and they wouldn't listen.
我不是
And I'm not...
我不是空气
I'm not invisible.
我是救生员 妈的
I'm the fuckin' lifeguard, motherfucker.
有些贱♥人♥坐在椅子上
And some cunt just sat over there in her chair,
翻看着杂♥志♥ 好像根本不需要帮助似的
flipping through her magazine like I didn't even need her help.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
她就是
Well, she was.
我不是保姆
I'm not a babysitter.
我来这里不是让人♥大♥喊大叫的
I'm not here to be screamed at.
你不想干了
You gonna quit?
我不想辞职
I don't want to.
我真的不想
I really don't, but...
你看起来挺健康的 救生员
thought you were supposed to be healthy, lifeguard.
我只是确保没人会淹死
I'm just supposed to make sure you don't die.
你说的是中学生
You're talking about middle schoolers?
有四个是中学生
There were four of them.
莉 他们是叠罗汉还是
Leigh, were they standing on each other's shoulders, or how did this...
我跟梅尔说我们会去接她
I told mel we'd pick her up later.
-我们有预约吗 -预约什么
-Do we have reservations? -For what?
我们做什么都行
Let's just, you know, do whatever.
你不必来的
You don't even have to come.
真的 你可能会觉得无聊
Really. It might not even be fun for you.
如果你不想我去就直说好吗
If you don't want me to come, just say so, okay?
待在家里行吗
Maybe stay home? Is that okay?
我只是不想你看到她
I just want to get it out of her... you know, what she's doing.
我回家会告诉你发生的一切
And then I'll come home and tell you everything.
我完全不关心
Yeah.I really don't care.
你不关心
You don't... Care?
你不能喝酒
You can't drink though.
一杯红酒没事的
One glass of red wine is... Fine.
不然法国女人怎么还能怀孕呢
Honestly. How else would french women get pregnant?
好吧 是的
Oh, okay. Yeah.
随你吧 梅尔
Whatever, mel.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
天啊
Mmm. Jesus.
救生员
lifeguard.
怎么了
Yeah?
你能帮我们买♥♥啤酒吗
Can you buy us beer?
-求你了 -本来是让鲁姆皮的哥哥买♥♥的
-Please? -Yeah. Lumpy's brother was supposed to,
但计划赶不上变化
but circumstances intervened.
-不行 -为什么
-No. -Why?
因为我们有自己的生活
I mean, because we have lives...
我们不想干违背法律的事
That don't need to be interrupted by the long arm of the law.
我们怎么避免呢
What would we get out of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想你知道
I think you do.
人变得成熟的价值是什么
What is valuable to someone looking to broaden his mind?
有些东西长大后自然可以买♥♥
Something you could perhaps purchase. It grows in nature.
我们先协商一下
A moment, please, while we conference.
梅尔怎么办
What about mel?
我不知道 救生员 梅尔怎么办
I don't know, lifeguard.What about mel?
不不不 听着
No. No, no, no.Excuse me.
你们没说大♥麻♥是从我学校16岁的学生手里来的
You didn't say anything about getting weed from my 16-year-old students.
他们看起来大多了
They look older.
不行 我们还是走吧
Yeah. No. We should go then.
不不
Hey. No. No.
如果你真的担心 就别去
If you're so worried, then don't do it.
真有意思 我真庆幸没有开自己的车过来
Oh, that's so much fun. I'm so glad that I left my car at home.
那就去啊 他们会觉得你令人敬畏
Then do it.They'll think you're awesome.
小点声 不行 我会被开除的
Keep your voice down. No. This is not...I could get fired.
-怎么了 -副校长斯密斯·伦茨
-What'Sup? -Vice principal smith-lentz.
孩子们 好吧
Hi, boys.Um... all right.
听我说 大家可能会觉得
Let's talk about this, because this is potentially...
情况有点乱
Very confusing, I think, for everyone.
我和他们来之前并不知道他们要做什么
I came here with these people not knowing what they were intending to do...
和谁一起
Or with whom...
做什么
Or... What.
我不介意你和我们抽大♥麻♥
I don't care if you smoke weed with us...
反正我要退学的
Because I'm droppin' out.
-我一样 -我也不管
-Yeah, me too. -Yeah, I don't give a shit.
你们疯了吗
Are you insane?
你们真的打算连高中文凭都没有
Do do you actually want to face this cold, harsh world...
就去面对残酷的社会
Without a high school diploma?
你们为什么不能熬一下呢
Why don't you just blind yourself while you're at it?
不 我讨厌这里
No.I hate it here.
我们要搬去佛蒙特州
We're moving to Vermont.
-佛蒙特州 -是的
-Vermont? -yeah.
我肯定要去 我姐在那边
I definitely am. My sister's up there.
我妈妈和继父在那边 离这里大概一小时路程
Yeah, my mom's there with my stepdad, like an hour away.
总比这里好
It's way better than here.
你听到他们说的了
You heard what they said.
他们不再是你的学生 所以
They're not your students, so...
-可以开始了吗 -托德
-shall we? -Todd?
-非常好 -不 这不行
-Great. -No. This is wrong.
对你是不行 梅尔
To you, it is, mel.
对我们可不是
Not to the rest of us.
-这可真 -现在明白我要容忍♥什么了吧
-Oh, wow. This is... -now you see what I have to put up with.
但是
Mm-hmm. But...
我...
I... hey. Hey.
不行 我不允许这样
No, I do not approve of this!
你也是罗宾斯维尔高中的
You went to RH.S. Too?
是的
Yeah.
莉还致过告别辞
Um, leigh was actually valedictorian.
那你呢
What were you?
我
Um, I...
这个嘛
well...
伦纳德 高中毕业后我才专注起来
leonard, it actually took me until after high school...to really focus.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Oh, yeah.
不要把这地方告诉不相干的人
Do not share this location with anyone unworthy.
老太太有猎枪来对付入侵者吗
Does the old lady have, like, a fuckin' shotgun for trespassers?
她没有猎枪
She doesn't have a shotgun.
但如果我发现你朋友来过这里
But if I find out any of your friends came here...
亵渎过虎百合
And desecrated a tiger lily...
或者乱丢垃圾 我会猎枪伺候
Or littered, I will have a shotgun.
酷哦
That's cool.
-干嘛 -别犯傻
-What? -Don't be an idiot.
只是
Just...
我希望你能记住我
I wish I could impress that upon you.
会的
Okay.
我知道你不喜欢这个小镇
I know you think this town is bad...
你要离开这里
And, you know, you need to leave,
但你并没有意识到这段经历有多特别
but I don't think you realize how privileged this experience is.
怎么个特别
How's it privileged?
首先
Nature, for one.
优秀的公立学校教育
Excellent public school education,
其次
for two.
这里很安全 有人庇护你
It's safe.You're sheltered...
以后不会再有这样的待遇
which you never will be again.
我和他不止一次被捕过
Well, me and him get arrested one more time,
我们要做成年人
we're tried as adults.
我的成绩很烂
My classes suck, so...
别说这不好那不好
well, stop doing dumb shit, "a."
你的成绩并不烂
And "b, "Your classes don't suck.
我接受的是特殊教育
I'm in special ed.
我有多动症
I have AD.D., so...
干嘛
what?
有多动症并不表示你就该接受特殊教育
Having AD.D. Does not mean you should be in special ed.
多谢
Thanks.
我知道