我也说不上来
Oh, I don't know.
也许是博茨瓦纳吧
Botswana, maybe.
不 应该是越南
No, Vietnam.
那儿的人非常热情
People there are so nice.
海滩美极了
Beaches are just amazing,
一美元好像能兑换一百万越南盾吧
and it's like a million dong to the dollar,
所以东西非常便宜
So it's really cheap.
一美元兑换一百万越南盾啊
A million dongs to a dollar, huh?
那确实很爽
Sounds like a good time.
那博茨瓦纳怎么样呢
So, what was Botswana like?
恩
Okay.
想象一下成群的斑马和大象
Picture herds of zebra and elephant,
有时真的会阻断公路交通
literally just stopping traffic on highways.
那儿使用的钱
And the currency there...
他们称为普拉
Actually, it's called the Pula,
和雨是同一个词
Which is the same word as rain.
是因为那儿常年干旱对吧
Oh, 'cause of the droughts.
是的 一点不错
Yeah, exactly.
还有分币 他们叫作雨滴
And the pennies, they're called raindrops.
真有诗意
So poetic.
确实
It is.
你不喝酒吗
Aren't you drinking?
-噢 好 -喝日本清酒不能自己倒
- Oh, yeah. - Never pour your own sake.
那会让你七年桃花不顺 真的
Seven years bad sex. That's a fact.
又加上七年是吧
Seven more years, huh?
明天要上班呢
School night.
大家干一杯吧
Let's have a toast.
祝丹尼尔在新工作中事业成功
To Daniel's success in his new job.
也祝贺莉莎升职
And to Lisa's promotion.
也敬贝丝 今晚让我们聚在一起
And to Beth, for organizing tonight.
对 敬所有人 除了我
Yes, here's to everyone. Except me.
贝丝 去加州工作的事
Beth, what are you going to do about
你考虑好了吗
that job over in California?
这确实是个很好的机会
Well, it's such a great opportunity,
但是我内心好像有个声音在说不要去
but part of me feels like I shouldn't go.
如果要去什么时候动身呢
When would you be moving?
大概还有一个月吧
Probably in about a month.
我肯定会疯狂想念她的
Yeah. I'd miss her like crazy,
不过搭个飞机不就去了 对吧
but it's only a plane ride, right?
是啊 我的意思是 其实也没多远
Yeah. I mean, it's not that far.
我就是下不了决心
I just can't make up my mind.
我知道你怎样可以做出决断
I know how you can figure it out.
这个
This...
能显示你内心深处的真正愿望
Can show you exactly what you want, deep down.
好啊 人生的重大决定我们都抛硬币决定吧
Yeah, let's leave all of life's major decisions to a coin toss.
太有才了 丹尼尔
That's brilliant, Daniel.
我不太相信运气
I don't really believe in luck.
不不 这不是运气的问题
No, no, no, it's not about luck.
好吗?
Okay?
正面就留下 反面就走
Heads you stay, tails you go.
不过你得相信我 好吗
You gotta trust me, though, okay?
真胡闹
This is ridiculous.
正面留下 反面走
Heads you stay, tails you go.
你希望是正面还是反面呢
What do you want it to be?
留下
Stay.
那么这就是你的决定了
Then that's your answer.
喂 到底正面反面?
Now, what was it really?
是哪一面
What was it?
这不重要了
Doesn't matter.
哥们 你都看了 说吧
Dude, you looked at it. Come on.
这不重要 她现在知道自己想怎么做了
That's not the point. She knows what she wants now.
恩 我想是的
Yeah, I guess I do.
谢谢你的款待 汤米
Thanks for dinner, Tommy.
-是啊 -你每次都这么大方
- Yes. - Yes, very generous, as always.
-谢谢 -不要客气啦
- Thank you. - My pleasure, really.
妈的 我的信♥用♥卡♥忘在里面了
Shit. I left my credit card inside.
马上回来
Be right back.
-那我就先告辞了 -哦 好的
- I think I'm gonna call it a night. - Oh, okay.
我也正想道别呢
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
要不要一起打车
Do you want to share a cab?
不了
No.
我要去下城区 你要往西北方向走 对吧
I'm headed downtown, you're headed upper west, right?
是哈
Yeah.
那没必要了 对吧
Wouldn't make sense, you know?
不顺路
Logistically.
找到了 接下来去哪啊
Got it. What's the plan?
我就先回去了
I'm just gonna call it a night.
非常感谢 哥们
Thanks for everything, man.
真要回吗
Really?
嗯 明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
祝你们晚安
You guys have a good night, all right?
-你也是 -好 晚安咯
- You too. - Yeah, right. Good night.
路上小心
Take care.
什么情况 45吗
What's the 10-spot, 45?
我不会在你后面捣鬼的 放心吧
I'm not trying to bend you over, okay?
胆子放大点 让我振奋一下
Just grow a pair of nuts and lift me.
老莎 我需要诺斯洛普出个更好的价钱
Shakespeare, I still need a better bid from Northrop.
丹尼尔 你赛微科技的单子好了
Daniel, you're up on Cyberon.
好的 出一份报表
All right, take a report.
十万吗 比你的单子略高一点
Hundred thou? A nickel better than your order.
嗯 好的 谢谢
Yeah. Okay, thanks.
杰克 我正在做 别挂断
Jack, stick with me on this one.
老莎 听到我说的话了吗
Shakespeare, did you hear me?
抛个整单逼他一下
Just get him to fucking hit me.
好的 杰克 我们手上有个新卖♥♥家
All right, Jack, we just got another seller.
他的单是全部成交否则取消 你要不要做
It's fill or kill. What do you want to do?
好的 我会叫珍打电♥话♥把结果报给你
Great. I'll have Jen call you with the report.
祝你在汉普顿斯玩得愉快
Have fun in the Hamptons.
按你说的办了 老莎
Done your way, Shakespeare.
多谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
珍
Jen.
交给我好了 丹尼尔
I'm all over it, Daniel.
想想也挺悲剧的
You know, it's kind of sad if you think about it.
这些人用一辈子的时间
Those guys spend all their time...
寻找他们永远也找不到的东西
looking for something they're never gonna find.
什么 完美女人吗
What? The perfect woman?
是啊 这世上根本就没有
Yeah, there's no such thing.
你从没被诱惑过吗
So you've never been tempted, huh?
我当然也蠢蠢欲动过
Well, I mean, of course I've been tempted.
怎么 很惊讶吗
Why? Does that surprise you?
我晚上回到家
I can go home at night,
可以直面我的老婆孩子
I can look at my wife and my kids in the eye,
而不会觉得那么良心不安
Not feel like a total fraud.
我是说 对我来讲这样很好
I mean, to me, that's a good trade.
丹尼尔 你怎么样
Daniel. How's it going?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, man.
你好 丹尼尔 我是克里斯蒂
Hi, Daniel. I'm Christie.
我常听他说起你
I've heard a lot about you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
嗯 我和丹尼尔马上要开会了
Yeah. So, Daniel and I have a meeting...
我们得上去了
We gotta get up to.
那回头见吧
So I'll see you later.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
不好意思 她有点难缠
Sorry about that. She's a little nuts...
我必须拦着她 不能让她上去
and I had to stop her from coming upstairs.
没事 没关系
It's okay. It's fine.
不过你来的正是时候
But you show up in the nick of time.
非常好 非常好
It's good. This is good.
我知道你和贝丝最近成了好朋友
And I know you and Beth are becoming real good friends.
我觉得这很好
I think that's cool and everything.
电影精选列表