Rescue party.
营救小组
I don't think so.
不是
They're not talking about soldiers or men.
他们说的不是士兵们或者人们
They're talking about 1 person.
他们说的是一个人
One? They sent 1 guy after us?
一个? 他们派了一个人来救我们?
They keep calling him "the American".
他们一直喊他"那个美国人"
Your marine friend seems to not have heard you...
你的海军陆战队朋友好像没听进去啊
when you pronounced him dead.
即使你宣判了他的死刑
I will cut out his heart!
我要把他心挖出来了!
Blondie. Bantoc.
美女 班托克
Continue with the plan.
继续原计划
Where are you going, Blondie?
你去哪啊 美女?
Go.
放那
I know you're just in it for the money.
我知道你只是为了钱
So unless you really wanna die for the cause...
除非你真的想要为此牺牲
you tell me where they are.
否则告诉我他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在哪?
Where are they at? I never talk.
他们在哪? 我不会说的
You never talk? You never talk?
你不会说? 不会说?
Where are they? Huh? Huh?
他们在哪? 啊? 啊?
No? Okay.
不说? 好
No! What's over here?
别 那儿有什么?
Where are they? Huh?
他们在哪 啊?
Where's my wife? Where is she?
我妻子在哪? 她在哪?
Restaurant? Yeah.
餐厅? 是的
Restaurant.
餐厅
Oh, yeah. Calob wanted me to give you a message.
对了 加勒布让我给你捎个信
He's in the boiler room. He can't go anywhere. Lock it down!
他在锅炉房♥ 他哪也不能去 把房♥间锁了
Make sure this time he dies.
这次一定要杀了他
You talked, didn't you?
你说了 是不是?
You disappoint me.
你让我失望了
We've heard from the Americans. They have the tribute.
我们从那些美国人那收到消息了 他们带来了贡品
You come with me.
跟我来
All right. All right! All right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
We have not harmed you.
我们没有伤害你
We have not harmed any more of your people.
我们也没有再伤害你的人
We have kept our word. Yes?
我们遵守了诺言 是吧?
Finalize the transfer, but only after the...
进行转账 但前提是...
Only after the hostages have been released.
在所有人♥质♥被释放后才会到帐
Shit!
去你的
Mr. Shoal! In here!
绍尔先生! 来这!
We heard from the terrorists.
收到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的消息
They're ready to release the hostages. Why?
他们愿意释放人♥质♥了 为什么?
Conner's family must be giving them the money.
康纳的家人一定给他们钱了
They denied it. But... What do you need?
他们拒绝了 但是... 你需要什么?
The terrorists have one condition.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有个条件
They'll only release the hostages to you.
他们只把人♥质♥交给你
I don't understand.
我不明白
They told us they want a representative of the Kusang government.
他们说他们想要个库桑政♥府♥的代表
You do realize there's a possibility...
你应该知道...
they're still planning to kill the hostages.
他们有可能仍然想把人♥质♥杀了
And having a government official's head on a plate...
同时搭上一个政♥府♥官员的性命
will just sweeten the message.
这会更好地表达他们的诉求
I will take the chance. I have already endangered them too much.
我想冒下险 我已经让他们担了太多风险了
If there's any possibility they're telling the truth...
如果他们真的在说实话...
I might have misjudged you.
我先前可能错看你了
He's on board.
他来了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Cease fire! Go check it out.
灭火 过去看一下
Stay behind me.
留在我身后
Robin. It's your husband.
洛冰 你丈夫来了
Robin. Joe. Oh, my...
洛冰 乔 我的...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. It's all right.
我的天啊 天啊 没事了
So you're it? Keep your voice down.
你就是那个人? 小声点儿
What's our next move?
我们接下来要干吗?
We run. Okay? Come on.
我们得逃走 好吗? 过来
Get down.
趴下
This is all my fault, you know. I pursued Conner.
都是我的错 我跟着康纳
You son of a bitch!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I convinced him to bring his money to Kusang...
我说服他把钱给库桑...
to share some of that famous Western prosperity...
来分享西方显耀的财富...
to build a palace I couldn't even afford a room in.
来建造宫殿 但我却买♥♥不起一间房♥间
You know, when the deal was signed, I didn't get so much as a thank you.
当协定签字时 我连个谢谢都没听到
But when Conner here...
但当康纳来了这儿...
started diverting the water supply...
开始改变水源供应
and making this island his own private toilet, who got the blame?
把这个岛变成私人厕所 是谁在受千夫所指?
All my life, I gave to this island.
我的一生都献给了这座岛
Never once did it give back to me. And then Damo came to me.
但它从未给我回报 然后代莫来找我了
He promised to restore the balance...
他承诺说要重建平衡
to take back what was stolen from us.
把从我们这偷走的带回来
To be perfectly honest, at this point...
实话实说 在这点上...
all I care about is the money.
我关心的只有钱
You killed the mercenaries.
你杀了那些雇佣兵
Just sent them to die.
只是放他们去送死
That was my part of the deal. I send in the mercenaries.
这是我交易的一部分 我派出雇佣兵
Their failure forces the military to stand down.
他们的失败逼着军方不敢动作
I just had to be sure they failed.
我只要确保他们会失败
Then why should Damo keep you alive?
那为什么代莫要让你活着?
We are freedom fighters, he and I.
我们是自♥由♥战士 他和我
The tribute is in the accounts.
钱到帐了
How about my portion?
我的那部分呢?
Oh, don't worry. You'll get your share.
不用急 你会拿到你那部分的
Plus, a bonus.
附加 额外奖赏
Thought you freedom fighters didn't care about money.
我以为自♥由♥战士不在乎金钱
Because we live in caves and eat bugs.
因为我们住山洞吃野虫
Our money doesn't go to Happy Meals.
我们的钱不是为了美餐
Weapons, warriors.
而是为了武器 勇士
A thousand more men like me dedicated to the cause.
上千我这样的献身于这项事业的人
Plus, a few other goodies.
还有 一些奖赏
What are you guys doing? Hey, what are you doing?
你们在干吗呢? 嗨 你要干吗?
Finishing what we started.
完成我们的使命
These noble volunteers...
这些高贵的义士...
will help us bring down this monstrosity once and for all.
将会帮助我们永远打到西方
You got your money, right? You sent your message.
你拿到了你的钱 你传达了你的信息
This... is the message.
你的脑袋...就是那个信息
I helped you. I helped the cause.
我帮了你 我帮助了这事业
Don't make us laugh. You're a worm who thinks he's a crow.
别引我发笑了 你这只自以为是凤♥凰♥的鸡
You couldn't have done this without me. Finally, Shoal...
没有我你是不能成功的 最终 绍尔...
You get something...
你知道了一些
exactly right.
真正正确的事
Please!
饶命
Please! Make us laugh, freedom fighter!
饶命 逗我们笑啊 自♥由♥战士
No! No!
不要! 不要!
Like you say in your book, Mr. Conner...
就像你在你书中所言 康纳先生
why shouldn't I have it all?
为什么我不该拥有一切?
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
We had a deal! You've got to let them go!
我们有协议的! 你得放他们走!
You got the money! You got me!
你拿到钱了! 你也抓到我了!
You disapprove?
你看不惯?
You've never sacrificed innocents to get the job done?
为了完成大业你从不会让无辜者牺牲么?
Innocents always die in war.
无辜的人总是在战争中死去
But the goal is to save people...
但目的是为了拯救...
not kill them to win.
而不是杀死他们去赢得胜利
You see?
看到了吧?
You do understand what it means to make a statement.
你很明白发表声明意味着什么啊
Robin! Robin!
洛冰! 洛冰!
He's all yours.
他是你的了
Please.
别啊
Are they secured?
他们绑牢了吗?
Are the hostages secured? Somebody come back. Are they secured?
人♥质♥都绑牢了吗? 来个人回话 绑好了吗?