-不好意思打扰你们 -没关系 华特
-Sorry to interrupt you, folks. -It's all right, Walt.
法兰克 你对谍仙有多少了解
Frank, what do you know about Ouija boards?
不太懂
Not a lot.
我在布莱德利家找到一大叠
I found a whole stack of them up at the Bradley house.
看来派翠亚5年前出狱时...
It looks like Patricia just got herself a direct line...
就跟死去的男友连上了线
to her dead boyfriend as soon as she was released five years ago.
听说老太太...
It seems like the old lady...
知道派翠亚涉嫌杀害你太太之后...
when she got wind of Patricia's involvement...
就对派翠亚下迷幻药
in your wife's death, then she just kept the girl sedated.
不过她阻止不了巴特利
She just couldn't stop Bartlett, though.
华特 这个结局还不错 叙述得很精彩
Nice epilogue, Walt. It was well delivered.
法兰克
Frank.
还有一件事
Just one other little thing.
我马上就要开始休长假了...
I got a whole bucket load of vacation time coming to me...
不知道我们...
and I thought you and I...
能不能一起编写有关这件事的书
could collaborate on a book about all this.
说不定我就可以退休了
It could be my ticket off the force.
我不太会写作
That's not really my area.
要是需要找人合作...
If you're looking for a collaborator...
何不请你的护身天使帮忙
how about your guardian angel over there?
-法兰克 我被你耍了 -没错 华特
-You got me, Frank. -I got you, Walt.
"警长-费尔沃特镇"
法兰克 改天见
I'll see you, Frank. Bye-bye.
他看起来好像真的很不爽
Boy, that Dammers, he sure looks pissed.
是啊
Yeah.
法兰克 有时候...
Well, sometimes, Frank, you see...
在你经历了一场大浩劫之后...
when you go through a traumatic experience...
人的想法♥会♥有所改变
it kind of alters your perception.
别闹了
No.