西元2213年
-喂 -崔西 我是布莱德利
-Hello? -Tracey, it's Bradley.
布莱德利 你们到底在哪
Bradley, where the hell are you guys?
-我快紧张死了 -听好
-I am freaking out! -Listen.
我们搞砸了
We fucked up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我和道格即将结婚 却两天没他的消息
Me and Doug are about to get married and I haven't heard from him in two days.
昨晚情况有点失控 我们
Things got a little out of control last night and we...
我们弄丢道格了
We lost Doug.
婚礼再几小时就要举♥行♥了
The wedding is in a few hours!
-在圣塔芭芭拉吗 -对
-In Santa Barbara? -Yeah!
那来不及了
That's not gonna happen.
有一场起义
为了弥补创造力的不足
好莱坞被迫提供贡品
流行文化支流的每个区域
派出了竞争者 到公开的竞技场做生死战
这起活动就是知名的
内华达州拉伏林
婚礼前48小时
起义前两世纪
我知道大家都很生气 今年不能在赌城举♥行♥
Look, I know everyone's a little miffed we couldn't do Vegas this year,
但我告诉你们 酋长赌场是第二好的
but I'm telling you, Chief Loose Slots is the next best thing.
我不在乎我的单身派对在哪举♥行♥
I don't care where we have my bachelor party, guys.
最重要的是大家齐聚一堂
All that matters is that we're celebrating together.
而且我们都没爱♥滋♥病
And that we don't have AIDS.
总之一旦你们进去后 会感觉还不错的
Anyway, I bet once you get inside, it's not so bad.
酋长赌场
好了
All right!
嘿.挺可爱的
Hey, it's cute.
警方封锁线 请勿超越
这里烂到令人不敢恭维
I am honestly impressed by how shitty this is.
不必夜光灯就能看到所有精♥液♥
You don't even need a blacklight to see all the stains.
也许那是优格
Maybe that's yogurt.
才不是 根据册子上写的 那是精♥液♥
Nah, it says right here in the pamphlet, it is semen.
听着 不管是不是精♥液♥
Look, semen or no semen,
最重要的是道格
the important thing is that Doug
找到他的心灵伴侣
found his soulmate.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
崔西就是跟我完全交融
Tracey just completes in me, you know?
你刚说跟你完全交什么
Did you say, "Completes in you"?
那让我想起《饥饿游戏》里
You know, that reminds of the love shared between
男女主角的爱情
Peeta and Katniss in The...
不准再谈那本书
I'm gonna need you to stop talking about that book.
不 我不会停止谈这本小说
No, I will not stop talking about a novel
部落客和书评都评论说"令人爱不释手"
that blogcritics.org/reviews said was "a page-turner."
你到底有没有看过
Have you even read it?
我很想看 只是很难找时间
I'd love to, man. It's just hard to find time to enrol in 7th grade
割掉蛋蛋当国中小女生
and cut off my nuts.
那么也许我也很难找时间 分享我的好东西
Well then, maybe I'll find it hard to find time to share my goodies.
好样的 你带了什么
Oh, nice. What do you got in there?
我带了各种好玩的东西
I've got all kinds of fun stuff.
我有车诺比马铃薯伏特加
I have Chernobyl potato vodka,
标准迷♥奸♥药
standard-issue roofies,
中国黑焦油海♥洛♥因♥
I've got Chinese black tar heroin,
从毒贩直肠里拿出来的麻♥醉♥药♥
I've got drug mule rectum-release opium,
还有插电式的空气清新器
and some plug-in air fresheners.
怎么放进这里的
How did that get in here?
很好 有毒品浴盐吗
All right. You got any bath salts?
多得很 自己拿
Tons. Help yourself.
我还有大♥麻♥烟 大♥麻♥草 大♥麻♥籽 迷幻药
I've also got skunk, skoof, skat, flippers,
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇静剂 麻醉剂
flappers, floppers, uppers, downers,
氨化物糖衣锭
and cyanide chewables.
氨化物 毒药最棒了
Cyanide? Poison is the best.
嘿 那些是我的娱乐糖果
Hey! Those are my fun-time candies!
不行
No.
我们每次出去 都醉得不醒人事 还得四处找人
Every time we go out, we end up blacked out and looking for somebody.
赌城 泰国 我侄子鲁宾的成年礼
Vegas. Thailand. My nephew Ruben's Bar Mitzvah.
我们有及时送他回去受诫
Whatever, we got him back in time for the service.
对 然后他吐在律法上
Yeah, and then he puked all over the Torah.
-经典 -不经典 那是神圣的典章啊
-Classic. -No, not classic. That is a holy document.
好了 帮柴克穿好衣服 再到屋顶去吧
All right, let's just get Zach dressed and head to the roof.
穿衣服
Dressed?
小小请求 谁帮我抓一下我的蛋蛋
Small request, you guys. Could somebody scratch my nuts?
请容我拒绝
I respectfully decline.
-无酒精啤酒 -我说过了 今晚不冒险
-Non-alcoholic beer? -I told you. No risks tonight.
孬种
Pussy!
不好意思 我刚叫你孬种
Excuse me, I was calling you a pussy.
好了
All right.
举起戒酒协会的啤酒
Let's put our shitty rehab beers up
敬道格和崔西
and toast Doug and Tracey.
我从没想到你的另一半会是个男的
I never thought your soulmate would have an Adam's apple and a penis,
不过 人生是一场旅程
but, hey, life's a journey, I guess.
我们替你高兴
We're happy for you, man.
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
敬道格和崔西
To Doug and Tracey.
-敬道格和崔西 -以及
-To Doug and Tracey. -And
永远难忘的一夜
to a night we'll never forget.
啤酒挺不错的
Those look really good.
可以倒在我的头套里吗
Could you just pour it in my cone?
宿醉 宿醉游戏
什么啊
What the fuck?
我的天
Oh, God.
什么
What?
潜水员在天花板上 很合理
Scuba guy on the ceiling. That makes sense.
小心
我的天
Jesus!
-你踩到我的蛋蛋了 -抱歉
-You stepped on my balls, dude. -Sorry.
我们到底在哪
Where the hell are we?
我知道才怪
Fuck if I know.
我只知道此刻我宿醉得要命
All I know is I am hungover as shit right now.
我想我死了
I think I'm legally dead.
我的嘴好臭
And my mouth tastes assy.
请告诉我我吃过起司
Please tell me I ate cheese.
不知耶 我屁屁好痛
I don't know. My ass kind of hurts.
糟了 我吸了古♥柯♥碱
Oh, no! Did I do cocaine?
我对古♥柯♥碱过敏
I'm deathly allergic to cocaine.
对麸质也过敏
And I'm allergic to gluten.
希望那不含麸质
I hope that's gluten-free.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们昨晚杀了威利吗
Did we kill Waldo last night?
也许他做♥爱♥做到挂了
Maybe he was fucked to death.
早安 各位
Morning, fellas!
该死 是谁让柴克穿束裤的
God damn it, who let Zach out of the straitjacket?
那是男人的丁字裤吗
Is that a man-thong?
不是 这是我常穿的一般丁字裤
No, it's a regular thong. I wear them all the time.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
我们得去找道格 然后离开这里
Okay, we need to find Doug and get the hell out of here.
谁来打电♥话♥给他 我的手♥机♥呢
Somebody call him. Where's my phone?
该死 这是火箭筒吗
Oh, holy shit. Is this a rocket launcher?
柴克
Zach?
-老兄 -快点 我们得找道格
-Dude! -Come on, we have to find Doug.
但那是
But that was...
我的天 各位先生 这里简真乱七八糟
Oh, my. Gentlemen, this is quite a mess.
虽然尴尬 但我还是要问
Okay, this is awkward, but I'm just gonna go ahead and ask,
女佣还是妓♥女♥
maid or hooker?
注意礼貌 不可以这样跟你的女伴说话
Manners! That is no way to speak to your escort.
我每次都问 答案每次都一样
I always ask. The answer's always the same.
很高兴和你说话 但我们要走了
It's been real nice talking to you, but we're just gonna go.
-我可不会那么做 -好吧
-I wouldn't do that. -Okay.
我们在该死的火车上
We're on a fucking train?
我就知道
I knew it!
那表示你是艾菲纯克特
That means you're Effie Trinket!
不 我是艾芬
No, my name is Effing.
而你们三位正要去游戏现场
And the three of you are on your way to the Games.
在你们勇敢的示意之后 我们讨论过了
We discussed this all after your courageous gesture.
何不看手♥机♥
Why don't you look at your phone?