I know.
"猎户腰带"
Orion's belt.
"北斗七星"
Big dipper.
"北斗星团"
Mmm... Seven sisters.
你才16岁 还有大把的青春
You're 16.You have your whole life ahead of you.
你不明白自己现在是多么的幸运
You have no idea how lucky you are right now.
谢谢你送我
Thank you for driving.
未必是好事
That was...Probably unfortunate.
你们太讨厌了
Fuck you guys.
-什么 -今晚我就想尽情玩玩
-what? -I really needed to have fun tonight.
你们甚至都不关心
And you didn't even care.
你们根本没有
And you don't even...
问我要不要
you never ask how I am or...
梅尔 你到底怎么了
mel, what's... what's wrong?
怀孕怎么就这么难
It's just really hard, trying to get pregnant.
我想这很正常 不是吗
I... I think that's normal, right?
你觉得你生活完美吗
Isn't your life perfect?
不
No!
我看过一个牙买♥♥加儿童研究报告
I read somewhere they did a study of children in jamaica...
怀孕期间抽烟的母亲
Whose mothers smoked weed during utero,
她们生的小孩比其它孩子更快乐 更有创造力
and they were actually happier and more creative than other children.
我绝对相信
I believe that.Absolutely.
绝对相信
Absolutely.
此刻不要太过怀旧
"Remember to not be too nostalgic for this time.
生活就在前方
Our lives are what lay ahead...
梦想遥不可知
In this uncharted territory of our dreams.
勇敢前行
Be brave and bold...
不要回头 同学们
And do not look back, classmates,
因为未来要靠双手
for the future is meant to be seized...
-去收获 -靠双手
-With both hands." -Both hands.
好尴尬
Oh. So embarrassing.
-靠双手 -靠双手
-Both hands. -Both hands.
-真的有那么好笑 -当然
-Really?It's that funny? -Yeah.
莉·伦敦的告别辞
Leigh london, valedictorian...
还是第一次
And virgin?
是的 我知道什么
Yes. See? What did I know?
仅此而已
Absolutely nothing.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嗨
Hi.
好的
Right.
我不想开车
I don't want to drive.
-告诉他你很累 -我真的很累
-tell him you're too tired. -I'm very tired.
我很累
I'm tired!
因为这周太漫长了
Because I've had a long week.
不 约翰 我只是累了
No. John, I'm just tired
好吧
Okay.
就这样 明天见
All right.See you tomorrow.
我爱你
Hey. I love you.
-今晚在这过夜 -太棒了
-I'm sleeping over. -Yes!
我去准备麦片粥
I will prepare us cereal.
我真妒忌你
I'm so jealous of you.
妒忌我 为什么
Me? Why?
因为你迷失了
Because you get to be lost.
没关系
It's okay.Hey.
我以为你住在福克斯波峰公♥寓♥
I thought you lived in fox crest.
是啊
Yeah.
你就懒到不愿走几步回家睡吗
And you were too fucked up to walk the 20 yards back to your bed?
我妈把我赶出来了
My mom kicked me out.
因为你不听话
Because you were fucked up.
我要吐了
I'm gonna go puke.
给你
Here.
最好小心点 你上次在佛蒙特昏倒
Better be careful, man. You pass out like that in Vermont,
结果在雪地里挨冻
you froze in the snow.
佛蒙特州神话
Ah, the myth of Vermont.
神话
Myth?
这是真实存在的
Shee-at.It's on the map.
下个星期 不会发生这种事
Next week.Well, that's just not gonna happen, man.
是的 是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.I know. I know.
所以我要跟你谈谈
But that's why I'm trying to have a conversation with you about
资本化率的事情
cap rates. Right.
没错 我雇你就是做这个的
Exactly. Yes. Well, that's why I hired you.
别犯傻 不 我们不相信银行家
Don't be an asshole about it. No, we don't trust bankers.
我们不相信银行家
We do not trust bankers.Okay?
我们了解他 要是他退缩 你就上
We got this guy. When he starts to push back, that's what you do.
就像...没错
It's sort of like...right. Yeah.
我们说的是"查克芝士"
This is a, uh...this is a chuck e. Cheese we're talking about.
别用那种口气说话
Obviously, don't use that language...
但你知道我的意思
but you know what I mean.
再来 再来 再来
again! Again! Again!
多数人年齡越大 车开得越好
Most people get better with age with driving.
-他却越开越烂 -我可不这么认为
-He's actually gotten worse. -I don't think that's...
因为你开始就是一个相当不错的司机
no, because you started out as a fairly good driver.
-我是故意不好好开 -是吗 是故意的
-It was intentional bad driving. -Was it? It was intentional?
是的
Yes.
-莉 -等我一下
-Leigh? -Give me a m..
第一 你住的社区不错
number one, you got a nice community here.
第二 你一点不尊重...
Number two, you have no respect for...
莉·伦敦
Leigh london.
-你还好吗 -里克 你好吗
-How you doin'? -Hi, rick.How are ya?
这些人我认识 有什么我能帮上忙的
Listen, I know these guys. Can I help at all in this situation?
不用 警♥察♥办案
No.This is police business.
-他们到处玩滑板 -有人投诉吗
-they're skating. -and someone complained?
或者有法律禁止吗 我想没有吧
Or...is there an ordinance against it? I didn't think there was.
女士 请你马上离开
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to go away now.
除非你有正当理由盘问这些未成年人
Unless you have a valid reason to be cornering these underage youths,
你们现在的行为是骚扰
what you're doing right now is called harassment.
或许我应该以妨碍拘捕罪带你回去
Maybe I should take you downtown for impeding an arrest.
妨碍拘捕罪
Am I impeding an arrest?
如果你们有证据拘捕他们就拿出来
If you have a reason to arrest them and you can prove it,
然后把我摁倒在地
then, I mean, by all means take me down,
我能够理解
'cause I...I will understand.
不要到处玩滑板
No more skating.
为什么 里克
But why, rick?
你还真有一套
You're a real piece of work.
你真是个贱♥人♥
You're kind of a bitch, actually.
对不起 你说什么 警官
I'm sorry.What was that, Officer?
你知道我是美♥联♥社♥记者吗
You know I'm a reporter for the associated press, right?
白♥痴♥
Fuckin' nuts.
所以你打算休息一段时间
so you're just gonna take some time off and then, uh...
你想换个职业还是
I mean, what, are you thinking of a career change, or, uh...
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
好吧 你要在这附近转转吗
Okay, well, are you gonna look for something else around here?
还是一旦泳池关闭就回城里去
Or were you gonna go back to the city once the pool closes?
-我不知道 -好吧
-I have no idea. -okay.
那好吧
That's... Good.Good.
不 不 谢谢 我不抽这个
Ah, no.No, thanks.I will pass on that.
莉会抽
Uh, leigh, evidently, will not.
-你就不能好好喝你的酒 -好的
-Can you just keep...Drinking your beer? -Yeah.
我们好好放松下 不要管这么多
Let's try and have fun. I know that it's weird, whatever.
让我们好好放松下
But... Let's just try and have a good time.
好吧
Okay.
真不敢相信这里还没有开♥发♥
I can't believe it's not developed yet.
这是公园 约翰
It's a park, john.
大自然的赏赐
Nature.It's "pra-served."
小时候我们经常来这儿
We used to come when we were little.
记得莉总计划在凉亭下结婚么
Remember leigh had all these plans about getting married under the arbor?
我认为是地下水位的问题
I'm thinking it's water table issues.
否则市政早就开♥发♥这里了
Otherwise the city would've developed the shit out of this place by now.
梅尔 知道这让我想到了什么吗
What does this remind me of, mel?
像是"孤星血泪"