so I thought we'd make granola bars like the old days.
-太好了 -别告诉我这是真的
-Yes! -Please tell me this isn't happening.
你应该在哈特福特
You're supposed to be in hartford.
什么
What?
去拿我在展会上要用的广♥告♥条幅
Picking up my banners for the trade show.
你跟我说你会去
You told me that you would do it...
因为今天我要去练瑜珈 汉斯
Because today I have to do the yoga workshop, hans.
对不起 贾丝廷 我忘了
I'm so sorry, justine. I forgot. Shoot.
我看到莉在冰箱上的日程表
I saw leigh's schedule on the fridge,
所以我以为今天早上要做燕麦棒
so I thought this would be a good morning for us to do this.
你就没看到贴在旁边的
Oh, and you didn't happen to see the directions...
-这张纸 -没有
-That are right there to the printer? -No.
什么展会
What kind of a trade show is it?
是个运动健身展会
It's a health and fitness trade show...
帮助宣传跳舞妈妈
To get out the word on dance mamas.
对不起 我只是觉得这个名字很好笑
I'm sorry. It's just the name, mom. It's... it's just the name.
贾丝廷 对不起 我忘记了
Justine, I'm sorry. I forgot, okay?
亲爱的 贾丝廷
Sweetie? Justine.
-撞枪口了 -是呀
-shoot. -yikes.
准备早餐吧
We got all morning.
对不起
Sorry. I...
对不起
I'm s...sorry.
夏天 在我很小的时候
In the summers, when I was really little,
我们到我妈妈的朋友那去 在佛蒙特州
we'd go up to my mom's friend's, up in Vermont.
他有艘小船
He had, like, a... Cabin.
很小 在湖上
So small, on a lake.
可以在湖中洗澡
You'd have to shower in the lake.
我们抓太阳鱼
We'd catch sunfish.
他们通常
And, you know, they were just...
会把鱼扔回湖里
people usually throw 'em back.
但我们把鱼烤来吃
But we'd cook 'em on the fire.
太好吃了
They were the best.
你可以咬
You can bite.
小心 我们不想你受伤
Be careful.We don't want you getting hurt.
慢点
Slower.
我们很快就走了
Think we're gonna move soon.
马上开学了
School's gonna start.
要赶快
Gotta get a move on.
什么时候
Soon when?
就这几天
Few days.
你有存款吗
Do you actually have money saved?
我有400块 帮我爸干活赚的
I have, like, 400 from helping my dad around here.
你最少得有1000块
Jay, you need at least a thousand.
最少
At least.
你不知道在那边稳定下来需要多久
You don't know how long it's gonna take you to get work up there.
为什么不多待几个星期
Why don't you just take a few more weeks...
在你♥爸♥那儿努力工作
And work hard with your dad...
而且
And...
多玩玩
Just hang out?
不要背着我...
Please, please, don't be doing something...
干一些我不知道的事
That I can't know about.
-什么 -你必须告诉我
-What? -I would have to tell.
你喝醉了
You're stoned.
我醉了
I am?
是醉了
I am.
我只是消磨时间
I am merely spending time.
我只是像吸血鬼一样汲取点他的朝气
I am merely sucking up his youth like a vampire.
-你什么时候走 -好吧
-When are you leaving? -Okay.
一周后
A week.
你说什么
Excuse me.
他们一星期后离开
They're leaving in a week?
-什么 -是时候了
-What? -It's time.
如果你们想要改变
If you want a change,
试着培养一种业余爱好
then, uh, try picking up a hobby.
没错 我想谈谈这个
Yeah. Guys, I... I really... I wanna talk about this.
-我们可以给点指引 -不用
-I think we can even bring guidance in to... -no.
不用 不用
No. No.
我不想和这些混♥蛋♥待在这里
I'm not staying in this fucking town with these asshole people.
明白吗
Okay?
外面会有一个全新的世界
There's, like, a world out there outside of this town.
到哪都会有混♥蛋♥
The world is full of assholes.
至少我们这些混♥蛋♥你还认识
At least we're the assholes that you know.
你要来一杯吗 再喝一杯
You need a drink? Let's get you a drink.
我等下再过来
I'll come.
你有打火机吗
Oh. Do you have a lighter?
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好 我讨厌这里
No. I hate it here.
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
我也讨厌
I did too.
我也讨厌
I did too.
但你为什么不离开
But, like, why don't you leave, man?
你完全可以去纽约
I mean, like, you actually could, like, go to New York city.
因为我不能
'Cause I can't.
我的父母在这儿
And my parents are here, you know.
家人 朋友
Family, friends.
人们认识我
People know me.
一旦我离开
Once I leave, everything...
一切会变得非常不同
Would be very, very different.
知道我哥哥怎么死的吗
You know how my brother died?
知道
Oh, yeah.
我们是同学
Yeah, we were seniors.
我记得非常清楚
I remember really well.
他
Like...
他是个混♥蛋♥
he was a fuckup.
他真的很混♥蛋♥
I mean, he was such a fuckup.
但是
But...
我不知道
I don't know.
而且
And, like
他死后 我妈妈看到我就难受
he died, and my mom can't even stand the sight of me.
真的
Like, for real.
每次我回家看到她的表情都是这样
I see it on her face every time I walk in the room.
所以
So...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一定很难过
That's terrible.
一定很难过
That's terrible.
你干什么
What the fuck, dude?
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
不 你很可爱
No, but you're very cute.
你发什么神经
What is wrong with you?
我只是找你聊天
I was trying to fucking talk to you.
我们是在聊天啊 对不起
Look, I was... I was... we were talking. I'm sorry.
我是在跟你聊啊
I was talking to you.
对不起
Sorry.
-搞什么 马特 -我们明天就走
-What the fuck, matt? -Let's go tomorrow.
不是说好了一个星期左右的吗
Why? I thought we said, like, in a week or whatever.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
我要离开这个鬼地方
I need to get the fuck out of this town.
-你跟不跟我走 -当然 当然
-Are you coming or not? -Yeah. Yeah.
-那就好 -但明天不行
-Okay. -But not, like, tomorrow.
我需要时间多赚点钱
I mean, dude, I need some time to get some money.
我不想两手空空去那边
I don't wanna just go up there with nothing.
你要多长时间
How much time do you need?
不知道
I don't know.
反正现在不行
But not now.
好吧
Okay.
应该是2003年
Um, 2003, I think...
我想说
I wanna say.
大概9年时间
So yeah, like nine years.
我爸只要两个月就能搞定
Shit, my dad could do this in, like, two months.
他们想自己动手完成