What's that kid doing fishing on the beach?
在沙滩上钓鱼的那小孩是干嘛的?
May I suggest an electrical fence for these darkies?
我能建个电网围栏来拦住这些黑鬼么?
Forget the electrical fence. You've gotta clean up the beach.
忘了电网围栏吧 你得清理沙滩
Watch out now. Watch your head. Aaah...
小心点 小心你的头
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗?
Closed.
关门了
Sorry. I'm from the resort.
打扰下 我是从度假村来的
They said you could be booked for a snorkeling tour.
他们说你这能预定潜水游
We're not exactly up and running yet.
我们的装备不齐全
Do tell.
是吗
Oh, come on. Please?
麻烦你了
A favor for your fellow Yankees?
帮下你的美国同胞吧
Oh, hell.
见鬼
If you're gonna hit me in that soft spot of mine, I guess so.
你击中我的软肋 只能同意了
But just so you know...
但正如你所知
one Yankee to another... I'm gonna overcharge ya.
一个美国人见着了另一个 我要收高价
Oh, well, thanks for the headsup. He talk?
好吧 谢谢帮忙 他会说话吗?
Uh, not if he can get away with it.
除非他必须得说
Trophy husband.
模范丈夫
Your choice. Okay. Thank you.
你选吧 好的 谢谢
You a grunt? No.
你是步兵? 不是
Jarhead. Yeah. Marine.
锅盖头 是啊 海军陆战队
Mmm. I thought so. Where you out of?
我也这么觉得 你是哪个基地的?
Parris Island or Pendleton? Pendleton.
在帕里斯岛还是彭德尔顿? 彭德尔顿
Oh. Hollywood monkey, huh?
好莱坞的杂耍猴啊
Force Recon. You?
你是武装侦察连的?
Just a regular S.F. ranger.
只是个普通的特种部队突击员
Explosives. Engineer. I blew shit up.
爆破师 工程师 我搞爆破的
Powder monkey, huh?
火♥药♥猴 哈?
Uh, once upon a time, huh?
很久以前啦
Joe. Joe? Church.
乔 乔? 彻奇
Good to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Come on. Let's get you all geared up.
来吧 我来把一切准备好
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Does, uh... Does this mean you're not gonna overcharge me now?
这是不是说你不会漫天要价了?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的 是的
Yellow... Good choice. Sharks love yellow.
黄色...选的好啊 鲨鱼就喜欢黄色
That's great, baby. He's joking.
那挺好的 亲爱的 他开玩笑吧
Go ahead. Turn around and look.
要到了 转身看吧
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Joe? Geez.
乔? 哎呀
None of this was on any of the maps
在那高档度假村开♥发♥前
until your fancy resort showed up.
这不会在世上的任何地图上被标出来
Mmm. Gets better.
越来越美了
The other end of that beach... There's a cave.
在沙滩的那头...有个山洞
Leads you right back to your resort.
恰好能回到你们的度假村
Just make sure you head west, okay?
只要一直往西走 知道吧?
They teach you that in the Marine Corps, don't they...
海军陆战队里教过了 是吧?
Difference between east and west? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
分清楚东西? 是啊 是啊 是啊
Go get him, honey. I will.
过去抓住他 亲爱的 我会的
Enjoy yourselves.
尽情玩吧
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢你啊 再会
This is amazing.
太惊人了
You know, it could be like this all the time... You, me...
可以一直这样的...你和我...
Jet-setting around the world.
一起环游世界
Your professional "plus one"?
职业"外带家属"?
Yeah.
是啊
Until the first day you got bored.
直到你无聊为止
I know who I married, Joe...
嫁给你是我的选择 乔...
and I couldn't be happier.
我真的开心极了
Yeah, right. This goes back to the resort.
对 这能回到度假村
That's east. We gotta go west. Yeah.
那是东边 我们得往西走 是的
That sorry powder monkey.
那个可怜的火♥药♥猴
Well, Church was right.
好吧 彻奇说对了
You wanna go back? Mmm. Come on.
要回去么? 出来吧
I have a party to organize.
我得准备个派对
You know, they put one in every room.
他们每个房♥间都放了呢
Robin! Hi.
洛冰! 嗨
How are you? Good to see you.
怎么样了? 见到你真高兴
I'm sure I wasn't like that, but it was a good one.
我真的不喜欢那样 但它的确蛮好的
That reporter was nosing around again.
那个记者又在折腾了
Only this time, he was pestering Mr. Chevault...
这次 他纠缠舍瓦特先生
about his opinion on the Greenpeace legal
让他发表对于绿色和平组织
action against me.
针对我的法律行动的相关看法
Need I remind you that
需要我提醒你
Mr. Chevault is one of our major shareholders?
舍瓦特先生是我们的主要股东之一吗?
So that is just not acceptable.
所以这是无法接受的
My apologies, Mr. Conner. I'll get right on it.
抱歉 康纳先生 我立马去处理
Oh, please, now that the damage is done... I mean...
拜托 现在伤害已经造成了 我是说
Joe. Oh, great. G.I. Joe's here.
乔 太好了 这有位大兵
What? You got an opinion? Or you just gonna kick my ass?
怎么? 你有意见? 还是你想踹我?
No, sir.
不是 先生
See, unlike some,
我不像某些人那样
I don't pick on women half my size.
会找只有我半个块头大的女士的茬
Oh. And "G.I." is army, moron.
还有大兵是指的是陆军 呆子
I'm a marine.
我是海军陆战队的
Okay, Joe. It's fine. No, Robin, it's not.
好吧 乔 没关系 不 洛冰 有关系
Hey, hey. It's fine. Joe? Please. It's fine.
嘿 嘿 没事 乔 真的 没啥
Number 1... I'm sorry about that. It will not... happen again.
第一 我很抱歉 不会再发生这样的事了
Number 2... The reason you're having trouble with the reporter...
第二 你与那个记者间的矛盾
is because you constantly ignore
是因为你完全无视了
my recommendation to just give him 20 minutes.
我那个接受他20分钟采访的建议
I'm not... 20 minutes of your time.
我不... 匀出20分钟来回答
gonna talk with any reporter about...
不想跟任何记者讨论
You answer the questions you want,
你只回答想回答的问题
and when he brings up the injunctions you...
要是他提出那个强制令
smile sweetly and say it's all being worked out.
你就来个甜蜜的笑容 然后说这都会被解决的
It can only help you look better...
这只会改善你的形象
and not like a rich American outsider with something to hide.
不像那些富有而遮掩的美国人那样
However, first things first.
不管怎么样 重要的事先来
You have an opening speech to give.
你得做个开幕演讲
Okay.
好吧
Good evening, friends, colleagues and investors.
晚上好 朋友们 同事们以及投资者们
I would like to introduce you to our host,
我将为大家介绍我们的东道主
the chairman of Conner Industries...
康纳产业的主席
Mr. Darren Conner.
达伦·康纳先生
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们
you honor me by being the first official guests...
很荣幸能请到你们作为这次宏伟新体验的
of our magnificent new experience.
首批官方邀请嘉宾
Welcome to the Tanjalla Beach Resort...
欢迎来到坦加拉沙滩度假村
where you will never have to ask yourself...
在这里你绝不会问自己
"Why shouldn't I have it all?"
"为什么我不该拥有一切?"
You know, before I created Tanjalla, there was nothing here...
在我开♥发♥坦加拉前 这空无一物
Well, nothing but a wasted opportunity.
除了被浪费的机会
This fabulous island was flawed by inefficiency, archaic thinking...
这神话般的岛屿被低效过时的思想所束缚
and a subsequent lack of employment for the local population.
还限制了当地人的工作
But I have changed all that.
但我改变了这一切
Water, fire, earth, air...
水 火 土 空气
They are not only... Hey, marine!
他们不仅仅是... 嘿 海军陆战队员
Crazy-ass powder monkey.
疯癫火♥药♥猴
Hey, man. How many jobs you got anyway?
嘿 兄弟 你到底有多少工作?
Oh, I've been known to moonlight.
月亮知道
Gonna have a good show tonight.
今晚会有场精彩的演出
Here. Look at this. Get a kick outta this.
过来 看这个 拿根出来
Pop flare. I throw it up at the end for old times' sake.
流行闪光 最后放这个来缅怀下旧时光
Ah. Military's night light.
军方的夜灯
Nobody else gets it, but I don't give a shit.
再也搞不到了 但我不在乎
What's goin' on? You and the little woman havin' a thing?
怎么了? 你跟那个小女人闹矛盾了?