-嘿 怎么样啊 小伙子? -挺好
-Hey, what's up, little man? -Hey.
-大家坐吧? -好啊
-Why don't you guys take a seat? -Yeah.
翠西和艾伦一起在回来的路上
Tracy's on her way back with Alan right now.
显然 他对此一无所知 所以气氛可能会有点紧张
Obviously, he has no idea this is coming, so things might get a little intense.
但是 无论发生什么 记住:
But, no matter what happens, remember:
这都是为了艾伦好
This is all about Alan getting better.
老妈 我要雪顶奥利奥 现在就要
Mother, Oreo smoothie, now!
哦
Oh.
-嘿 大家好 -嘿
-Hey, everyone. -Hey.
嘿 提摩西 现在去游泳是不是有点冷了?
Hey, Timothy. Little cold for a swim, isn't it?
哇 你今天去码头了 怎么样?
Oh, wow. Look. You went to the pier today. How was that?
-我们玩得不错 -是啊
-We had a great time. -Yeah.
我在电玩城玩了大概45分钟 累坏了
I played skee ball for, like, 45 minutes. It was a pretty sick workout.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
呃 先坐下来吧 哥们? 我们只是想和你谈一谈
Uh, ahem, why don't you have a seat, bud? We just want to talk to you for a sec.
好吧
Okay.
-嘿 菲尔 -嘿 好诶
-Hey, Phil. -Hey. Yeah.
-好诶 -这是干嘛呢到底?
-Yeah. -What's going on?
好吧 被你耍了
Oh, you got me.
这样的 艾伦...
So, Alan...
我们都在这 是为了告诉你一个酷毙了的地方...
we're all here to tell you about an awesome place...
叫"新视界"
called New Horizons.
是听起来挺酷的
That does sound awesome.
艾伦 这是个疗养院
Alan, this is an intervention.
什么?
A what?
妈妈
Mom.
艾伦
Alan.
"我很爱你 我们都爱你
"I love you so much. We all do.
但是我们不能再自欺欺人了
But we can't keep lying to each other.
自从你出生 我只想..."
Ever since you were a baby, all I want... "
天啊 没人觉得这很无聊吗?
Oh, my God, is anybody else falling asleep?
艾伦 听着
Alan, listen.
-不是我说 老妈 但你实在太无聊了 -艾伦先生
-No offense, Mom, but you're boring. -Mr. Alan.
你也来凑热闹?
Oh, now you?
"我服侍了你30年
"I pick up after you for 30 years.
我替你打扫屋子 我看到了谁也不该看到的东西
I cleaned your room. I see things no one should ever see.
但是我依旧为你祈祷
But I pray for you.
-艾伦先生 大家..." -嘿
-Mr. Alan, everyone... " -Hey.
-把它擦干净 -艾伦
-Someone should clean that up. -Alan.
艾伦 你状态很不好
Alan. You are not well.
你放弃了治疗 现在明显很困扰你的家人
You're off your meds and you're clearly upsetting your whole family.
-胡说八道 -艾伦 要是你答应...
-That's baloney. -Alan, if you say yes to this...
我们今天就开车送你去 我保证你回来以后脱胎换骨
we drive you there today, and I promise you will come back a changed man.
什么我们? 什么意思 "我们"? 我们是谁?
Who's we? What do you mean, "we"? Who's we?
我们 我们所有人 司徒 菲尔 还有我和你
We. All of us. Stu, Phil, me, you.
你也去 菲尔?
You going, Phil?
我爱你 艾伦
I love you, Alan.
嘿 艾伦 饿了吗?
Hey, Alan, you hungry?
要不要吃麦当劳?
You wanna get some Arby's?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我早就想跟你说了 你那件背心酷毙了
You know, I meant to tell you earlier, that's a really cool vest you got on.
谢了 菲尔 是我爸的
Thanks, Phil. It was my dad's.
他穿着这件死的
He died in it.
哇
Whoa.
够给力的
That's intense.
嘿 艾伦 你做得真的很勇敢 我们为你自豪
Hey, Alan, just want to say what you're doing is really brave. We're proud of you.
是啊 你会没事的
Yeah, you're gonna do great.
停车 我不干了
Stop the car. I don't want to do this anymore.
-什么? -我改变主意了
-What? -I changed my mind.
艾伦 你不能改变主意 大家都看好你呢
Alan, you can't change your mind. Everybody's counting on you.
我这样就挺好 我要回家
I'm fine just the way I am. I want to go home.
立刻掉头 求你了 我不想...
Turn the car around. Now, please! I don't...
这他妈什么意思?
What the fuck was that?
-天啊 他故意的 -快别挡他的路
-Oh, my God! He's doing it on purpose! -Get out of his way!
我知道 我知道
I am, I am.
-嘿 嘿 快他妈滚开 -你得跟他好好交流
-Hey! Hey, get the fuck off! -You have to exchange information.
-为什么? -天啊 菲尔
-Why? -Jesus. Phil!
-菲尔 菲尔 -妈的
-Phil! Phil! -Oh, shit!
-离他远点儿 -我尽力了
-Get away from him! -I'm trying!
-当心 -妈的
-Look out! -Oh, shit!
妈的 妈的
AW, shit! Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
锁门 道格 锁门
Lock your doors! Doug, lock your doors!
靠 怎么回事?
Shit! What's going on?
他妈的... 等等
Get the fuck... Hang on!
-救命 -放手 他妈的混♥蛋♥
-Help! -Let go, fucking asshole!
-司徒 我们没事 -我们在电梯里
-Stu! We're okay. -We're in an elevator!
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
这到底怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
求你了 这是个天大的误会
Please, this is a huge mistake.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guys!
我他妈的抓的就是你们
I got the right fucking guys!
拎他起来 拎他起来 把他放这儿
Get him up. Pick him up. Put him here.
你是黑道格 那是黑道格
You're Black Doug! That's Black Doug!
不许这么叫我 把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up with that. Shut the fuck up.
天啊 的确是
Oh, my God. It is.
艾伦 快告诉我 黑道格绑我们干什么?
Alan, tell me right now, why is Black Doug kidnapping us?
-我都说了他妈不准那么叫我 -抱歉
-I said don't call me that shit no more. -Sorry.
-不是艾伦的问题 -多谢啊 黑道格
-It ain't Alan's fault. -Thank you, Black Doug.
-他妈的 -道格
-Motherfucker! -Doug!
道格
Doug!
-就叫道格 好不好? -好
-Just Doug, okay? -Yeah.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
因为...
Because...
我命令的
I told him to.
我是马歇尔
I'm Marshall.
也许你们不知道...
And whether you know it or not...
我们有一些共同点
we all have something in common.
这要从4年前这个弱智给这个傻♥逼♥卖♥♥错了药...
And it all started four years ago when this moron...
开始讲起
sold the wrong drugs to this dumb fuck.
你们完全不了解那天晚上在那该死酒水店的停车场里的事
You have no idea the chain of events that were set in motion that night...
引发了多大的蝴蝶效应
in the parking lot of a fucking liquor store.
怎么样啊 黑鬼?
What up, nigga?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
放松 我不是条子 就是来镇上过夜的
Chill out, I'm not a cop. Just in town for the night.
我和我哥们想找点刺♥激♥
Me and my boys looking to get our freak on.
你把迷♥药♥卖♥♥给艾伦
You sold Alan roofies.
哦 妈的 我当时肯定弄混包装了
Oh, shit. I must've mixed up the bags.
我的错 艾伦
My fault, Alan.
该死 马歇尔这次肯定饶不了我
Damn. Marshall gonna be pissed off at me on that one.
该死 马歇尔这次肯定饶不了我
Damn. Marshall gonna be pissed off at me on that one.
马歇尔?
Marshall?
你就是马歇尔
You're Marshall.
就因为那件事你把我们带到这鬼地方?
You brought us out here because of that?
不是因为那件事
You're not here because of that.
是因为有个不知从哪冒出来的中国佬跑到我的地盘撒野
You're here because some Chinaman I never heard of strolls into my town...
还带走我的手下
and takes one of my guys off the street.
-周先生? -对
-Mr. Chow? -Yes.
就是他妈的莱斯利·周先生
Yes, Mr. Leslie fucking Chow.
是你让他这颗老鼠屎搅进了我的生活
You introduced a virus into my life.
哦 天 他都做了些什么?
Oh, God, what did he do?
他爆了我的菊花
He fucked me in the ass.
哦 这事他常做
Oh, he does that from time to time.
不是真的爆菊
Not literally.
天
Jesus!
你那烂事发生过去几周之后 我收到消息...
A few weeks after your bullshit, I get word...
有位阿♥拉♥伯酋长从阿布达比来
this sheik is coming in from Abu Dhabi.
他想做几笔不怎么合法的买♥♥卖♥♥
He was looking to make some less-than-legal investments.
他带着两个老婆...
He brought his two wives...
电影精选列表