Will you relax, Uncle Jon? Okay? I'm here. They're a long way away.
放松点 乔叔叔?好吗? 我在这 而他们在很远的地方
Alex... Excuse me, okay?
亚历克斯… 我走了 好吗?
I have some excavation to do.
我还要去挖掘
Jonathan!
乔纳森!
You're in China! Evy. Rick.
你们来中国了!伊芙 里克
What are you... It's so... I didn't even...
你们在…这真是…我甚至没有…
Brother, how lovely to see you.
哥哥 见到你真是太好了
I had no idea he was here!
我不知道他在这!
Who was here? Who?
谁在这? 谁?
This happens every time!
每次都这样!
Every man in the bar!
酒吧里的每个人!
Dad? Alex!
爸爸? 亚历克斯?
I don't know what to do with you! WO He's just a boy!
我不知道该拿你怎么办! 他还是个孩子!
I can't leave the room for 10 minutes! I didn't... Go away! Go to hell!
10分钟内我不能离开这房♥间! 我不能…走开!去死!
I'm sick of it! Let's go get loverboy!
我受够了! 我们去找帅哥吧!
I'm gonna kill you, kid!
我想杀了你 小子!
Not so fast, that's my kid.
别妄想了 那是我的孩子
Mad Dog Maguire? Ricochet O'Connell.
疯狗马奎尔? 跳飞奥康纳
Hey, hey. EVELYN: What are you doing here?
嘿 嘿 你在这干嘛?
Alex! Sweetheart! Are you all right?
亚历克斯!甜心!你还好吧?
Just a little family get-together, folks.
只是家庭聚会而已
Come on, let's get back to having a good time. Music!
来吧 我们继续狂欢 音乐!
How long has it been?
有多久了?
Egypt, '23. French Foreign Legion.
1923年 埃及 法国对外志愿军
This guy could land a plane on anything, you...
这家伙可随地降落飞机 你…
Why are you here? Ricochet, he had his hands all over me girl.
你为什么在这? 跳飞 他居然敢泡我的女人
Now, son or no son, I gotta give him a beating!
现在 不管是不是你儿子 我都要教训他!
Get out of the way, Dad. Sit down.
让开 爸爸 坐下
Now as much as I'd really like you to teach him a valuable lesson...
我更希望你能教他点更有用的…
His mother would be upset! Very upset.
他的妈妈会很伤心 非常伤心
You have a lot of explaining to do, young man.
你得好好解释下 年轻人
I got a wife now, and a kid.
我有了妻子和孩子
Things are a little bit different, I'm sure you understand.
情况有点不同了 相信你能明白
Yeah. Let me make it up to you.
是的 我向你道歉
We're just surprised to see you here. That's all.
在这看到你我们很惊讶 就是这样
JONATHAN: Who's gonna pay for all this damage?
谁来负责赔偿?
All right?
没事吧?
I'm not here five minutes,
我才来了5分钟
and I'm already pulling your fanny out of the fire.
就帮你收拾烂摊子
You're going back to college.
你必须回学校去
How'd you think this was gonna work, Dad?
你觉得可能吗 爸爸?
You two show up, tell me what to do?
你们俩突然出现 到底要干什么?
No. But we should sit down and discuss this like a family.
不 我们一家人应该坐下好好谈谈
No offence, Mom, but we haven't been a family in a long time.
请原谅 妈妈 但我们不像一家人很久了
Hey, don't you turn your back on me. Alex!
嘿 别扭头就跑 亚历克斯!
Alex, just... Alex, come here.
亚历克斯 只是…亚历克斯 过来
Can you...
你能…
Don't look at me like that.
不要那样看着我
It's all your fault! My fault?
都是你的错! 我的错?
You're the one that's always smothering him.
你老是宠着他
You couldn't leave him alone for five minutes without wiping his nose.
你连不帮他擦鼻子五分钟都做不到
Perhaps I was overcompensating for the fact
你从来都不关心他的生活
that you never took an interest in his life.
所以我才过度补偿他
His life was my top priority.
他的生活是我的头等大事
How many times did I save that kid from breaking his neck?
多少次我给他收拾烂摊子?
A little warmth and encouragement would have been nice.
一点温暖和鼓励就够了
I'm his father. It's implied.
我是他的父亲 这是不能改变的
We've spent our entire lives searching for priceless artefacts,
我们一生都在寻找奇珍异宝
and the one thing that's most precious to us,
而对我们最珍贵的东西
we've lost.
我们却失去了
We can't let Alex become some stranger
我们不能让亚历克斯变成某个陌生人
in pictures on our mantle.
而照片却挂在我们的壁炉架上
We can't let that happen. No, we can't.
我们不能让那发生 不 我们不能
How are we gonna fix this?
我们该如何弥补?
We need to do it together.
我们必须齐心协力
PARAMILITARY OUTPOST WESTERN CHINA
中国西部 准军事哨所
The O'Connells are in Shanghai.
奥康纳一家人已经到上海了
Do they have the Eye of Shangri-La?
他们拿到神眼了吗?
Our spy says they do.
是的 我们的线人已经证实这件事了
Good.
好
Assemble the troops!
召集军队!
Yes sir.
是
Soldiers!
弟兄们!
Soon all our training and sacrifice...
我们所做的训练和牺牲…
will bear great fruit.
很快就可以得到丰盛的成果
It is my dream to raise our Emperor from his tomb.
重振皇威是我多年的夙愿
Only He can bring order out of this chaos.
平定天下非吾皇莫属
Soldiers...
今晚…
tonight our great battle begins!
我们的圣♥战♥蓄势待发!
You know, this might have been faster if we took a rickshaw.
知道吗 坐黄包车都比这快
It's Chinese New Year.
这是中国的春节
Don't you just love this country?
你不正是喜欢这个国家吗?
They have so many extra little holidays, and drinking is mandatory.
这有着那么多特别的节日 还一定要喝酒
I can't believe we get to see your first big discovery.
难以相信我们要去看你的第一大发现
It's so exciting.
太兴奋了
Well, after last night, I'm surprised you want to see it at all.
经昨晚后 我还以为你们根本不想看呢
JONATHAN: Listen, I'll pick you up in about an hour.
听着 一个小时后我来接你们
EVELYN: You're not coming?
你不来?
JONATHAN: No, no, I've seen enough mummies to last a lifetime.
不 不 我这辈子看够木乃伊了
There he is.
就是他
Oh, my darling, very impressive.
哦 亲爱的 多震惊啊
When do you get to open the sarcophagus?
你打算什么时候打开石棺?
ALEX: Well, after the official red tape has been cut.
等官方的正式文书下来吧
Do the words "rest in peace" mean anything to you two?
你们俩不知道"安息"这两字吗?
So, Mom, why don't you stick around for the next few days,
妈妈 你何不在这多留几天呢?
and we can open it together?
我们可以一起打开它
I would like that very much, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Alex, why don't you go and tell Professor Wilson
亚历克斯 为什么不去告诉威尔逊教授
that we're here. You know...
我们在这 你知道…
No problem. Great.
没问题 太棒了
Just don't wake the big guy up while I'm gone.
我离开的时候可不要把上面那家伙叫醒
Hey, Alex.
嗨 亚历克斯
You know, this is all really, really big stuff.
你知道 这一切真的是一个大发现
Whatever you say, Dad.
随你怎么说 爸爸
What?
怎么了?
You just have a certain glow about you this evening
今晚你真是光彩夺目
I haven't seen in a long time.
我很久没见过了
I guess mummies bring out the best in me.
我想这多亏了木乃伊
Take a wrong turn at Cairo? Sorry to interrupt.
在开罗失之交臂?抱歉打扰了
Roger. Professor Roger Wilson.
罗杰 罗杰·威尔逊教授
Rick.
里克
You know, when Alex told me that you had gone legit,
知道吗 当亚历克斯告诉我你也参与时
I just couldn't believe my ears.
别提我有多惊讶
Well, now I just pillage tombs in the name of preservation. Evelyn.
呃 我只是以保护的名义挖掘墓穴而已 伊芙琳
Congratulations on your latest discovery. Alex deserves all the credit.
恭喜你的最新发现 这都是亚历克斯的功劳
He's one hell of a kid. He's like the son I never had.
真是个厉害的孩子 我把他当自己儿子一样
And he's the only one we've got,
我们就只有他这么一个孩子
so the next time you send him on one of your field trips,
所以下次你派他去实地考察时
you give us the heads-up first.
请先知会我们一声
Yes, yes, of course.
好的 好的 当然
And now, I believe you have something that belongs to us.
我想你们拿了我们的东西
What's that?
是什么?
Oh, you mean this?
哦 是说这个?
I'm sorry...
抱歉…
There, go ahead.
给 拿着
All yours, Rog.
你的 罗杰
I knew I could rely on you two.
我就知道能信任你们
I'm afraid your work is not done yet, Mr and Mrs O'Connell.
恐怕你们的任务还没完成 奥康纳先生和夫人
I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. General Yang.
我来给你们介绍个朋友 杨将军
Roger!
罗杰!
电影精选列表