It's like, uh, great expectations.Right?
记得吗 杂草丛生 枯萎一地
Remember that? It's all overgrown and old and everything.
不是吧
No way.
这是水晶的枝形吊灯
This is a piece of chandelier. This is a crystal.
-原生的 我刚发现的 -胡说
-It's original.I just found it. -Bullshit.
-可能是注射针 让我看看 -不
-That's probably a hypodermic needle. Let me see it. -No!
现在好好学习 将来才有个好大学
'Cause better classes now at, you know, a better college.
我不想上大学
I don't wanna go to college.
那你想做什么
Okay.What do you want?
不知道 够酷就好
I don't know.Something cool.
户外的工作
Something...Outside.
什么意思
Wh-what does that mea...
你得有个具体计划 不能这么随波逐流
You have to be specific.You can't just drift.
怎么了
What?
你看起来很伤心
You seem really sad.
莉怎么看都不像是个会迷失的人
Well, it's just leigh never seemed like the kind of person that would be lost.
懂我意思
You know?
我却相反
Me, on the other hand...
当你对生活的期望越高
yeah, well, you know, real life can be disappointing...
现实就越残酷
When your expectations are so high.
我的期望也很高
I have high expectations.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
人人都知道
Everybody does.
随便吧
Well, whatever.
让一下
Excuse me.
我再也不会和这些孩子出去了
I'm not gonna hang out with those kids anymore. Okay?
为什么不
Why not?
我们又没抽大♥麻♥
We didn't smoke weed.
能认真点吗
Seriously, mel?
我是说
I mean...
莉就是个白♥痴♥
Leigh is being a fucking idiot.Okay?
托德像是想上这些孩子
I mean, todd wants to, like, rape those kids.
胡说什么呢
You can't say that.
我只想跟成年人出去
Look, I just wanna hang out with adults.Okay?
这要求不高吧
Is that too much to ask?
好极了
Great.
好极了
"Great"?
很好 很好 非常好
Fine!Fine. It's fine.
你要干什么
What are youdoing?
用你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Slap my face...
打我的脸
With your dick.
你到底怎么了
what's wrong with you?
宝贝
Hey, hey, hey, baby.Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
知道吗 我爱你
Okay? I love you.
没事了
It's okay.
我做过一个在自家公♥寓♥圈养老虎的报道
I did a story about a guy who kept a tiger in his apartment...in the city.
那只老虎生病死了
The tiger got sick and died.
不是很酷吗
Well, that'd be cool. Right?
把老虎当宠物养
To have a tiger as a pet.
可以邀请讨厌的人到家里去
And fuckin' invite everybody you hate to the house.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
一点都不酷
It's not cool.
而是悲哀
It's sad.
非常悲哀
It's incredibly sad.
老虎不喜欢...
This creature was kept...
被圈养在
Against its will...
非自然环境
In a totally unnatural environment for it.
对它而言 关在公♥寓♥里
And it was kept in, like, a cell...
好比坐牢
In someone's apartment...
供人消遣
For their amusement.
太残忍♥了 这害死了老虎
But it was cruel, and it killed it.
老虎本该在大自然自♥由♥奔跑
Someone took this amazing thing that
有人却非要
that should have been running free...
把它囚禁
And kept it prisoner.
害它死去
And it died.
而它
And it was just...
它还没发育完全
it wasn't even full grown.
也许
Well, maybe,
因为你的这篇报道
'cause you wrote the article,
或许
you know...
如果有人养动物
um, I-if somebody had an animal...
没有善待动物
And they weren't treating it right,
他们看了你的报道会改变想法
they would read your article and... and... Change their minds.
是啊
Yeah.
或许吧
Maybe.
救生员
Lifeguard?
求求你让我进游泳池
Please don't ban me from the pool.
你不听话
You didn't listen.
你之前的种种行为对大家都不好
You were behaving in a way that was dangerous to everyone.
求你了
Please!
对不起
I'm sorry!
你要是再违反救生员的命令
You disobey lifeguard's orders again,
就最好离开这里
and that's it...you're out for good.
给你一个机会
But you can come back.
太好了
Yes.
救生员
Well, um, lifeguard?
你能让小杰森他们放过我吗
Can you tell little jason and those guys to leave me alone?
因为我已经向你道歉了
'Cause I said sorry to you now.
好吧
Okay.
搞什么
What the fuck!
你吓到我了
You fucking scared me.
下雨了
It's raining.
怎么了
So?
我看到了你的车
I recognized your car.
我应该锁上车门
I should lock my doors.
不
No.
你那些狐朋狗友呢
Where are your no-good friends?
不知道
I don't know.
你那些狐朋狗友呢
Where are your no-good friends?
不知道
I don't know.
我...
I'm... Gonna...
干嘛
what?
你没带伞吗
You didn't bring an umbrella?
-我又不知道会下雨 -别激动
-I didn't know this would happen! -Hey.
-你忘了拿钥匙 -谢谢
-Forgot your keys. -Thanks.
-你好啊 -你好吗
-What's up? -What's goin' on, man?
到了
There we go.
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
你问我
You're asking me?
一切都会好起来
everything's gonna be fine.
生活总会是美好的
Life has great things in st...
脱掉
Yes. Take it down.
莉 你到底怎么了
Leigh, what is wrong with you?
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
不要以为住在这儿
Just because you're staying here...
你就可以仗着你♥爸♥和我
Doesn't mean you can take advantage of your father and I
把这里当旅馆
and pretend this is a hotel.
你凌晨3点才回来
You came in at 3:00 in the morning.
我很担心 我连你去哪了都不知道
I was worried. I didn't know where you were.
对不起 我忘了时间
Sorry. I lost track of time.
偶尔做几个小菜 振作起来
Just do a couple of dishes once in a while. Pick up after yourself.
你♥爸♥要出去 我也要出门
Your father's out.I need to get out of here too.
你自己骑车上班 最好马上就去
You need a ride to work, you got to get going now.
我不用骑车 我下午才上班
I don't...I don't need a ride. I'm not working till the afternoon.
早上好
Good morning.
汉斯 你在这里干什么
Hans, what are you doing here?
莉早上休息
Leigh's got the morning off,
我以为会像从前那样做燕麦棒