What the fuck, man?
我知道道格在哪 快点 走
I know where Doug is! Come on! Go!
我们走
Let's go, let's go!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
这就对了 道格的管子根本没上来
This is it! Doug's tube never came up!
什么
What?
如果他不在下面 那他在哪
Well, if he's not down there, where the hell is he?
面对事实吧
Okay, let's face it.
道格不在管子里
Doug's not in the tube.
这里也没他的踪迹 他走了
There was no sign of him in the arena. He is gone.
那是事实
That is a fact.
你们这群白♥痴♥
You fucking idiots!
该死 老天
-God-fucking-damn it! -Jesus!
那野人在生气
That bush is angry!
我不是野人 你这满脸胡渣的废物
I'm not "that bush," you bearded piece of afterbirth!
是我 道格
It's me! Doug!
闭嘴 你们给我闭嘴
Shut up! All you guys, just shut the fuck up!
你们他妈的老是忘了我
You guys forget me all the fucking time!
在赌城 在这该死的另一个宇宙
In Vegas! In this fucked-up alternate universe!
-对 -该死的电影预告几乎没有我
-Yeah. -I'm barely in the goddamn movie trailer!
那是真的 海报也没有他
It's true, I don't even think he's on the poster.
我从没有任何戏分
I never get any punchlines,
你们只是把我留在与世隔绝的地方
and you keep leaving me in enclosed fucking places!
我们可以在海平面上跟你说话吗
You think maybe we can talk to you about this at sea level?
这次不行
Not this time.
这次 我会得到最后胜利
This time, I get the last laugh.
老天 等一下
Jeez, dude! Wait, wait, wait!
你说得对 我们很抱歉
You're right! You're right! We're sorry.
我们没给你你应得的
We haven't given you your proper due.
你是英俊和严肃的完美组合
You are the perfect blend of handsome and humourless.
没有你 就没有笑点 没有你 就没有我们
Without you, there are no jokes. Hell, without you, there is no us.
也许你是个同志
You may be a gay man,
但你是我们遇过最正直的人
but you are the best damn straight man we've ever met.
我绝不可能杀你们的
I could never murder you guys.
-你 -在这里等着
-You! -Wait here one second.
你们
You guys!
简直棒透了
That worked great!
真高兴你还活着
I'm so glad you're alive, man!
布莱德利 来吧
Bradley, bring it in!
各位 这好完美
You guys, this is just perfect.
任何事都无法破坏这一刻
Nothing could possibly ruin this moment.
哈罗 大家好
Hello out there, everybody.
记得稍早前
Hey, remember that earlier
我跟大家说的"兄弟情版本"吗
"bromance revision" I was telling you guys about?
当我没说吧
Well, you can forget about that.
宿醉游戏只能有一位优胜者
There's only gonna be one winner of the Hungover Games.
所以如果你是才刚团圆的四♥人♥帮♥
So if you're a foursome of dudes who recently bro-conciled,
你们可以开始杀对方了
you're gonna have to kill each other.
你们将展开生死战不可
You just have to fight to the death.
抱歉 不是我订的规则
I'm sorry, I don't make up the rules.
等等 是我
Wait, I do.
是我订的规则
I do make up the rules.
笨蛋
Suckers!
祝好运
Well, good luck
希望机率永远站在你们这边
and may the odds be forever in your blah-blah-blah, et cetera, et cetera.
这下精采了
This is gonna be good.
不 不会吧
Nope. No way.
为什么那些武器都做得像老二
Wait, why are all these weapons shaped like dicks?
好了 听着 我们来谈谈
All right, listen, guys. Listen up. Let's talk about this.
我现在不能死 我要结婚了
I can't die now. I'm about to get married.
我家里有妻小
I have a wife and kids at home.
我刚失去凯妮普 她是我的一切
I just lost Katnip! She was my everything.
-她还未成年 -真的
-She was also very much underage. -Seriously?
艾德 那是违法的
Ed, buddy, there are laws against that.
你不能强♥奸♥你的心灵伴侣
You can't statutory rape your soulmate.
拜托 各位 你们忘了吗
Jeepers creepers! You guys, don't you remember?
我们是哥儿们
We're a brotherhood!
你听到宣布了 现在自顾自的了
You heard the announcement. It's every man for himself.
不 我有个主意
No! I have an idea.
大家都得吃这个
We all need to eat these.
这是午夜莓 只有这样才能了结一切
They're Midnight Berries. It's the only way to end this.
就是它害我们来到这里的
That is what got us into this mess in the first place.
对 这些莓子会杀死我们
Yeah, these berries would kill us.
但都城根本不让我们吞下肚
But the Capitol won't even let us swallow them.
他们宁愿有四名优胜者 而不是半个都没有
They'd rather have four winners than no winner.
所以在我们把莓子放进嘴里前
So before we even get these in our mouths
他们就会取消整件事
they'll cancel the whole thing.
你们得相信我
You have to trust me.
绝对不相信
Absolutely not.
尽管怀疑我 但别怀疑我对青少年小说的了解
Doubt me all you want, but don't doubt my knowledge of young adult fiction.
我加入
I'm in.
什么
What?
我也是
Me, too.
真的
Really?
好吧
Fine.
我也加入
Me, too. I'm in.
但这是因为我爱你们
But only because I love you guys.
好的
Okay.
数到三
On the count of three.
一
One.
二
_wo.
三
Three.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
-快点 -挺好吃的
-Come on! -Kinda tasty.
柴克 你这该死的笨蛋
Zach, you dumb motherfucker!
什么
What the...
早安
Morning.
-睡得好吗 -好
-You guys sleep well? -Yeah.
很好
Pretty well.
谁有牙签
Anyone have floss?
午夜莓的种子卡在我的牙齿里
I think I've got Midnight Berry seeds stuck in my teeth.
等等 几点了
Wait, wait. What time is it?
-早上十点 -来不及参加婚礼
-It's 10:00 a.m. -We'll never make the wedding.
想打赌吗
Wanna bet?
现在可以帮我脱掉约束衣吗
You guys think you can take me out of the straitjacket now?
各位 我很高兴能成为这团体的一员
Guys, I am just so pumped to be a real member of this group.
真酷 下部电影要给我更多台词
It's so cool you're gonna let me have more lines in the next movie.
-对 一定的 -绝对更多台词
That's right, yeah. Totally gonna happen. Yeah, more lines, definitely.
想参与同志婚礼的话 跟我来
Come with me if you want to attend a gay wedding.
抱歉 千辛万苦终于赶来了
Sorry. Getting here was a real bloodbath.
-你们搞什么 -亲爱的
-What the fucksticks, you guys? -Honey,
我非常抱歉
I am so, so, so sorry.
你最好有好的解释
You had better have a good explanation for this.
崔西 过去三天 毫无疑问的
Trace, the last three days were, without a doubt
是我一生中最糟糕 最混乱 最预料不到的经验
the most backwards, fucked up, inexplicable experience of my entire life.
我看过残酷的死亡
I saw brutal death.
看过杀人的布偶 同志索尔
I saw murderous talking puppets. I saw gay Thor.
但我只想到你
But all I could think about was you.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
这个嘛
Well,
男孩永远都会是这样的
boys will be boys.
要谈谈昨晚的事吗
So are we gonna talk about last night?
好的
Okay.
不管我们怎么想 显然都没真的发生
Whatever the hell we think happened, it obviously didn't really happen.
柴克只是把他的蠢书 植入我们的脑里
Zach just got in our heads with that dumb book of his,
所以忘掉它 继续过日子
so just forget about it and move on.
我也释怀了 我现在爱上《五十道阴影》
I'm over it, too. I'm onto fifty Shades now.
这个富签很好色
This rich guy is erotic.
知道吗 你们错了
You know what? You guys are wrong.
一天之内 我恋爱
Over the course of one day, I loved,
我迷失 还差点死了十次