You're cold as ice.
我坐前排
Shotgun.
大家都还好吗?
Everybody okay?
是的
Yeah.
艾伦 你呢?
Alan, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
好的 我们回家吧
Good. Let's go home.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
兄弟们 知道吗?
You know what, guys?
你们先走吧 我还有些事情要处理
You can go ahead without me. There's something I need to do.
你知道怎么回家吗?
Do you even know how to get home?
当然啦 我是个成年人
Of course I do. I'm a grown man.
我会问路的
I'll ask a stranger.
祝你好运 艾伦
Good luck, Alan.
回头见
We'll see you soon.
你知道离这几个街区的距离...
Did you know that just a couple blocks from here...
有个地方看起来和法国巴黎差不多?
there's a place that looks exactly like Paris, France?
我不记得叫什么了 但应该高端大气上档次
I can't remember what it's called, but it's supposed to be magnificent.
那地方叫巴黎赌场 确实非常宏伟
It's called Paris Hotel and Casino, and it is magnificent.
对 就是它
Yeah, that's it.
我想请你去那儿吃晚餐 就今晚
Well, I'd like to take you to dinner there. Tonight.
噢 抱歉 我去不了
Oh, sorry. No can do.
噢 好吧...
Oh, well...
我这辈子不能再去赌场了
I'm banned from the casino for life.
再加10年
Plus 10 years.
上次我妈妈过生日 我带她去那玩二十一点
I took Mom there for her birthday, played a little blackjack.
她把两张十给分了
She split 10s.
-噢 -我非常生气
-Oh. -I may have overreacted.
他们说我虐待老年人
They said it was abuse of an elderly.
哈哈 我也这么做过
Ha, ha. I've done that.
嘿 是吗? 管他的
Heh. Right? Whatever.
我不能再回去了
I can't go back there.
不过...
But, uh...
金砖赌场有这儿最好吃的牛排 如果...
Golden Nugget has the best prime rib in town, if that's...
听起来很棒
Well, that sounds glorious.
我八点来接你
I'll send for you at 8:00.
就这样?
Is that it?
我在色情片里看过别人这么做
I saw it once in a pornography.
噢
Oh.
姿势不错
It's a nice gesture.
或许我们该等等
But maybe we should wait.
噢 好的 对
Oh. Okay. Yeah, yeah.
8点见
I'll see you at 8.
六 个 月 后
你真帅 艾伦
You look great, Alan.
你觉得呢? 戴不戴帽子?
What do you think? Hat or no hat?
呃...
Uh...
-戴上好 我确定 -好
-Hat. For sure. -Oh, yeah. Okay.
哇 这家伙是谁?
Wow. Who's this guy?
穿上马甲 拿着手杖? 我觉得超赞
The vest and the cane? I love it.
谢谢 凯西给我选的
Thank you. Cassie picked it out for me.
你看起来像花生先生
You look like Mr. Peanut.
我知道 好吗? 这就是我要的效果
Yeah, I know, right? That's what I was going for.
-还是不要吧 -嗯
-Maybe we'll just lose it. -Yeah.
艾伦 我刚刚和凯西聊了会 她是个很棒的女人
Hey, Alan, I was just talking to Cassie. She's an amazing woman.
谢谢你 她确实很棒
Oh, thank you for saying that. She is an amazing woman.
我觉得她比你们的老婆强多了
I find her much better than your wives.
真甜蜜
Aw. That's sweet.
我想起来了 我们得聊聊 道格?
Which reminds me. Um, we need to talk. Doug?
听着 伙计们
All right, listen, fellas.
我要结婚了 我要多陪陪卡桑德拉
Now that I'm getting married, I'm gonna be spending a lot more time with Cassandra.
是啊 就该这样
Of course. It's the way it should be.
不 先别说话 菲尔 好吗?
No, you slow your roll, Phil, okay?
我还有话要说
There's more.
下面要说的 你们可能不爱听
And you're not gonna like this part.
我要退出狼帮了
I must resign from the wolf pack.
艾伦 这是件大事啊
Wow, that's a big step, Alan.
我知道
I know.
但她是我的灵魂伴侣
But she's my soul mate.
也是我最好的朋友
And my new best friend.
而且 她让我上她...
Plus, she lets me mount her...
我很享受这个
which relaxes me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
艾伦 能不能略过这个部分
Alan, maybe never say that part again.
淡定 道格 都是成年人了
Chillax, Doug, we're all adults here.
我知道你上我姐姐 我看到好多次了
I know you mount my sister. I've seen it. Many times.
什么?
What?
艾伦 你是最棒的
Alan, you are the best.
重点是:
The point is:
你们得让我走
You need to let me go.
尤其是你
You in particular.
我再也不是你的英雄了
I can't be your hero anymore.
好吧 没问题
Okay. Sure.
虽然说了这么多...
Having said all that...
我还是想每周二大伙一起去打保龄球...
I still would like to get together on Tuesdays for bowling...
隔个周日 都一起热闹热闹
and alternating Sundays for general horseplay.
-随意点怎么样? -艾伦 到时间了
-How about we play all that by ear? -Alan, it's time.
我们走吧
Here we go.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了
I'm ready.
搞什么啊?
What the fuck?
噢
Oh.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们
You guys.
我们太疯狂了
We're so crazy.
我穿着女人的内衣 哈哈哈
I'm wearing women's underwear. Ha-ha-ha.
天啊 哈哈哈
Oh, my God. Ha-ha-ha.
司徒 别害怕 你得往下看看
Stu, don't freak out, but you need to look down.
什么?
What?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
-呵呵呵 -啊
-Ho-ho-ho. -Aah!
该死的
Oh, fuck!
我有大胸啦
I have boobies now!
天啊
Holy shit!
这一点也不好笑
It's not funny!
艾伦 你刚干嘛了?
Alan, what did you do?
你做了什么 艾伦?
What did you do, Alan?
婚礼蛋糕
The wedding cake.
莱斯利送的
It was from Leslie.
天啊
Oh, my God.
昨晚真是疯得够爽 贱♥人♥们 嘿嘿嘿
We had a sick night, bitches. Heh-heh-heh.
电影精选列表