你一定不敢相信
You wouldn't believe this place, man.
一大堆诺贝奖得主聚集一堂
So much Nobel gold here, you'd think you were at Fort Knox.
奈德勒 史塔梅庞姆 妥瑞斯基
Nadler, Stamets, Bohm, Dworetzky.
他们派人接更多科学家来
They're flying people in constantly.
到处都是飞机和直升机
Helicopters and planes are swarming all around.
终于有人发现
Somebody realized there's
这是一场战争胜利的关键就在实验室里
a war going on, and the only way to win it is in a lab.
他们很厉害 已经找出病毒
They know what they're doing. They got a first-stage protocol.
-真的吗 -他们准备做人体实验
-They've isolated it? -They can test for it.
-你知道实验结果吗 -一小时后就知道
-Do you have it? -l'll know in about an hour.
听好 史蒂芬
Listen, Steven.
记得那个喊救命的女人
Remember the woman we saw by the roadblock?
她小时候得过急性散播性脑脊髓炎
She had ADEM as a child.
大脑白质 有意思
Substantia alba. lnteresting.
如果她有免疫力或许就能找出原因
What l'm thinking is that if she's immune, maybe we have causality.
我懂了 急性散播性脑脊髓炎...
I get it. I see it.
影响脑神经细胞
The ADEM affects the neuron structure.
这样一来就能制♥造♥接合型疫苗
lf that were true, we could create a conjugate vaccine.
也许可以让病人恢复原样
lf possible, we could reverse the process.
我得进行验血 核磁共振扫描切片检查和正子断层扫描
But we need verification. We need blood work, biopsy, MRl, PET scan.
-你知道她还活着吗 -我们还有个候补
-Do we know she's alive? -We got an alternative.
凯萝的儿子奥立佛也得过急性散播性脑脊髓炎
Carol's son, Oliver. He had ADEM.
-你们还在市中心 -对 凯萝的办公室
-Wait. Wait, are you still downtown? -Yeah, we're in Carol's office.
-快离开那里 -为什么
-Okay, you need to get out of there now. -Why?
不能说话爸想抢走手♥机♥
我在奶奶家快来救我
好吧 再见
Okay. Yeah. Bye.
-凯萝 -奥立在巴尔的摩
-Carol. -That was Ollie. He's in Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Baltimore?
塔克无缘无故把他带到他奶奶家我不知道为什么
Tucker's taken him to his mother's house. l don't know why.
我知道原因
Well, l think l know why.
除了路障 它们会建立隔离区
That roadblock, that's the beginning. They've set up quarantine.
留在拒马里面
Stay within the barricade.
它们要封锁这一整区
They're sealing off this part of the city.
-不...我得去巴尔的摩 -我知道
-No, l have to get to Baltimore. -Yeah, l know.
我得去救奥立佛
l have to get to Oliver.
我知道我保证会找到他 相信我
l promised you that we're gonna find Oliver. You gotta trust me.
趴下来
Stay down.
我们得尽全力活下去
We'll do what it takes to get through this.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
班...
Ben.
我被感染了
l have it.
我被塔克强迫感染
Tucker held me down and l have it.
天啊 我好怕我会睡着
Oh, God. l'm so afraid l'm gonna fall asleep.
我怕我会失去他和你
l'm so afraid l'm gonna lose him, l'm gonna lose you.
我怕我会失去一切
l'm gonna lose everything that matters.
不...你不会的
No, no, no, you won't.
找到药局前你能一个礼拜不睡
You can go for a week without sleep, and then we'll find a pharmacy.
我会尽量让你保持清醒
We'll do whatever it takes so you can stay awake.
你要知道我为了你什么都肯做
l just want you to know there is nothing l wouldn't do for you.
什么事都肯做
Nothing.
快下车 下车 你得下车
Carol, get out! Get out. We've gotta get out of the car now. Get out!
-班 -我会找到你
-Ben! -l'll find you!
-不 -去找奥立佛
-No! -Find Oliver!
我爱你
l love you!
请出示身分证女士
l need to see your lD, ma'am.
算了 晚安
Never mind. Good evening, ma'am.
171号♥列车进入5号♥月台
Train number 1 7 1 receiving on Track 5.
由华盛顿到巴尔的摩
Service from Washington to Baltimore.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
跟我来
Come with me.
这会帮助你入睡
This will help you sleep.
有地方让你躺下来
We have a place for you to lie down.
我在火车上你还好吗
不
No!
小金
Gene.
你♥爸♥妈呢
Where are your parents, Gene?
他们死了 你家人就是我家人
They didn't survive. Your family is my family now.
别再装了 快睡吧
Enough pretending. Come. Sleep.
我不想出去被他们看见
l don't wanna go out there with all of them watching me.
我只想一个人睡觉
l just wanna do it alone. l'll do it, l just....
你可以把我关起来 我只想一个人
You can lock me in here. l just wanna be alone....
56号♥列车从佛蒙特...
Train 56, the Vermonter...
到巴尔的摩 费城 纽约...
...with service to Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, New Haven...
白河镇以及终点站圣爱尔班
...White River, and with final destination of Saint Albans...
请在第四轨道上车
...now boarding at Track 4.
你好 凯萝 小金很高兴见到你
Hello, Carol. Gene. lt's good to see you.
计程车在外面等
Taxis are just outside.
你回来了
Here you are.
还有凯萝 进来吧
And with Carol. Come in.
希望你们没在火车上吃东西
l hope you didn't eat on the train.
我在烤羊排
l'm making cutlets.
奥立佛会来吗
Will Oliver be joining us?
应该吧 他很快就好了
l imagine so. l'm sure he'll be finished soon. He'll let us know.
北♥韩♥领导人金♥正♥日♥...
North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Il--
妈
Mother.
将签署裁减核武条约
--the first unilateral nuclear-disarmament treaty.
北♥韩♥是最后签署条约的国家
North Korea is the final country to sign the treaty.
巴基斯坦及印度领导人首度会面
Leaders of Pakistan and India met to celebrate the region's new peace accord...
结束长久以来的
...finally ending the bloody border dispute that has cost
边境战争
thousands of innocent lives.
中国政♥府♥释放多名异议分子
In China, several more political prisoners, including Gao Yaojie...
包括高耀洁 让他们和家人团圆
...were released, reuniting them with their families.
连续三个星期以来
Today marks the third consecutive week...
美国各地大使♥馆♥
...no suicide attacks exploded near
都没受到攻击
the U.S. embassy or public buildings in the region.
上一次恐怖攻击是在喀布尔
A suicide blast would be the first in Kabul since December.
我是班尼医师
This is Dr. Bennell.
凯萝 我是班
Carol, it's Ben.
莎莉 我能帮你什么忙
Yes, what can l do for you, Sally?
你混在他们之中吗
Are you in mixed company?
是的
Yes, l am.
我正赶过去 两个钟头后会到
Okay, look. I'm on my way. It'll take me a couple of hours to get to you.
你在哪里
What part of the city are you in?
我说对了就告诉我联邦山庄 费尔斯岬
Look, just stop me when I say it. Federal Hill? Fells Point?
达成和平
-市中心 -对 没错
-City Center? -Yes, that's right.
好 有机会就传简讯我们会找地方碰面
Good. Text me the instant you're on your own, we'll find a place to meet.
谢谢你来电 莎莉
Thank you for calling, Sally.
武装骑兵队同意全面停火
Today marked the end of the humanitarian crisis in Darfur...
结束了苏丹达佛的冲突危机
...with the Janjaweed party agreeing to a complete and total cease-fire.
喂
Hello?
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们在楼下等你
They're ready for you downstairs.
布希和查韦斯今天会面
President Bush and President Chavez met today...
强化美国和委内瑞拉的关系
...to further strengthen ties between the U.S. and Venezuela.
委国政♥府♥同意为纽约提供燃料
A deal that initially provided heating fuel to New York's five boroughs....
恕我失陪一下
May l be excused for a moment, please?
自从伊♥拉♥克♥战争以来
The $400-billion program would
四千亿美元的计划是最大的支出
be the largest fiscal spending since the Iraqi War.
各大药厂同意立刻免费发送...
Pharmaceutical companies have agreed to start issuing free AIDS vaccines...
爱♥滋♥病疫苗给第三世界国家
...to all afflicted Third World countries, effective immediately.
完蛋了 是不是
lt's a pickle, isn't it?
你说什么
What did you say?
我说...
l said....
我以为你也变成他们了
l thought you were one of them.
不 绝对不会
No. Never.
我以为你睡过了
l thought you were sleeping.
我有睡着 我有啊
l did fall asleep. l did.
昨晚和今天早上
Last night and this morning.
这是件坏事吗
Does that mean something bad?
奥立佛
Oliver...