Heart of Darkness.
"黑暗的心"
It.
"死光"
Wow. Do you read anything besides Stephen King?
哇 你是不是只看史蒂芬金的书?
Hell, no.
切 不是
Journey to the Center of the Earth.
"地心游记"
Now, that was a classic.
现在是名著了
Man, how does your wife put up with you?
兄弟 你老婆怎么受得了你?
All right, here we go. Look.
好了 来了 瞧
Bravo, this is Sierra. We have a black S.U.V. approaching.
B组 我是C组 来了辆黑色越野
Roger that, Sierra.
收到 C组
Right on time.
时间刚好
Okay. We gotta go. We gotta change position.
好了 我们得走了 转移阵地
Clear.
没人
Bravo, this is Sierra.
B组 我是C组
Weapons confirmed. Check.
确认有武器 收到
Engagement orders.
已待命
Simmer down, big guy. We got plenty of time.
放轻松 壮男 我们有的是时间
You seein' this? Unreal.
看见了吗? 太假了
What the hell is that guy doin' here?
那家伙来这搞毛呢?
Bravo, requesting new target of opportunity...
B组 请求新的可能目标
High-value target, Sanan Alhad.
重要目标 萨南·阿尔哈德
Identity confirmed, Sierra. You have execute authorization.
身份已确认 C组 你可全权处理
Please be aware, there is no Eagle extract.
但请注意 没有候补
We may not get another shot.
我们可能没有第二次机会
It's your call, but we're out here alone.
这是你的使命 但就咱俩
Shit. Shh.
妈的 嘘
Okay, we got 6 visible targets.
好吧 我们有6个可见目标
If they get their hands on those boxes, it's gonna get hot up here.
如果他们得到了武器 这就有热闹看了
Target locked.
锁定目标
Go!
行动!
Come on, kid. Come on. You can do it.
撑住 孩子 你能坚持住的
You can do it. Breathe.
你能坚持住的 呼吸
He's gone, man. No. Just gimme a minute.
他死了 没呢 就给我一分钟
No! Hey. We gotta go, man.
不! 我们得走了 兄弟
Go. Go!
走 走!
Come on!
赶紧!
Come on, man. He's gone!
走吧 兄弟 他死了!
Hi, baby. Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 宝贝儿 嘿 小甜心
Oh, my God. It is so good to see your face.
天啊 见到你真是太开心了
Oh, you too. Everything good?
我也是 一切都好吧?
I'm comin' home for a couple weeks.
我会回家几周
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 恩
Well, that's great news.
恩 那是个好消息
That means you can be my "plus one".
那意味着你能成为我的"外带家属"了
Plus what?
外带什么?
Alright, you remember me talking about Darren Conner...
好吧 你记得我曾经跟你说过的达伦·康纳吗
my super-rich client, owns, like, a bazillion different businesses...
我那巨富的委托人 他经营数千万不同种生意
Real estate, hotels, casinos...
房♥地♥产♥ 酒店 娱乐场...
Yeah. The one who wrote that stupid get-rich book.
是啊 那个写了如何致富的傻书的家伙
Yeah. What was it?
是 什么书来着?
Why shouldn't you have it all?
为什么你不该拥有一切?
He's opening a new resort...
他新开♥发♥了个度假村
and guess who's in charge of his super-deluxe,
你猜他那超奢华的 邀请制的开幕酒会
invite-only opening bash.
是谁在负责?
Who? You're an ass.
谁啊? 你真笨啊
Yeah, sometimes. So how about it?
恩 有时候是 那这个计划怎么样?
5 days of sun, beach...
五天的艳阳 沙滩
It's just a short trip for you.
短期旅行而已
I was really just lookin' forward to gettin' back home...
我真的只是期待能够回家
back to Michigan. I'm sorry.
回到密歇根 我很抱歉
It's my job. Bad timing, I know.
这是我的工作 时间不凑巧
Why don't you just come home? No. No, wait. Look.
你直接回家吧 不 不是 等会 你看吧
You're my home, and...
你就是我的家
it doesn't matter where I am.
我人在哪无所谓
I love you back.
很开心你要回来了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Isn't it beautiful?
是不是真的很美丽啊?
Yeah. Sure is.
是啊 当然
You're still a little far away, huh?
你的心思不在这儿 是吧?
A little bit, yeah.
恩 有一点儿
Hello! Welcome. Thank you for joining us.
您好! 欢迎 谢谢你们的光临
Can I get your bags for you, ma'am?
需要提包吗 女士?
It's beautiful! Right this way.
太美了! 这边请
Enjoy!
祝您愉快!
Right? Aw, it's okay, I guess.
怎么样? 啊 很不错的样子
I mean, if you're into paradise and all, you know?
我是说 如果你到过天堂以及其他很多地方
Oh, you wanna fight, huh? That serves you right.
想单挑吗 啊? 正合你意吧
Robin? Nice to finally meet you. Oh, my gosh.
洛冰? 终于见到你了 我的女神啊
Cynthia, this is my husband. Joe.
辛西娅 这是我丈夫 乔
Robin's told me a lot about you. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
洛冰经常向我提及你 幸会 幸会
Our goal is to have the most energy-efficient resort
我们的目标是在这片区域
in this part of the word.
建立拥有最高能源利用率的度假村
As you know, this island rests in close proximity...
众所周知 这个岛恰临近于...
to the volcanic corridor.
火山带
Oh, yeah. Everyone knows that, huh?
是啊 每个人都知道哈?
So we've constructed our own geothermal plant...
所以我们建了自己的地热厂
allowing us to use heat for power.
这样我们就能使用地热发电了
Impressive security. Yes!
不错的安保系统 是的!
24 hour armed guards in security towers.
瞭望塔上有持械警卫全天警戒
Top-of-the-line surveillance.
一级的监控
We are actually having our opening party here tomorrow night.
明晚我们就在这举办露天派对
You're goin' in. Come here.
要被卷走了 过来
Be careful. I gotta go to a meeting.
小心点儿 我还要开会呢
I mean, I know you see exotic spots like this all the time...
我知道你见惯了这样的异域风景
but this is pretty decent for us civilian folk.
但在我们这样的平民百姓眼里 真是很美啊
Sierra, you copy?
C组 你也这么想么?
Affirmative.
当然
You know, I haven't seen you like this since...
我好久没见你这样了 自从...
Well, since ever.
好吧 一直以来
Last one was bad, huh?
上次行动很糟糕吧?
Yeah. It just went a little sideways.
是啊 出了点状况
Anything you could have done?
你可以做些什么吗?
I don't know. I just got a closer look than I usually get.
不知道 我只是比以往更近的目睹了这些
You wanna talk about it?
想说一下吗?
Just thinkin' about a change.
我只是想做些改变
Well...
好吧
Not to put ideas in your head, but...
不要闷在心里 但...
You know I'm proud of you...
你知道我一直以你为荣
whether you're saving the world or sweeping a floor.
不管你是拯救地球还是拖地板
You know, I knew there was some good reason I married you.
我娶你真是有个好理由
You have very low expectations.
你期望值很低啊
It's so nice to see someone's having a good time.
看见某些人在这自得其乐 我们也很开心哪
I was just waiting for you to arrive.
我正等着你来呢
Darren Conner, this is my husband.
达伦·康纳 这是我丈夫
Joe Linwood. A soldier, right?
乔·林伍德 军人 是吧?
Actually, he's a marine.
事实上 他是海军陆战队的
Hmm. Right. Can I talk with you?
额 是的 我能跟你说会话么?
I'm getting 20 phone calls an hour from some Kusang representative.
某个库桑代表每小时给我打20个电♥话♥
They have a reporter from some local rag up my ass...
他们找了个当地的狗屁报纸的记者来采访
for an interview I do not want to give, and some Greenpeace lawyer...
但我不想去 还有某些绿色和平的律师
trying to hit me with injunctions.
想用强制令来打倒我
So could you just please do your job now, thank you?
所以烦请你现在去干活 谢啦
Absolutely. On my way.
当然 马上
It was a pleasure.
真荣幸
We need to replace the champagne. Yes, sir.
我们得换掉香槟 是的 老板
That piss in the kitchen I would not give to my dog.
那破酒我都不会给我狗喝
And you thought your job was dangerous, huh?
你觉得就你工作危险吗?
No. I like him. Really.
没 我挺喜欢他的 真的
I'll be back as soon as I can. Got a surprise for you.
我会尽快回来的 有惊喜哦
Hi. Uh, listen.
嗨 额 听着