You used to make us go to pet stores
你曾经让我们去宠物店
and unleash all the parakeets.
放走所有的长尾小鹦鹉
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
Wait. So are you still vegetarian?
等等 所以你还是素食主义者
Yeah.
是的
Impressive, vegetarian virgin.
佩服佩服 处♥女♥素食者
We pledge thee our loyalty
我们宣誓向您效忠
Go, Mo, go, Mo
快跑 莫 快跑 莫
Why is our mascot a goat?
为什么我们的吉祥物是只羊
I mean, shouldn't it be, like, a dolphin or a narwhal?
为什么不是一只海豚或者独角鲸
I mean, we're the Mariners, not the Capricorns.
我是说 我们是水手队 不是摩羯队
Okay, Mo is, like, under high security.
好吧 莫被严密看守着
Coach Johnson is obsessed with him.
约翰逊教练对它十分迷恋
Oh, yeah. He keeps Mo locked up, doesn't he?
哦对 他一直把莫关起来 不是吗
Mmhmm. So we just need keys.
嗯 所以我们只需要钥匙
Who do we know?
我们认识谁能拿到钥匙
You're the popular one.
你是受欢迎的那个
Oh, no, God.
哦 不 天
Only people who aren't popular use the word "Popular."
只有不受欢迎的人才会用"受欢迎"这个词
You outted me.
你暴露我了
Okay, well, we must know somebody.
好吧 我们肯定认识些有用的人
Uh, who's the guy that's the mascot?
谁是那个扮吉祥物的男孩
嗨 艾伦 我是索菲 我们
我需要你帮我一个忙...我
你确定要发送吗
APP
值得等待
你确定要发送吗
APP
值得等待
我需要你帮我一个忙... 我
你确定要发送吗
APP
值得等待
我需要你帮个忙... 我会
I hope you don't get in trouble for this, Aaron.
亚伦 我希望你不会因此惹上麻烦
I've been the mascot for two years,
我当吉祥物已经当了两年了
and I've never seen Mo in his natural element.
我还从来没见过莫回归自然
He deserves a night of freedom.
一晚的自♥由♥是他应得的
It's almost 10:00.
已经快十点了
Where's Piper?
派珀哪里去了
Later, babe.
回见 亲爱的
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Where's the goat?
羊呢
Of course you had to show up wasted.
你一定要喝得烂醉再来吗
I am not wasted.
我没醉
You're wasted.
你醉了
Ugh. Eww.
呃 呕
Yeah, you get used to that.
是的 你会习惯的
What is it? Urine.
习惯什么 尿
Oh, speaking of, I have to cop a squat.
说到这儿 我得去小个便
Bucks pee on their entire faces,
公山羊会在它们全身上尿尿
like their whole beard and chest area.
比如髯毛和胸部上
Kinky.
太变♥态♥了
You would take it there.
你会理解的
It's actually very natural.
其实这挺自然的
That's right. The, uh, does find it irresistible.
对的 雌山羊会为此神魂颠倒
Mo looks pretty content.
莫看起来很满足
You sure he wants to be free?
你确定他想被放出去吗
You try living in captivity for your entire life.
你被关起来一辈子试试看
Of course he does.
他当然想了
All right, Mo.
好吧 莫
Door's open. Be free.
门开了 你自♥由♥了
Come on, Mo. We're trying to set you free.
来吧 莫 我们要放了你
It's time to roam wild.
是时候撒撒欢儿了
Come here, Mo. I have some yummy grass for you can eat.
来这里 莫 你可以吃我这儿的美味的小草
I think that's fertilized.
我觉得这被施过肥了
No, no, he'll die. He can't eat that.
不 不 他会死的 他不能吃这个
No, no, goats can eat anything.
不 不 羊什么都吃
I saw one eat a whole tin can once.
我见过一只羊 它吃掉了整个易拉罐
That's a cartoon, Piper. I think I know the one.
那是个动画片 派珀 我觉得我知道你说的那个
Okay, but let me just go grab him.
好吧 让我把他拽出来吧
How about you let someone who can stand upright do this?
我们至少找个能站稳的人来吧
Come on, Mo. You can do it.
来吧 莫 你可以的
Free Mo, and end animal mascot cruelty!
自♥由♥的莫 不用再被残忍♥地当成动物吉祥物了
After years of severe trauma
在被噪音 人群 混乱的游戏
by the noise, crowds, chaos of games,
摧残了那么多年之后
and not to mention being forced to ride on a boat,
更别提还被迫要坐一次船
Mo is free.
莫终于自♥由♥了
Free Mo!
自♥由♥的莫
It's not funny, you guys.
同志们 这一点也不好笑
This is so lame. Oh. Yeah.
这也太无聊了 是啊
Do you like this song or something a bit more upbeat?
你想听这首歌♥ 还是更欢快一点的
Does the top go up?
顶棚能合上吗
No. It's broken.
不能 它坏了
I just keep praying it doesn't rain.
我一直祈祷不要下雨
H-How about this song?
这首歌♥怎么样
Uh, yeah, sure.
哦 可以 行
Can you turn it down a little?
你能关小声点儿吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Don't you wanna be seen with me?
你不想被人看见咱俩在一起吗
No, yeah, it...
不 对 是
it's just that...
只是
you know, I-I'm a girl,
那个 我是个女生
and you're a guy, and it's late, and I just...
而你是个男生 而且这么晚了 我只是...
I just don't want anyone to think we're...
我只是不想让别人觉得我们...
Right. You have an image to keep up.
没错 你要保持你的形象
So when did you decide you wanted to wait till marriage?
你是什么时候决定不发生婚前性行为的
Freshman year, when I started Worth the Wait.
高一 当我开始开♥发♥"值得等待"的时候
Why? I made a pact with someone.
为什么 我和别人做了个约定
Oh, like, with a guy?
和一个男生吗
No, not like that.
不 不是你想的那样
Just a friend.
一个朋友而已
I have an idea.
我有个主意
This is so much fun!
这太好玩啦
Um, actually I... I want to tell you something.
其实... 我想告诉你一些事情
Could you put this back on?
你可以再戴上这个吗
I... I just feel like I might actually tell you
我觉得如果我假装在和莫讲话
if I pretend I'm talking to Mo.
我才能说得出口
You talk to Mo?
你会和莫讲话
Sometimes.
有时会
Do you think that's confusing for him,
你觉得这会使他感到迷惑吗
because I'm like his alter ego or...
因为我就像是另一个他或是...
Anyway, uh...
总之 额...
here it goes.
我想说
I'm a virgin, too.
我也是处
Not by choice, exactly, but, yeah, I've never done it, so...
不是我刻意而为 但是我从来没做过 所以...
maybe we're not so different from each other?
也许我们彼此并没有那么不同
Can I see your ring?
我可以看下你的戒指吗
Yeah.
可以
Pretty.
很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢你
O.M.G. Eww!
我的妈呀 呕
Is that what they look like?
原来他们的那个长这样啊
Wait. What? Wait. You've never seen one before?
等下 啥 等下 你从来没见过吗
No.
没有
It's so angry-looking.
看起来怒气冲冲的
Ugh. I know.
我懂
Wait.
等下
He wants me to send him nudes.
他想要我给他发裸照
Wait. What did you just do?
等下 你刚刚在干吗
Oh, I'm just kidding.
哦 我开个玩笑而已
I sent him a picture of my granddad
我给他发了张我外公
when he went to the beach and lost his Speedos.
之前去海滩丢了泳裤的照片
Oh, my God. Eww.
我的天 呕
You know, when I was dating Antony,
你知道吗 我和安东尼约会的时候
he pressured me all the time.
电影精选列表