晚一点都没关系
Even if it's late.
回我电♥话♥吧
So call me back.
该死
Fuck.
你真该听听他是怎么说你的
You should hear some of the things he says about you.
我也猜得到
I think I have an idea.
这么长时间我一直恨你
I spent so much time hating you.
真不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
贝丝 今晚的女生聚会玩得怎么样
Hey, Beth. How's girls' night out going?
汤米 我再也不想见到你了
Tommy, I don't want to see you again.
永远
Ever.
等等 贝丝
Whoa... wait, Beth.
你在说什么啊 你在哪儿
What are you talking about? That's... where are you?
汤米 我已经知道克里斯蒂的事了
I know about Christie, Tommy.
-什么都知道了 -不 你在...
- Everything. - No, what are you...
贝丝 别那么傻
Beth, this is crazy.
不 我没有
No, it's not, actually.
以后也不会了
Well, not anymore.
你跟谁谈过话吗
Who have you been talking to?
贝丝 贝丝
Beth. Beth!
该死
Fuck.
喂 哥们
Hey, you know what, buddy?
计划有变 我们回下城区
Change of plans. We're gonna be staying downtown.
来了
Coming.
嗨
Hey.
-嗨 -怎么了
- Hey. - What's up?
你怎么来了 老兄
What's going on, man?
你...
You, uh...
你今晚没和贝丝谈过话吧
You haven't spoken to Beth tonight...
随便问问
by any chance, have you?
是谈过 但这没什么问题吧
Well, yeah, but I didn't think it was a big deal.
怎么叫没问题 丹尼尔
Well, it is a big deal, Daniel.
-问题他妈大了 -怎么了
- It's a big fucking deal. - Why?
因为你告诉她我和克里斯蒂上♥床♥的事了
'cause you told her I was fucking Christie.
我根本就不知道...
I don't even know what...
你是不是想上我女朋友 你这混♥蛋♥
You want to fuck my girl, don't you, you little fucking cunt?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
什么都没说? 那你为什么给她打电♥话♥
You didn't say anything? Why would you call her, huh?
-为什么 -是她打给我的
- Huh? - She called me.
我们只谈了两分钟我们看的一本书
We talked for two minutes about a book we were reading.
仅此而已
That's it.
读书会
Book club.
是的
Yeah.
那我知道了
Oh, now I understand.
你能理解我为什么误会了...
You can understand why I misinterpreted...
汤米 我不能理解
Actually, I can't, Tommy.
那你也打我一顿吧
Hurt me as much as it did you.
到星期一我们肯定就能忘记这不愉快了
I'm sure we'll be laughing about it on Monday.
周一中午请你吃午饭 好吗
Look, I'll take you out to lunch, okay?
-嗯 -好了 好了
- Yeah. - All right, all right.
那你想一想 看怎么解决
Look, you think it over, you get that fixed up.
星期一我们就握手言和吧
Monday we'll straighten this whole thing out.
汤米 我可不这么想
I don't think so, Tommy.
丹尼尔 别这样
Daniel, come on, don't...
汤米 回家吧
Go home, Tommy.
回家去吧
Just go home.
好吧 很好
Sounds good. Okay. Okay.
84街和第五大道路口
84th and 5th.
请给8.2美元
8 dollar 20, please.
我的钱包掉了
I think I lost my wallet.
先生 8.2美元
8 dollar 20, Sir.
我的钱包掉了 先生
I think I lost my wallet, Sir.
去自动取款机取啊
We can go ATM.
不 我的银行卡都在钱包里
No, my cards are in my wallet.
没事 听着
But, you know, I'll tell you what.
我在楼上有钱
I have money upstairs. If you just
你只要在这里等一会
wait here for a couple minutes,
我跑上去 马上就拿钱下来
I'll run up, I'll grab it, I'll bring it down for you.
还不快滚?
Get the fuck out of my taxi.
-嗨 贝丝 -嗨
- Hey, Beth. - Hey.
打扰了 你还和别人在一起吗
Sorry. Um, do you still have company?
没有 你不要紧吧
No. No, not at all. Are you okay?
你能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask a favor?
你可以拒绝 不过...
You can say no, but, um...
请不要拒绝 好吗
Please don't say no, okay?
贝丝 我马上过来
Beth, Beth, I'll be right there.
汤米 好久不见了
It's been a while, Tommy.
晚上好 帕金斯小姐
Evening, Miss Perkins.
你家里挺不错啊
Your place looks nice.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你干什么了
What did you do now?
克里斯蒂 是妈妈
Hi, Christie, it's mom.
有时间就给我来电♥话♥
Call me when you get a chance.
我是汤米
Hey, it's Tommy.
我今晚就在我家里睡了 好吗
I'm just gonna crash at my place tonight, okay?
-你这混♥蛋♥ -爱你
- You fucking asshole. - Love you.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
-怎么了 -嗯
- What? - Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
我猜汤米今晚心情很不好
I guess Tommy's having a rough night.
汤姆打的?
Tommy did that?
他为什么...
Why would he...
他可能以为我...
I guess he thought that I...
-告诉了你克里斯蒂的事 -你又不知道...
- That I told you about Christie. - How would you even...
怎么每个人都是该死的左撇子
Wow. Is everybody fucking left-handed?
-他的事你一直都知道吗 -不 不是一直知道
- You knew, the whole time? - No. Not the whole time.
为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-我确实应该告诉你的 -不
- I should have. - No.
你还要考虑到你的工作
You have your job to think about,
还有你们的朋友圈子
and your friends.
贝丝 我辞职了
Beth, I quit my job.
他们不是我的朋友
Those aren't my friends.
只有你是
It's just you.
宝贝 这钱有点少
Baby, you're a little light here.
我知道 我会补给你的
I know. I'll make it up to you.
对不起宝贝 你知道这样不行的
I'm sorry, baby, but you know it doesn't work that way.
我今晚钱包丢了
Look, I lost my wallet tonight.
我过后会补给你的
And I will make it up to you.
-我保证 -听好了 混♥蛋♥
- I promise. - Listen, mother fucker.
你不给钱的话
You will get me my mother fucking money...
我会大喊大叫直到把警♥察♥招来
or I'm gonna fucking scream until the fucking cops come.
你的麻烦会比我大得多
And that would fuck you a lot more than it would fuck me.
好 我们先冷静一下
Okay, how about we just calm down.
我会想办法把钱给你的 好吗
And I'll find a way to get your money for you, okay?
给我点时间想一下
Just give me a minute to think about it.
那好 宝贝 我等着
Okay, baby. Whenever you're ready.
-你好吗 厄弗 -你不能上去 小伙子
- Irv, how's it going? - You can't go up there, son.
我只想和克里斯蒂说几句话
I just need to talk to Christie for a second.
你应经不在访客名单上了
You're no longer on the guest list.
厄弗 老兄你看 我经常来这里
Irv, look, my man, I'm up there all the time.
唐尼 请这个人出去
Donny, show this man to the door.
我很同情你 汤米
I feel sorry for you, Tommy.
真的
I do.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
往前面走两站
Two stops, please.
事情就是这样发展到这一步的
So, that's how we got here.
确实不太好
It's not pretty.
我知道
I know.
我已没什么可为自己辩解的了
I really don't have anything left to say for myself.
也许这是新的开始
Maybe that's a start.
电影精选列表