on the depth and the quality of the team that you build.
鉴于此
Now, in light of that,
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you once.
丹尼尔是你需要的人吗
Is Daniel your guy?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Great.
我告诉你 人事部一个跟我上♥床♥的妞
I'm telling you, this chick I'm banging in HR...
说他被空军提前遣散了
Said that he was discharged early from the air force.
他们还封了他的档案
And they sealed his file.
漂亮
Yes.
听着 我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying is
我们要马上找个人来填贝克的空缺
We need someone to fill Baker's spot immediately.
而如果我们让卡什找个他的嫡系过来
And if we let Cash pick one of his guys,
以后可就有我们好受了
We're all gonna be watching our asses.
可我就不信这小子真是个乖乖仔
I'm just not buying this nice guy act, all right?
凡是去军队混的 基本都会有些阴暗面
Nobody joins the military, much less Wall Street,
来混华尔街的那就更是如此了
Without having, you know, some kind of a dark side.
你说得对 对于一个有志向的白种人
You're right, Wall Street is no
华尔街可不是他该来的地方
place for an ambitious white male.
此有志白人的诚信令人怀疑
Of questionable integrity.
我觉得这样不错啊
Well, I think it's gonna be great.
那是 你当然觉得不错啊 史蒂文斯
Yeah, of course you do, Stephens.
部门里终于有个人比你干过的女人更少了
Finally, someone on the desk that gets less ass than you.
好吧 那我决定了
All right, that settles it.
我要离开我结婚十年的老婆
I'm leaving my wife of ten years...
然后搬去和史蒂夫一起住
And I'm moving in on Steve-O's couch.
谁说你能搬来和我住
Who said you could have my couch?
你刚才说十年了
Did you say ten years?
那你差不多是24岁结的婚吗
You get married when you were, like, 24?
对 我22岁认识她 24岁结婚
Yeah, I met her when I was 22. I got married at 24.
-天啊 -人生各有不同罢了
- Christ on a bun. - You know, it's just different.
-我敢说我也差不多了 -是啊
- I'm sure I'll be there soon enough. - Yeah.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我们刚才在给整个系统升级什么的
We're doing this whole system upgrade.
我们只能在大家走后重启服务器
And we can only reset the servers after you guys leave.
另外 运行新软件要花很长时间
Plus the new software rollout is taking forever.
好的 丹尼尔
Right. Daniel,
克里斯·贝克离开公♥司♥了 你知道吧
you know Chris Baker's no longer with the firm, right?
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
-好可惜 -对 确实
- That sucks. - Yeah, it does.
我们一直在说这事
We've been talking.
我们觉得...
And we thought that...
你是接替他的合适人选
You'd be the right guy to step into his spot.
马上就开始
Starting immediately.
这样哦
Wow.
对啊 这样咧
Yeah, wow.
可是他手上有很多的大客户啊
He's got a lot of big accounts, though.
别担心 我们会分一部分出来的
Don't worry. We'll split them up.
做这行成败全看你自己 哥们
This is a bit of a sink-or-swim business, mate
这样的机会也不会天天送上门来的
Opportunities like this, they don't come knocking often.
对
Yeah.
你看 在你站稳脚跟之前
Look, I mean, we'll all be there to help you out...
我们都会帮你的
till you get your legs under you.
你很快就会成为老手的
You're gonna be an old pro in no time.
-好的 -有我们做后盾
- All right. - We got you.
谢谢你 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
我不会让你们失望的
I'm not gonna let you guys down.
很好
Good.
不好意思 我等不及咯
Sorry, guys, couldn't resist.
来 别担心 干了它
Here. Don't worry about it, drink it.
不行不行 我喝不了龙舌兰 汤米
No, no, I fucking hate tequila, tommy.
-这可是好东西 -你们有青柠吗
- This is the good stuff. - Hey, do you have any lime?
喝起来根本不像龙舌兰
Doesn't even taste like tequila.
为丹尼尔干杯
Cheers to Daniel.
-好 -欢迎加入
- All right. - Welcome on board.
喝起来就他妈是龙舌兰
That fucking tastes like tequila.
真是甘美无比啊
Tastes like honey.
我是说如果我是黑人
I'm just saying that if I were black,
我就愿意被叫作黑人
I'd just want to be called black.
对吗 听起来好酷
You know? It just sounds so cool.
干嘛这么说
Why would you say that?
"非洲裔美国人"听起来真别扭
African-American just sounds awkward and lame.
-你干嘛这么说 -没事
- Why would you say that? - It's okay.
我想看看那是什么感受 这总可以吧
I'm allowed to speculate about how I might feel.
我也是有色人种
I'm also ethnic.
我的意思是 你真的愿意
I mean, do you really prefer
被称为"非洲裔美国人"吗
to be called African-American?
其实我两者都不是 还要我说吗
You mean despite the fact that I'm neither of those?
-对 -好吧
- Right. - Okay.
那么在英国 他们怎么称呼一个黑...
Okay, so in England, what do they call a black...
英国人
Englishman.
你要带谁去参加卡什的年中聚餐
Who are you bringing to Cash's mid-year dinner?
-我吗 -对
- Who am I bringing? - Yeah.
我都不知道那天还要带女伴去
I didn't know I was supposed to bring a date.
我甚至不知道我也要去啊
I didn't even know I was supposed to go.
好的 周六搞定它 这是作业
Okay. Saturday. Homework.
明天见 诸位 我得走了
Tomorrow. You guys, me. I gotta go.
嘿 老相好带一个来就行
Hey. Dust someone off.
不用搞得太特殊
It doesn't have to be anything special.
小姐们
Ladies.
-能赏个脸吗 小姐们 -我们现在去哪
- Any chance, ladies? - So, where are we gonna go now?
赏个脸好吗 随便吧
Any, any chance, whatsoever.
我不知道 今天是周二
I don't know, okay? But it's Tuesday.
-我不能晚于3点回家 -走啦
- I can't stay out past 3. - We have got to go.
84号♥街和第五大道路口
84th and 5th, please.
喂 你们的新人怎么样
Hey. How's it going with the new guy?
他很好
He's fine.
只不过他是那种有点失魂落魄的家伙
Just he's one of those lost souls that kind of
有些自我封闭而迷失方向了
dropped off the grid for a little bit to find himself.
我也不知道行不行得通
I'm not so sure it worked.
那你为什么还要用他
Why do you want to hire him, then?
不是啊 他很聪明
No, I mean, he's smart.
而且还是个电脑奇才
And he's a fucking computer genius.
那些军队培训人才的破广♥告♥
I mean, maybe all those stupid army
看来还不是蒙人的
training commercials were true.
那你要过来吗
Hey, so, you coming over?
我倒是想过去 可是...
I wish I could. I just...
明天还得早起 去接替克里斯·贝克的工作
I gotta get up early tomorrow to cover for Chris Baker.
我明天会打电♥话♥给你的 我保证 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow, though, I promise. Okay?
-好 -晚安
- Okay. - Good night.
《美国建筑与历史旅游指南 — 旧金山》
拜托你别老打电♥话♥监督我了
Would you please stop checking on me?
你跟某个妞搭上话了吗
Have you even talked to anybody yet?
我怎么觉得自己像个变♥态♥似的
I feel like a total perv.
我上次跟女生搭话还是在医院产前护理科
The last girl I talked to was in the prenatal care section.
喂 去书店是你自己的主意
Hey. Bookstore was your idea.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just...
不是谁都擅长做这种事
Not everyone is good at this stuff.
听着丹尼尔 你真的很不错
Daniel. You are a great guy.
知道吗
Okay?
如果能和你这样的家伙说上话
Any woman in this city would be lucky
那是这些女人的荣幸
to talk to a guy like you.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
你该看看刚来排队的这个女孩
You should see this girl who just got in the line.
那你就上吧
There you go.
-现在上前去搭讪 -不行
- Now go talk to her. - I can't.
我要说什么 我不知道
What do I say? I don't know.
自然而然就说出来了 快点过去
It'll come to you. Just move before
免得有人排在你前面了
someone else gets in line in front of you.
不好意思
Sorry.
你要去意大利的哪里呀
Where in Italy are you going?
电影精选列表