Long ago, a mythic battle between good and evil
很久以前 在古代中国
played out in ancient China.
发生了一场神话般的正邪之战
The country was torn by civil war,
内战的战火席卷了整个国家
with many kingdoms struggling for land and power.
各诸侯国为了土地和权力征战不断
But one king had a ruthless ambition
其中有一个王更野心勃勃
to make himself emperor by the sword.
想要通过武力一统天下成为皇帝
Leave me.
都退下
Prepare for war!
准备开战!
NARRATOR... The other rulers hired assassins to kill the King
其他诸侯国唯恐被他吞并
before he could conquer them all.
派出杀手刺杀他
Stop! I am not harmed.
不用!朕没事
We attack tonight!
今晚进攻!
NARRATOR... Kingdom by kingdom, his army swept away everything in its path,
他的军队一路战胜了一个又一个诸侯国
and anyone who resisted met a terrible fate.
胆敢违抗他的人都没好下场
The country was his.
最后整个国家都是他的
He was now Emperor of All Under Heaven.
他成了一切万物的统治者
He enslaved his conquered enemies and forced them to build his Great Wall.
战败的敌人都成了他的奴隶 为他建造万里长城
When they were dead or useless, he had them buried beneath it.
一旦他们死了或病了 就直接掩埋在城墙下
The Emperor's mystics taught him mastery over the five elements,
方士教会了皇帝如何掌握五行
fire, water, earth, wood and metal.
火 水 土 木 金
His power seemed without limit.
他的力量无限壮大
He was master of millions,
成为了万人的主宰
but like the lowliest peasant, he could not stop growing old.
然而就如最低贱的贱民一样 他渐渐变老
I have too much to do for one lifetime.
朕 要寻找永生之道
NARRATOR... He needed to defeat his last enemy, death itself.
他要击败他的最后一个敌人 死亡
One day, news came of a powerful witch
直到有一天 他听到传闻
who was rumoured to know the secret to eternal life.
一个道姑知道长生不老的秘方
He ordered General Ming,
于是他命令自己的老朋友
his oldest friend and trusted ally, to find her.
忠实的部下明将军去找这个道姑
The witch was named Zi Yuan,
这个道姑名叫紫苑
and she was nothing like the General expected.
她跟明将军所想的不一样
Your Majesty...
参见陛下…
Rise up.
平身
I do not possess the secret of immortality, my Lord...
皇上所求 奴婢不知如何解答…
...but I know where to find it.
…却知答案藏于何处
General...
将军…
No man is to touch her.
此女
She is mine.
非朕莫属
NARRATOR... On the western border stood the Monastery of Turfan.
在西面边陲有一座吐鲁番寺庙
There was housed the greatest library in the ancient world,
这是古代藏书最多的地方
and Zi Yuan was sure the secret to eternal life was here.
紫苑相信不老的秘方就藏于此
This is a key.
此乃开锁之物
NARRATOR... It was the long lost oracle bones,
这是一块失传已久的甲骨
a collection of all the mystical secrets of the ancient world.
记载了古时的所有秘密
The Emperor's answer was here along with other magic beyond imagining.
皇帝所要的答案就在里面 其中还隐藏了其他超凡的秘密
You have served me well.
朕甚悦
I will grant you anything you desire.
汝何所求 朕皆赐之
I want to spend my life with General Ming.
愿与郭明共渡余生
Of course.
准
Read.
念
NARRATOR... She cast the spell in Sanskrit,
她用皇帝听不懂的梵语念诵着
an ancient language that the Emperor did not understand.
这是一种古老语言
I feel your spell working.
此语朕虽不解
I am now immortal.
然觉于气 流行于筋络之间
Come, I want to show you something.
朕要你见一个人
Become my queen and I will let him live.
为朕的皇后 可饶其不死
Do what he says! Save yourself!
从其令 卿之命为重
You will never keep your word.
你必食言
You are right.
正是
Now, join General Ming in hell.
与郭明地府相见吧
What did you do to me?
你对朕做了什么
I cursed you and your army.
咒汝及汝之徒!
Surround the Palace!
快护驾!
The Emperor is in trouble!
皇上出事了!
NARRATOR... The curse must never be lifted,
咒语绝对不能解除
or the Emperor will rise again to enslave all of mankind.
否则皇帝会重返人间 奴役众人
On that dark day, there will be nothing and no one to save us.
那天来临时 也将是世界末日
You can run, but you can't hide.
你可以跑 但你无处可藏
One o'clock.
一点钟方向
OXFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND
英国牛津郡 1946年
Ten o'clock, one o'clock. Ten o'clock, one...
十点钟 一点钟 十点钟 一…
And this is something for grown men to do?
这就是成人该做的?
Come on.
快点
Bite on this.
靠这了
Evy, I'm home!
伊芙 我回来了!
Mrs O'Connell is at her book reading, sir. She'll be home for dinner.
奥康纳夫人去读书会了 先生 她会回来吃晚饭
Oh, right. Well, that's great, 'cause we're having fish.
哦 好的 非常好 正好我钓了鱼
You didn't think I'd catch anything, did you?
你没想到我会钓到 是吧?
I had the utmost confidence, sir.
我对你绝对有信心 先生
JAMESON: There's a hook in your neck, sir. Shall I fetch the wire cutters?
你的脖子上有个鱼钩 先生 要我帮你去拿钢丝钳吗?
RICK... Fall back! Follow me! Move! Move! Move! Move!
里克…退后!跟着我! 快!快!快!快!
EVELYN..."Now safely aboard the airship with the mummy finally vanquished,
"最后安全登上飞艇 木乃伊终于被打败了
LONDON
伦敦
"Dash swept Scarlet into his arms.
"达什将斯嘉丽拥入怀中
'Oh, God, Scarlet, I thought I'd lost you.'
‘哦 天哪 斯嘉丽 我以为失去你了’
'For a moment there, you did.'
‘曾有一时 确实如此‘
"Bathed in rays of golden sunlight,
"沐浴在金色阳光下
"our heroes sealed their reunion with a kiss of timeless passion,
"我们的英雄们激♥情♥拥吻庆祝着重逢
"their love deeper and truer than ever."
"他们的爱比以往更深更真"
Mrs O'Connell, we're all dying to know,
奥康纳夫人 我们都非常好奇
is the Scarlet O'Keefe character really based on you?
斯嘉丽·奥凯弗这个角色的原形真的是你吗?
Honestly, I can say she's a completely different person.
老实说 她和我是截然不同的人
Any more questions? WO Mrs O'Connell...
还有问题吗? 奥康纳夫人…
Mrs O'Connell, is your life today as exciting as it was before the war?
奥康纳夫人 你如今的生活与战前一样精彩吗?
I wish my life were that exciting now.
但愿我的生活能和那时一样精彩
Will there be another book in the series?
这个系列还会出新书吗?
WOMAN 2: Do you believe in happy endings?
会有大团圆结局吗?
Isn't this blissful?
这样不是很幸福吗?
Dinner at home.
一起在家吃饭
Every night. Every night.
每天晚上 每天晚上
Here's to retirement. May we stay this happy forever.
为了退休干杯 希望永远这么幸福
Still no letter from Alex. I've sent him three in the last month.
还是没有亚历克斯的信 上个月我给他寄了3封
Yeah, well, what do you expect?
是嘛 你还想怎么样?
The only time we ever hear from that kid
他只有被赶出学校或是缺钱时
is when he's getting kicked out of college or he needs more money.
才会寄信回来
I'm sure he's just buried in his studies.
我相信他正埋头于学习中
So, how did your book reading go? Oh, fine. Thank you.
不说了 你的读书会怎么样? 哦 很好 谢谢
Until they asked me, "When will there be another Mummy adventure?"
不过他们问起我 "什么时候会出新的木乃伊探险记"
Yeah, but you did promise the publisher a third book.
你确实向出版社保证过会出第三本
I know.
我知道
But I spend my nights staring at a blank page, completely blocked.
可我整晚盯着白纸 脑子一片空白
We could skip dinner, and I could
那我们不吃了 上楼去
attempt to inspire you upstairs.
我会试着启发你
Oh, that's so sweet of you, darling.
哦 你真好 亲爱的
But I'm going to sit at that typewriter until something exciting comes out.
可我还是想坐在打字机前 直到灵感涌现
Thank you.
谢谢
Trout. How lovely!
鲑鱼 太棒了
I'm so happy you found a hobby that doesn't involve guns.
很高兴你找到个不用枪的爱好
NINGXIA PROVINCE, CHINA
中国宁夏省
Don't worry, we'll find the entrance today.
一定能找到
Li Tung, what's for lunch?
李彤 午饭?
Noodle soup.
热的汤
Very good.
哦 好好
ALEX: Good. Wilson's back.
很好 威尔逊回来了
You're a couple days late, Professor.
你晚了好几天 教授
I was beginning to think you'd run into bandits.
我还以为你碰上抢劫了
Oh, my dear fellow, thank you for the concern.
哦 我亲爱的朋友 谢谢你的关心
Are you thirsty? Oh, yes, please.
你渴吗? 哦 是的
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
You know, when I saw you standing up there,
知道吗 看见你站在那
电影精选列表