEW YEAR, 1947
1947年春节
There we are.
干杯
Here's to you, Princess.
敬你一杯 公主
And Imhotep. May the bugger actually stay dead.
为了伊姆贺特普 愿天下太平! (第一座金字塔的建筑师与设计者)
Ding-dong.
丁当
Hi, can you buy a drink for me?
嘿 能请我喝杯吗?
Excuse me. Alex! Alex! You're back again.
失陪一下 亚历克斯!亚历克斯!你又来了
Come here, Alex. Let me get you a drink.
过来 亚历克斯 请你喝一杯
Smooth special for the pup, huh? The explorer.
给这小子来杯温和点的 哈?探险家
Make that two.
来两杯
Sorry, Uncle Jon, but I got a better offer.
抱歉 乔叔叔 但那女人搭讪了我
JONATHAN: No, no, Alex. No, look. Listen, how can I... Come here.
不 不 亚历克斯 不 听我说 我怎么能…过来
To put it in archaeological terms,
用考古学的话来说
that's a tomb in which many pharaohs have lain.
那是一个埋了许多法老王的墓穴
Now, listen, listen, just think about me for a moment, all right?
现在 听着 听着 为我考虑下 好吗?
Your discovery will go public in a few days
你的发现几天后就会公诸于世
and your parents are sure to find out.
而你的父母肯定会知道的
They're not gonna be happy you've dropped out of school. And...
对于你的辍学 他们不会高兴的 而且…
电影精选列表