-这根灰色的 -好的
-This gray one right here. -Great.
仅供参考 这是绿色的
For your information, that's green.
噢 啧 啧 啧
Ooh, tsk, tsk, tsk.
哪根是红色的?
Which one's red?
你左手边的那根
The one in your left hand.
等等 那是哪只手? 我左右不分
Wait, which hand is that? I'm also dyslexic.
你♥他♥妈♥的在耍我
What the fuck?
你在哪买♥♥的?
Where'd you get it?
不知道 我回去看看 然后给你买♥♥一件
I don't know. I'll find out, I'll get you one.
在我喜欢去的商场里有一家很棒的迪赛专卖♥♥店
There's a cool Diesel store in the mall that I like to go to.
就在就餐区的边上
Right next to the food court.
我不知道这是不是迪赛的
I don't know if it's Diesel.
看上去像是迪赛的
Looks like a Diesel.
你怎么回事?
What's the matter with you?
好了 你还拿着那根我指给你的线 对吧?
Okay, you're still holding the one I left you with, right?
拿着呢 嘿嘿
Pretty much. Heh, heh.
尼玛
Oh, fuck.
好了 数到三
All right. On three!
一...
One...
二...
two...
三
three.
报♥警♥系统已解除
天啊 成功了
Holy shit, it worked.
一切顺利?
All good?
-超简单 -好的
-Easy peasy. -All right.
你根本不知道有多麻烦
You have no idea.
来吧
Come on.
哎呀
Whoops.
-天啊 小心点 周 -哈哈
-Jesus, be careful, Chow. -Ha, ha.
这家伙真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Fuck this guy.
住在我的房♥子里 过我的生活
Living in my house. Living my life.
我们能按计划来吗?
Can we just stick to the plan?
好
Fine.
哈哈 毁了
Ha, ha. Ruined.
他完全不受控制了
He is completely out of control.
赶紧把这事办完吧
Let's just get this done.
这里 跟上 跟上
This way. Come on, come on.
就埋在这堵墙的后面
It's buried behind this wall.
-艾伦 -给你 老大
-Alan. -Here you go, boss.
啊
Aah!
该死的
Fuck!
-你还好吗? -我没事
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
先热热身
Just warming up.
它太重了 有轻一点的吗?
It's so heavy. Do we have a lighter one?
-不如让我来 周? -好吧 反正都一样
-Why don't you just let me do it, Chow? -Okay. Either way, you or me. Same thing.
把衣服脱了怎么样 更容易些
You might wanna take your shirt off. Makes it easier.
-什么? -我也这么觉得
-What? -I've heard that too.
看到了吗? 周为了你们回来了
See that? Chow come back for you.
这是最后一块了
That's the last of it.
你确定?
You sure?
-确定 -你百分之三百确定?
-Yeah. -You triple sure?
-确定 -好的 嘿嘿嘿
-Yes! -Good! Heh-heh-heh.
周?
Chow?
周?
Chow?
周
Chow!
周
Chow!
周
Chow!
周 马上把这扇该死的门打开
Chow, open this fucking door right now!
周
Chow!
司徒·布莱斯
Stuart Price.
无重罪记录 一次被捕记录:
No felonies. One arrest:
在内华达州拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas, Nevada.
菲尔·维奈克
Phil Wenneck.
无重罪记录 一次被捕记录:
No felonies. One arrest:
也是在内华达州拉斯维加斯
Also Las Vegas, Nevada.
爱伦·加纳
Alan Garner.
这个档案准确吗?
Is this record accurate?
呃
Uh-huh.
是我♥干♥的 嗯
I did that. Mm-hm.
没错
Yeah.
在市区公交车上打飞机 对 是我♥干♥的
Masturbating on a city bus. Yep, that was me.
我们已经在这呆了五个小时了
Look, we've been here for 5 hours.
我们已经将一切都告诉你们了
We already told your guys everything.
不
No.
你只给他们讲了一个小中国佬的故事
You told them a story about a little Chinese man.
莱斯利·周 他是个国际通缉犯 你可以查查
Leslie Chow. He's an international criminal. Look it up.
一个城里的人都没听说过也没见过的小中国佬
A little Chinese man that no one in town has seen or heard of.
还有你们说他住的那个酒店? 里面没有这个人
The hotel where you say he's staying? No one there.
他可能离开城里了
Probably because he left town.
这只是一种说法
That's one theory.
还有另一种说法是你们在撒谎
Another theory is that you're lying.
"圣诞节前夕 在拜瑞尔商店 举止下流"
"Lewd behavior, Cracker Barrel, Christmas Eve."
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们死定了
We're fucking dead.
为什么周先生要这么对我们?
Why would Mr. Chow do this?
因为他是个贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 把我们利用了
Because he's a greedy piece of shit who used us.
-是 但他是我们的朋友 -哦
-Yeah, but he's our friend. -Oh.
成熟点吧 艾伦
Grow up, Alan.
你们可以走了
You're free to leave.
所有指控都被撤消了
All the charges have been dropped.
谁撤销的?
By who?
你们今天走运
It's your lucky day.
门口有辆车等你们
There's a car waiting for you out front.
起来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
哦 我去
Oh, Jesus.
什么情况?
What?
请问
I'm sorry.
这是什么情况?
What is this?
上车
Get in the car.
先生 请问
Excuse me, sir?
我们去哪啊?
Where we headed?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-怎么回事? -走起来 同志们
-What the fuck? -Let's go, guys.
到后面去
Out to the back.
-道格? -兄弟们 小心
-Doug? -Guys. Careful.
你给我过来
Get your ass back over here.
莱斯利·周从没住过这
Leslie Chow never lived here.
你们闯进的不是他的老房♥子
You didn't break into his old house.
而是我的房♥子
You broke into my house.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们不但没把他偷走的那半金子找回来
You didn't get back the gold he stole from me.
还帮他找到了他之前没偷走的那半
You got the other half that he didn't.
额滴神啊
Oh, my God!
你说他之前没偷走的那半是什么意思?
What, you mean the half he never had?
他是个世界顶尖级小偷 而你们三个成了他的帮凶
He's a world-class rat, and you three were his accomplices.
-不 -我们完全不知情
-No! -We had no idea.
我们是想帮你 以为这样能让你高兴
We were trying to help you. We thought you'd be happy!
真是谢谢了
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们把我洗劫一空
Thank you for ripping me off.
谢谢你们祸害我的房♥子
Thank you for desecrating my home!
还要他妈的谢谢你们杀了我的狗
And thank you for killing my fucking dogs!
我们没杀你的狗 它们只是吃了点镇静剂
We didn't kill your dogs. They're just tranquilized.
哦 是吗
Oh, right.
你们不知道
You don't know.
-周出来的时候把狗的脖子扭断了 -什么?
-Chow snapped their necks on his way out. -What?
总得有人付出代价
And somebody's gotta pay.
-他说的对 -不 不 不 啊
-He's right. -No, no, no! Aah!
我的保镖头头
My head of security.
连三个臭皮匠和一个拿着钳子的中国佬都挡不住
Couldn't stop three fuckups and a Chinaman with a pair of wire cutters.
太不靠谱了
Unreal.
啊 我去
电影精选列表