星期一见
See you monday.
-你现在去哪 -我回家
-Where are you going now? -I'm going home.
别走
No.
不行
Yeah.
是什么味道
What did it smell like?
肉食动物
Animal. Meat.
我上司来过电♥话♥ 没人接
My boss, he call over here.Nothing.
有邻居说听到动物的叫声
Neighbor said, "I can hear the sound...this animal."
被铐着
Handcuff.
像在监狱那样
Like, in jail?
他们把它铐在暖气片上
They shackled him to the radiator?
看吧
Look.
它还很小
It's just a baby too.
没有发育完全
Not full-grown.
想逃出去
Trying to get out.
老虎的事不能怪我们
It's not our fault, the tiger.
你会这样写吧
You write that, right?
抱歉 我只是换不过气
Sorry. I just... I need some air.
西区203街道325栋的居民已经习惯深夜施工的噪音
垃圾回收车的叮当声和邻居的大声喧哗
令六楼住户克莱尔·加西亚感到奇怪的是
楼上传来孟加拉虎低沉的咆哮声
大厦业主联♥系♥律师后称 如果住户联♥系♥不上 去找物业公♥司♥
有代表在邮件中表示 物业公♥司♥接到居民对噪音和异味的投诉后
立即作出了回应
重300磅的未成年老虎死于脱水和营养不良
没有这样的事情
This is no kind of thing
我要公之于众
I don't want to hide.
他们很渺小
They're little.
我想他们会隐瞒
They're buried stories, I guess,
但他们是你的 所以才不能释怀
but... They're yours, so you get attached.
这并不离奇
It's not offbeat.
这是新闻 如果你把它放在离奇事件版面
It's news, and if you put it in offbeat,
听上去就像个笑话
it makes it...it makes it sound like a joke.
这篇报道真的很不错 拉什
This is a really good story, raj.
别紧张 莉
Look, relax, leigh.
谢谢
Hey! Thank you.
我们玩得很开心
We're very happy.
她也很开心
She was very happy.
是我该拿出男人样的时候了
Well, about time I manned up, right?
愿老虎
To the tiger.
升入天堂
May the road rise.
-愿老虎 -不要跟我谈老虎的任何事
-May the tiger... -Don't say anything about the tiger.
愿老虎在属于它的天堂自♥由♥奔跑
May the tiger run free in tiger heaven...
那儿有吃不完的牛排
Where the steaks are plentiful...
那儿有很多树桩供它抓挠
And there's a lot of tree stumps for scratching.
片名 《救生员》
我
Well, I...
到家了 穆斯 出来吧
Here you go, moose.Go on, bud.
你为什么把猫也带来
Are you sure about the... why did you bring your cat?
因为我离不开它
Because I couldn't leave him?
你就不能把它寄养在朋友家
Well, couldn't you have a friend look in on him or...
-寄养它 -对啊
-Look in on him? -Uh-huh.
妈妈 我会给善待动物组织打电♥话♥
Mom. I'm calling peta.
我们这儿可没有小纸箱
Well, we don't have a litter box, so...
-妈妈 -什么事
-Mom? -Yeah?
别别别 什么也别动
What? No, no, no! Don't move anything!
这些都整理好了的
There's an order to all of this.
-好吧 -好吧
-Okay. -Okay.
你跳脱衣舞
Are you stripping?
-没有 -真的没有
-No. -Are you sure?
我办了个肚皮舞教学班
It's belly dancing.I started a new class.
我有四个学生
I... I have four students.
"跳舞妈妈"这名字是你挑的
And is this the name that you chose? "Dance mamas"?
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah. Ha, ha, ha.
这名字正合我意 别乱动任何东西
I happen to like the name. Please, just don't mess anything up.
-我准备做点生意 -我能留着它吗
-I'm trying to start a business. -oh. Can I keep this?
-嗨 嗨 -你来了 宝贝
-hi! Hi! -there she is. Hi, baby.
来抱一个 天啊 天啊
Oh, give me a hug! Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我准备搬回来和你们一起住
I wanna move back in with you guys.
孩子 你已经30岁了
Honey, you're 30 years old.
我才29岁 29岁
I'm 29. I'm 29.
零10个月
And 10 months.
我从没要求过什么
I've never, you know, asked for...
我需要时间调整一下
I just need some time out of my life.
我们都需要
Well, we all do.
你还好吗
Are you all right, leigh?
还好
Yeah.
我只是不想到了30岁
I just don't want to turn 30...
生活还和从前一样
And still be in that life anymore.
你城里的生活不如意吗
Well, what's wrong with the life you have in the city?
不是
It's not...
不是很好
it's not good. I mean, I'm not...
我过得并不开心
I'm not happy.
你很抑郁
You're depressed?
你得了抑郁症
Is that it? Are you depressed?
没有 不算忧郁症
No. Not c... clinically.
生活不像我憧憬的那样
My life hasn't turned out like I pictured.
那么
Well...
很高兴你回来
well. It's just nice to have you here.
不是吗
Okay?
如果你想住在这儿
If you're gonna stay here,
你得出力
you have to contribute.
出力
To what?
好吧
Okay.
当然
Of course.
我不得不说你们俩眼光很敏锐
I would... I would say you both have a very keen eye...
因为这幅作品展现出
Because this painting represents...
他作品里少有的
A very small percentage of what he produced.
展现幸福的作品
And this is a happier piece...
这幅展现幸福的作品
um, this is one of the happier pieces.
但是
Um, but there's a...
如果我离开30分钟
if I'm gone for 30 minutes,
没人会注意 甚至没人会在乎
Nobody notices.Nobody even cares.
这工作很适合你
This is your ideal job.
-你准备待多久 -待一阵子吧
-How long are you here for? -I think a while.
一阵子
Like... A while.
-为什么 -我想找回自我
-Why? -I'm getting back to basics.
那你工作怎么办
What about your job?
是啊
Yeah.
不管了
No.
你老板怎么办
What about your boss?
他
He...
他很忙
um, that guy's engaged.
莉莉
Leigh-leigh.
你站在这里干什么
Why are you just standing here?
我要你取消你所有的安排
I need you to cancel your plans with anyone else ever.
好吧 你去见了梅尔吗
Okay.Have you seen mel?
-没有 怎么了 -你真该见见她
-No. Why? -You should probably see mel.
我回来了
I'm home!
没关系 你们谈
No. You guys can talk.
对不起 我等下再来
Sorry. I'm gonna...I'm here, but I'm...I'll close...
"副校长办公室"
"莉·伦敦 全国学术比赛第一名"
我见了托德
I saw todd.
我知道 他都30岁了还没出柜
I know. I can't...Thirty, still in the closet.
不是吧
Seriously? It's like...
-你还抽烟吗 -我不能再抽了
-Hey, do you still smoke? -I'm not supposed to.
抽烟有害吗
What, are they bad for you?
怎么说
Um... well...
我们打算要孩子
No, we're trying to get pregnant.
-生孩子 -是的
-Like, with a human baby? -Mm-hmm.
但已经六个月了 还没有...
But it's been about six months, and there's just...
任何动静
Nothing happening.
会怀上的
It'll happen.
会怀上的