谁啊
Hello?
贝丝 是我...
Beth, hey, um...
能让我上去吗
Can you let me up?
我...
I, uh...
我被关在家门外了
I'm locked outta my apartment...
钱包和钥匙都丢了 而且...
And I... lost my wallet and my keys, and...
不行 你现在不能上来
No. You can't come up right now.
有人和你在一起吗
Is someone up there with you?
没有
No.
是他对吗
Is it him?
贝丝 我...
Look, Beth, I...
我进不了家门
I'm locked out.
今晚倒霉透了
And I have had the worst night of my life and I...
帮帮我吧 我就不再打扰你了
Look, if you help me, I'll leave you alone.
不再打扰你们俩了 好吗
Okay? Both of you.
我很同情你 汤米
I feel sorry for you, Tommy.
真的
I do.
(第84街 第五大道)
好男孩
你有没有被
Have you ever been lied to...
完全信赖的朋友欺骗过
By someone you trusted completely?
让你撕心裂肺
Just had your little heart torn out...
气断声吞
And shoved down your throat?
相信我 这种感觉可不美妙
Trust me, it's not nearly as fun as it sounds.
六星期前
我真不想承认
I hate to admit it,
但这件事我确实完全没预料到
But I was totally blindsided by the whole thing.
亏我每天还和最高明的说谎家们打着交道
And I deal with the best liars in the world every day.
我还缺十万的头寸
I'm shorted another hundred thousand.
是啊 每笔交易都很顺利
That's right, every sale's a good one.
把那些胡扯从留言里删掉吧
Take that spin off the fucking tape...
不然我就从电♥话♥里钻过去
Or I'm gonna come through this phone
把你眼珠子抠出来
and bite your fucking eyes out.
好吧 回聊
Okay, talk to you later.
上涨百分之三十 营收基本与前期持平
...is up 30 percent, top line is flat.
你持这支高风险股不是我的错
It's not my fault you own this dodgy stock.
别担心 我们会替你处理好的
Don't worry, don't worry, you're in good hands.
五十万股强生要出手 谁来做
Half a million Johnny-John to travel, who's in?
这姑娘太惊艳了
This girl is a-fucking-amazing.
思科公♥司♥的股票
Is anybody gonna get me fucking done
谁能帮我搞定
on the Cisco, please?
要多打几个电♥话♥
Make some calls, people, please.
稍等 不要挂
Yeah, just hold for me.
你的五万股按这个价格成交了
Ok, you're done at 50 thou on the figure,
珍会打电♥话♥把结果报给你 好吗
Jen'll call you with the report. All right?
-那五万股的结果出来了吗 -我现在就打给他
- Did you get that 50,000? - Calling him now.
我♥操♥ 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
电脑系统又崩溃了
My whole system just crashed again.
冰人在哪儿
Where is iceman?
你派他去买♥♥咖啡了
You sent him out for comee.
老莎 微软的股票做了吗
Hey, Shakes, am I filling that Microsoft yet, or...
我正在看呢
I'm working it, man.
-我的咖啡呢 -冰人去买♥♥了
- Where the fuck is my latte? - Probably still with iceman.
老莎 是他妈微软的股票啊 快挂单吧
Shakespeare, it's fucking Microsoft. Just put it up.
-好的 -鲍比 稍等一下好吗
- Okay. - Bobby, stay with me, all right?
他正在处理 我很快就能搞定
He's working it. I'll have it done soon.
这么个退伍的电脑呆子老不在这儿
What is the point of having an army geek computer nerd
要他有什么用呢
if he is never fucking here?
普林斯顿大学的文凭 以及三年
A Princeton diploma and three years
空军服役经历 被派上好用场了
in the air force put to good use.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
找你的六十三美分
And 63 cents change.
丹尼尔 我电脑又死机了
Listen, Daniel, my computer has crashed again.
你有空的时候能看一下吗
Would you mind taking a look when you get the chance?
你有没有查看一下
Well, did you check and see if you
是不是又把插头踢掉了
just kicked out the plug again?
好像在这之前就开始不对劲了
It was kind of acting up before that, though.
谢谢了 大兵
Thanks, soldier.
我刚来这儿的时候
You know, when I first started,
他每天派我去买♥♥麦当劳
He used to send me to Mcdonald's every day.
双层足三两芝士汉堡 带酸黄瓜
Double quarter pounder with cheese, hold the pickles.
我倒不是很介意
Doesn't really bother me that much.
如果你总是给那傻♥逼♥干买♥♥咖啡的活儿
You won't be here in a year...
用不了一年你就得滚蛋
if you keep on serving coffee to that prick.
我喜欢和电脑打交道
Well, I like working with computers,
但说实话 我在这都干了些什么呀
But to be honest, the stuff that I'm doing here...
有时我倒更想干♥你♥们干的活儿
I'd rather do what you do at some point.
"这是我听过的最悲惨的故事"
"This is the saddest story I have ever heard".
经典小说《好兵》是以这一句开场的
Thus begins the classic novel The Good Soldier...
现代小说中最令人印象深刻的开场白之一
in one of the most memorable first lines in modern fiction.
这句话听起来像是约会时遭了强♥暴♥似的
Well, that sounds about as fun as date rape.
说真的 我还是支持选《罗莉塔》
No kidding, I vote for Lolita.
那大家是一边倒地选恋童癖的故事了
Then it's sex with minors by a landslide.
那在这之后就看《好兵》 可以吗
Can we read The Good Soldier next, though?
就不能读本完美结局的小说吗
Can't we ever read something with a happy ending?
这是纽约
This is New York City.
在唐人街才有完美结局
The only happy endings are in Chinatown.
-别介意 -无所谓 我是韩国裔
- No offense. - None taken. I'm korean.
真的吗
Are you really?
假的 你们这些人怎么回事
No. What's wrong with you people?
祝你晚上过得愉快 汤米
Have a good night, Tommy.
你也是 厄弗
You too, Irv.
-要出租车吗 -好的
- Taxi? - Donny. Yes, please.
尽管光鲜刺♥激♥丰富多彩
For all the excitement and glamour,
大城市的生活仍然有着阴暗面
Life in the big city does have its downside.
我是说 如果你觉得华尔街满是尔虞我诈
I mean, if you thought Wall Street was full of bullshitters,
那你就该试着找到一个感情依托
You should try having a relationship here.
也许如今到处都和这里差不多
And maybe it's like this everywhere nowadays,
可有时感觉这里就像一个战场
But it just feels like a war zone here sometimes.
我明白每个人都有种种过去
I know everyone has some kind of a history.
我自己也不是圣人
It's not like I've always been a saint.
我只是希望
You know, I guess I just hoped
和贝丝的交往能有点不同
things would be diferent with Beth.
你们都约会两个月了
You've been dating for two months
还没有上过床吗
and you still haven't had sex?
你以前可只让里奇等了两小时
You made Rich wait about two hours.
或许你们的第一次会发生在意大利
Maybe your first time with him could be in Italy.
谁知道呢
You never know.
-那多美好呀 -没意思
- That would be lovely. - Cheesy.
如果里奇离婚了 你会要他吗
What would you do if Rich left his wife?
怎么会问这问题
Where did that come from?
嗨 没打扰你们吧
Hi. I hope I'm not interrupting.
你好呀
Oh, hey.
没有 我们正在讨论逛街问题呢
No, we were just talking about shopping.
-我想也是 -没错
- Oh, I'm sure you were. - Yeah.
乔丹你认识的
You know Jordan.
这几位是莉莎 苏珊和吉尔
This is Lisa, Susan, and Jill.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-很高兴认识你们 -我们也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
愿意和我们去喝一杯吗
Would you guys like to go grab a drink with us?
-我请客 -谢谢 不过我们...
- My treat? - Oh, thanks, but we're...
还要见我的男友比尔还有他的朋友们
Meeting my boyfriend Bill and some of his friends.
在脸谱网上认识的
From Facebook.
-再见 -他真讨人喜欢
- Bye. - He's adorable.
-是吗 -太帅了 你如果不上他我就上了
- 0h. - He's hot. If you don't do him, I will.
-好吧 -再见汤米 很高兴认识你
- Okay. - Bye, Tommy. Nice to meet you.
-玩得开心 -她悄悄对你说什么呢
- Have fun. - What was she whispering to you?
也许到意大利我会告诉你
Maybe I'll tell you in Italy.
我们都是左撇子
Do you think it means something
这意味着什么呢
that we're both left-handed?
这意味着如果我们搬到一起住
We'd only need one pair of scissors
只需要一把剪刀就行了
电影精选列表