Lucy.
好了
There we go.
混♥蛋♥ 放我走
Let me go, you bastard. Let me go!
混♥蛋♥ 放我出去 快点让我下车
Let me out now, you bastard! Let me out of this car now!
我觉得墓园...
I find cemeteries very...
是个非常宁静的地方 不是吗
restful places, don't you?
快点迴转 带我回去
Turn this car around and take me back.
林斯基太太 我一定会
I intend to, Mrs. Lynskey.
11点准时
In exactly 11 hours time.
你这个畜生
Son of a bitch!
不
No.
我认识查理
I knew Charlie.
史霸农场 1969年
Spahn Ranch, 1969.
我的第一个任务
My first assignment.
我做他们家的性♥奴♥隶...
I was the Family's sex slave...
长达六个月...
for six months. Six months...
为了服务我的国家...
in the service of my country...
而装成肮脏的嘻皮
disguised as a filthy hippie.
我要出去
I want out!
让我下车 你快给我回来 大变♥态♥
Let me out of here! Come back here, you creep!
我全身都写着痛苦的回忆
My body is a road map of pain.
1974年...
1974...
路西弗的孩子
Children of Lucifer.
三年的埋伏...
Three years undercover...
还要喝羊血
drinking goat's blood.
1981年...
1981...
我渗透死亡教派
I infiltrated The Cult of the Dead.
我参与食人仪式...
I was involved in ritualistic cannibalism...
酒神祭礼...
in orgiastic dances reaching...
体验过情欲的痛苦
painful thresholds of intense physical eroticism.
忍♥受了极度的痛苦
I have withstood excruciating pain.
不过我不会被打倒
But I will not be broken.
我为国牺牲...
I have suffered for my country...
露西
Lucy.
不过痛苦...
But pain...
是有代价的
has its reward.
意志力...
The power of the mind...
有绝对的力量
is absolute.
法兰克
Frank.
法兰克 是你吗
Frank, is that you?
是我做的
I'm doing this?
我能够用意志力开车
I'm making the car move with the power of my mind?
太好了
Yes!
不
No.
等一下
Wait!
给我回到地下去...
Get back in the goddamn ground...
你这个什么都不懂的灵媒白♥痴♥
you unorganized grab-asstic gob of teleplasmic shit!
你是什么鬼东西 好像一副很厉害的样子
Who in the hell are you? Sound off like you've got a pair!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
强尼巴特利
Johnny Bartlett.
我以为你这种人会在地狱被火炼
I thought guys like you fried in hell.
法兰克 我逃出来了
I got out, Frank.
我这几年来都很努力 得分超过40
I've been carrying on the good work. Got me a score of 40.
哈利圣克莱尔
Harry Sinclair.
我只想和帮我报仇的英雄握个手
I just want to shake the hand of the man who finally avenged my death.
你头上有号♥码
You've got a number.
我死的时候 巴特利在我额头上刻的
Bartlett carved it into my forehead as I lay dying.
我是最后一个
I was the last.
法兰克 他大错特错了吧
He couldn't be more wrong, could he, Frank?
糟糕
Shit!
不 不
No. No!
不 不要用
No! Don't use it.
不
No.
法兰克 呼吸
Frank. Okay. Just breathe.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe slowly. Breathe.
你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
好 法兰克
Okay. Frank.
好 露西 快点
All right, Lucy, come on.
1百毫升的利多卡因
A hundred milligrams of lidocaine.
快点给我1cc的肾上腺素
Get me one cc of adrenaline, quick, now.
-我没抓到他 -谁
-I didn't get him. -Who?
法兰克 你没抓到谁
Who didn't you get, Frank?
强尼巴特利
Johnny Bartlett.
他回来了
He's back.
-这是他的幻觉 过一下就好 -露西...
-He's hallucinating. It'll pass. -Lucy...
他又在杀人
he's killing again.
派翠亚
Patricia.
露西 你得把她从屋里救出来
Lucy, you got to get her out of the house.
快点
Go!
派翠亚
Patricia! Patricia.
听我说 我们得逃出去
Listen to me. We have to get out of here.
派翠亚从不出门
Patricia never leaves the house.
布莱德利太太 很抱歉 她非走不可
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bradley, but she's coming with me.
你根本搞不清状况 她是我女儿 快上楼
You have no right. She's my daughter. Get upstairs.
不行 不能再这样继续下去
No. Look, this is gonna stop now.
你在讲什么
What are you talking about?
你衣柜里怎么会有法兰克班尼斯特的刀
Why do you have Frank Bannister's knife in your closet?
你进我的房♥间
You went in my room?
妈妈
Mother.
派翠亚
Patricia.
妈妈现在想去找警♥察♥
Mother wants to go to the police now.
不...
No...
她马上就下来了
she'll be down in a few minutes.
派翠亚 我们现在就得离开
No, Patricia, we have to go now.
这里不安全 强尼巴特利又回来了
It's just not safe here. Johnny Bartlett's back.
我知道
I know.
他晚上都会来找我
He visits me at night.
我不知道他为什么会来
I don't know why he comes.
他会虐待我
He torments me.
他为什么要来
Why has he come?
我要被处罚吗
Am I being punished?
派翠亚 快点 我们现在得马上离开
Patricia, please. Let's just go now, please.
派翠亚 我现在就想杀她
I wanna kill her now, Patty.
这样我们就有41个
That'll give us 41.
比盖西还多8个
That's eight clear of Gacy.
再9个就能打破邦帝的纪录
Another nine and we'll have broken Bundy's record.
不敢想像 他知道时会有什么表情
I can't wait to see old Ted's face when he hears the news.
好
Yes!
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们应该等妈妈的
We really should wait for Mother.
那个白♥痴♥灵媒今天真的很扫兴
And that asswipe psychic nearly ruined it for us tonight, Patty.
-他让我们出丑 -派翠亚 你不会有事的
-He made us look stupid. -You're gonna be okay, Patricia.
-一切都会平息 -闭嘴
--Everything's going to be all right. -Shut up.
那个俄♥国♥食人魔到处炫耀...
That Russian cannibal creep's running around...
说他杀了50几个人
saying he did 50 plus.
派翠亚 那让我们很难堪耶
That reflects badly on the both of us, Patty.
这记录应该由美国人来保持
This record should be held by an American.
我同意
I quite agree.
你想要的话...
You can come...
可以跟我一起住
stay with me if you like.
宝贝 我现在就要把她杀了
I'm going to kill her now, baby.
好
I'd like that.
我去拿外套
I'll just get my coat.
你这个假腥腥的婊♥子♥
Patronizing do-gooder bitch!
派翠亚...
Patricia...
你把她杀了 我来观赏
you kill her, I'll watch.
准备好了
Ready?
宝贝 我最喜欢你这样了