真费劲 谁去拿杯鸡尾酒
That took a while. Who wants to go get margaritas?
我们现在怎么办
What the frick do we do now?
不知道 柴克
I don't know, Zach,
很久没对抗雷神了
it's been a while since I've had to battle the God of Thunder!
嘿 金发的
Hey, blondie!
不要以大欺小
Pick on someone your own size!
好耶 射得好 艾德
Yeah! Nice shot, Ed!
我刚干掉神了 你们有没有看到
I just killed a god. Did you guys see...
喔 糟糕
Oh, shit.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 快醒醒
You okay? Come on, wake up.
你是医生吧 你可以救她
You're a doctor, right? You can help her.
我是牙医
I'm a dentist.
检查她的牙齿
Check her teeth.
想听武当帮的歌♥吗
You guys wanna hear some Wu-Tang?
她好年轻
She was so young.
真是浪费
What a waste.
好了 伙伴
There there, buddy.
她还有大好前景
She had so much ahead for her.
她的初吻
Her first kiss.
第一次手交
Her first handjob.
第一次杂交
Her first bukkake.
除非你们送她一程
Unless you guys wanna give her a send-off.
不哇
-No. -Wow.
她安息了
She's at peace.
或是在某个黑暗的 无尽的深渊
Or in some dark, endless abyss.
等一下
Wait.
我们必须表示敬意
We need to pay our respects.
敬礼
With a salute.
两根插在粉红里
Two in the pink.
一根插在臭臭里
One in the stink.
直到永远
Forever.
索尔 小布
可以问你个严肃的问题吗
Can I ask you a serious question?
好.什么都行
Yeah, anything, man.
哪个是粉红 哪个是臭臭
Which one's the pink and which one's the stink?
因为两个都是粉红色
Because they're both pinkish.
而且两个都臭臭
And they both stink.
是啊
Yeah.
记得我刚说问什么都行吗
Remember when I told you to ask me anything?
当我没说
Forget I said that.
你不知道吧
You don't know, do you?
各位请注意
Hello. Attention, everyone. Attention.
我深感荣幸
It is my profound pleasure
邀请各位参加
to invite you all to
盛宴 盛宴
-a feast! -Feast?
这将不会是一般的场合
And this will be no ordinary occasion.
我知道你们都要某个东西
We know that you all want something
而且非常想要
and you want it bad.
我们希望能当大方的主人
And we are aiming to be very generous hosts.
现在 这里将有一些武器
Now, there will be some weapons available,
但我强烈建议你们带自己的武器
but I strongly suggest that you all BYO weapon.
因为如果最后像上次那样 我可不像被责怪
Because I don't wanna get blamed if we run out like the last time.
那太尴尬了
That was embarrassing.
还有我需要有人带冰块来
I also really need someone to bring ice.
我有抽签时签的表格
I had a sign-up sheet at the Reaping.
他妈的没有人选冰块 真是的
Nobody fucking chose ice. What's the big deal?
拜托 谁来当当英雄 快选吧
Come on, somebody. Be a rock star. Own it.
冰块 通话完毕
Ice, out.
有人看到这里有超商吗
Has anyone seen a 7-Eleven out here?
各位请注意
Attention, everyone. Attention.
我们在寻找名叫毛蛋蛋的参赛者
We are looking for a competitor named Harry Ballsonya.
毛蛋蛋
Harry Ballsonya?
请立刻到控制室报到
Please report to the control room immediately.
重复一次 毛蛋蛋
I repeat, Harry Ballsonya.
这会是
This will be the...
高要死 是谁做的
Oh, damn it! Who did this?
害我像个该死的混♥蛋♥
You're making me look like a fucking asshole!
我们真的该带冰块
We really should have brought ice.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
嘿
Hey!
那是手♥机♥吗
Is that a cell phone?
布莱德利-艾德-柴克-道格 全球手♥机♥
也许可以打去婚礼
Maybe we can use it to call the wedding.
拖延一下
Stall them or something.
-我去拿 -嘿
-I'm on it. -Hey!
我可不会那么做
I wouldn't do that.
看到那些小土堆没
See those lumps of dirt?
狗大便
Dog poops.
地雷
Landmines.
你们想要穿过那里 最好小心脚步
If you guys are gonna get through this, you better watch your step.
快看看
Check it out.
你刚说"你们"
Hey, when you said "you guys,"
你不跟我们去吗
are you not coming with us?
我要去找酋长 把他杀了
I need to go find Tonto and kill him,
这是为你做的
but this is for you.
对 如果你
Yeah, if you...
如果你能等 我们会跟你去
If you just wait, we'll go with you.
我们能保护你
We can protect you.
-你说真的 -对
-Oh, you're serious. -Yeah.
我不要你们跟我来的唯一原因
Look, the only reason I don't want you guys coming with me
就是你们会搞砸
is because you would completely fuck it up.
无意冒犯
No offence.
好吧
Okay.
我真的爱你
I really do love you.
-老实说 很惊讶你还活着 -好 懂了
-Frankly, I'm surprised you're still alive. -Okay, got it.
办 艾德
Bye, Ed.
好的 拜 凯妮普
Yup, bye, Katnip.
-注意安全 -好
-Be safe. -Yeah.
努力不死
Try not to die.
抱歉 伙伴 她会回来的
Sorry, buddy. She'll be back.
除非她的生日在几小时后
Although unless she has a birthday in the next couple of hours,
不然她还是17岁
she'll still be 17.
是啊
Yeah, got it.
我知道我们在未来世界
I know we're in a futuristic dystopia and everything,
但未成年就是未成年
but jailbait is jailbait, brother.
是啊 你在哪个约会网站找到她的 未成年网站吗
Yeah, what dating site did you get her from? J-Bait?
听懂了吗
Get it?
现在别说笑 柴克 但说得真好
Not now, Zach. But good one.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你到底在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
做凯妮普会做的事
What Katnip would do.
好 我很好 噢 可恶
Okay, I'm good. No. Shit.
该死
God damn it.
什么
What?
什么
What?
嗨
Hi.
介意我拿一个武器吗
You mind if I just grab a weapon?
可惜你帮不了你朋友了
It's too bad you couldn't help your friend.
一个正直男 他叫什么
That generic straight man. What was his name?
道格
Doug.
他不算正直的男人
And he's not a straight man.
他大概长眠了
Well, he's probably long dead.
很快地
And soon,
你也会长眠
you'll be long dead, too.
这是惩罚你威胁我朋友
This is for threatening my friend!
这是惩罚你在树林里凌虐我
This is for being a bitch to me in the woods!
这是惩罚你说我家乡鸟不拉屎
This is for calling my hometown "Podunk"!
这是惩罚你不回我性♥爱♥简讯
This is for not returning my sexts!
还有这是惩罚你摧毁舞会
And this is for ruining the prom!
我的天啊
Holy fucking shit.