这代表你有免疫力
...that means you're immune, baby.
你有免疫力
That means you're immune.
我会把你救出去
l'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
来吧
Come on.
当最后一批美军撤退
On the streets of Baghdad, there was jubilation...
代表美国占领伊♥拉♥克♥的结束
...as the last of U.S. forces withdrew...
民众拥向德黑兰街头狂欢
...marking the end of the occupation of Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥总统萨达也出席庆典
Iraqi President al-Sadr was on hand to commemorate the occasion...
赞扬逊尼 什叶及土库曼派...
...and praised Sunni, Shiah, Kurd and Turkoman....
这是警卫室
Security.
是 他在外面
Yes, he's outside the building.
女士
Ma'am?
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
妈
Mom!
这里
Here!
快找到出口
Find the door.
儿子
Son?
我是你♥爸♥爸
This is your father.
儿子
Son?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我看到你睡着
l saw you sleeping, Oliver.
你躲着我只有一个理由
There is only one reason you'd be trying to hide from me.
凯萝 我不懂你为何反抗
l don't understand your resistance, Carol.
你给病人吃药 让他们好过一点
You give people pills to make their lives better.
那跟我们做的事有什么不同
How is that so different from what we're doing?
真可惜
lt's a pity.
我一直希望能再全家团圆
l had hoped we could be a family again.
你知道为何我们的婚姻会失败吗
Do you know why our marriage failed, Carol?
因为我排在第三顺位
Because l was third.
你最爱的是你儿子
The thing you loved the most was your son.
然后是你的工作
After him came your job.
最后才是我
After that came me.
我是第三名
l was third on your list.
我们的世界没有这种事
That can't happen in our world.
你记得当你签下离婚协议书时
You remember what you said to me...
当时你说什么吗
...when you signed our divorce papers?
有时候必须慧剑斩情丝
''Sometimes we have to do things which are painful...
才能过更好的生活
...to make our lives better.''
你说的一点都没错
You were so right.
住手
Stop!
你不该打爸爸 要有教养一点
You shouldn't hit your father. You were raised better than that.
真希望不是这种下场
l wish it didn't have to be like this.
你醒来后没有变成我们
You didn't wake up like you were supposed to.
你没事吧 没事
Are you all right? Yeah?
妈 我们来药局干嘛
Mom, what are we doing here?
我在找一些药 来吧
l'm just gonna look for some medicine.
跟我来
Come on.
来
Come on.
你需要什么药
Mom, what kind of medicine do you need?
让我不会睡着的药
Something to keep me from going to sleep.
你睡着会怎么样
What'll happen if you do go to sleep?
我一定不能睡着
We have to make sure that l don't.
奥立 我需要你帮忙
Now, Ollie, l may need your help.
你...
You....
记得你表姐柔伊有糖尿病 对吧
You remember your cousin Zoe, don't you? She had diabetes, remember?
有时候她得替自己打♥针♥
Sometimes she needed a shot.
如果我不小心睡着
Well, if something happens and l do fall asleep...
你一定要很勇敢 好吗
...l'm gonna need you to be very brave for me, okay?
你会不会很勇敢
You can be brave, huh?
如果我睡着我要你学柔伊表姐一样替我打♥针♥
lf l fall asleep, l'm gonna need you to give me a shot. Just like Zoe.
不过我要你
But l'm gonna need you to put it...
一针♥刺♥进我的心脏
...here, in my heart.
先刺进去
You just push the needle into my heart...
然后再注射针筒
...and you press the plunger.
我知道这很恐怖
l know it seems scary, but....
为了以防万一 我把它放在口袋
Anyway, it's just in case. l'm gonna put it here, in my pocket.
-你记得吗 -记得
-You got that? -Okay.
我爱你 我好爱你
l love you, Oliver. l love you so much.
班 你在哪里
Ben, where are you?
派特森公园外 正准备进一家医院
l'm outside Patterson Park, about to go into a hospital.
葛利诺需要没被感染的血液你在哪里
Galeano needs as much uncontaminated blood as l can get. Where are you?
我们在杰佛逊街一间药局
We're in a pharmacy. South of Jefferson.
-奥立佛跟你在一起 -对
-Is Oliver with you? -Yeah.
-很好 -我真的好困哦
-Good. -l'm really tired.
-放心 我会尽快赶去 -快点
-All right, l'll be there as soon as l can. -Hurry.
妈 我有点饿
Mom, l'm kind of hungry.
-你要吃麻花吗 -好啊
-You want some pretzels? -Sure.
-要不要吃坚果 -你是说像花生吗
-How about some nuts? -Nuts, you mean like peanuts?
-杏仁 -腰果
-Almonds. -Cashews.
-胡桃 -山核桃
-Walnuts. -Pecans.
-夏威夷豆 -开心果
-Macadamias. -Pistachios.
栗子 松子 榛果
Chestnuts. Pine nuts. Hazelnuts.
好啦 你赢了
All right. You win.
来 想吃吗
Here. Want some?
这是不是他们说的秀 "豆"
So is this what they mean by ''going nuts''?
对 就是这个意思
Yeah. Yeah, this is what they mean.
我是班 请在哔声后留言
This is Dr. Ben Driscoll. Leave a message after the tone.
该死
Shit.
你在哪里
Where are you?
妈 这里面有什么
Hey, Mom. What's in here?
不要碰
No, no. No.
待在这里
Stay here.
不管你听到什么
Whatever you hear, Oliver...
-千万别开门 -他们在里面吗
-...you must not open this door. -Are there more of them in there?
别开门 好吗
Don't open it, all right?
-那是真枪吗 -只是逃出去之前...
-ls that real? -lt's just for protection...
用来防身
...till we get out of here.
还要等多久
How much longer?
不久 不会很久
lt won't be long. lt can't be.
我不会睡着
l'm not going to sleep.
我知道 休息一下
l know. Just rest.
别走开
Don't go anywhere.
我就在这里
l'm right here.
天啊
Oh, God.
开门 快开门
Open the door, open the door!
拜托 开门
Please open the door!
快点
Hurry.
快点 班 快点
Hurry, Ben. Please, hurry.
快点
Hurry.
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈 醒醒 快醒醒
Mom, wake up! Wake up, Mom!
妈 快醒来
Mom! Mom, wake up!
快醒来
Wake up.
奥立佛 天啊奥立佛
Oliver. Oh, my God, Oliver.
真是对不起
Oh, l'm so sorry.
没关系 没关系
lt's okay. lt's okay.
-没关系 -对不起
-lt's okay, Mom. lt's okay. -l'm so sorry.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
班
Ben.
你跑到哪里去了
Where have you been?
医院出了点事 不过我来了
l was at the hospital. There was some trouble, but l'm here now.
天啊 你不敢相信发生什么事
Oh, God. Oh, my God, you wouldn't believe what's happened.
不会有事了
Everything's gonna be fine.
我知道你很害怕
l know how afraid you've been, Carol.