Are they secured?
绑好了吗?
Somebody talk to me. Come back!
来个人回复! 回来!
Do you hear me?
听见我说话了吗?
Come in. Are they secured?
过来 绑好了吗?
Brother, talk to me. Come back. Are they secured?
兄弟 回我的话 回话 绑好了吗?
They teach you that in the army? Nice shot.
在军队里学的? 射的不错
It was dumb luck. What can I say?
运气 我能说啥?
Thanks.
谢谢
Church. Come in, brother. Do you hear me?
彻奇 回话 兄弟 能听到我说话吗?
Go get him.
去抓住他
Start cuttin'. Hurry up. Okay.
割开绳子 赶紧 好的
Are you there, brother?
在吗 兄弟?
Move, move, move! Come in. Are they secured?
走 走 走 回话! 他们被绑好了吗?
Are the prisoners secured? Someone come back, now!
囚徒被绑好了吗? 回个话 就现在!
They're comin'.
他们来了
Go back. Kill them all.
回去 杀了他们
Yes, sir. No!
是的 头 不!
Hurry it up!
赶快!
This place is wired to blow!
这地要炸了!
Move 'em out of here!
赶紧出去!
Run! Run! Pick it up! Come on!
跑 快跑! 跟上 赶紧!
Come on, people! Move!
跑啊 各位 跑!
Here! You're gonna be okay.
这儿! 你会没事的
Can you use this? Sure, sure.
你会用吧? 当然 当然
Just point and pull the trigger. Go!
瞄准然后扣动扳机 走!
Everybody, move in now!
所有人 进去!
Joe!
乔!
I'm over here! Let me go!
我在这! 放开我!
Bomb...
有炸♥弹♥...
Joe! A bomb!
乔! 有炸♥弹♥!
Well, thank God you all made it out.
谢天谢地你们都出来了
Hell of a show, huh?
地狱般的演出 哼?
Where'd they go? Which way?
他们去哪了? 哪边?
This guy won't die.
这家伙死不了
Give me my wife back, you son of a bitch.
把我老婆还我 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Can you give my brother back?
你能把我的兄弟还我么?
Joe? Robin!
乔? 洛冰!
Get me out of here! Quick! Get me out!
把我救出去! 赶快! 把我救出去!
Joe!
乔!
Joe?
乔?
Leave him alone!
别碰他!
This will never stop with the tribute.
有了贡品 这是不会停止的
There'll be a thousand more like me! No!
还有上千个我这样的人! 不!
It ends with you!
但你要终结在这!
Go, go, go...!
走 走 走!
We'll die together!
让我们同归于尽吧!
Geez. Yeah.
天呀 是啊
I thought my job was dangerous.
我觉得还是我的工作危险
I love you so much.
我是那么地爱你
Let's go home.
回家吧