I love it when you do that, baby.
布莱德利太太
Mrs. Bradley?
布莱德利太太 你要跟我们一起走吗
Mrs. Bradley, are you coming with us?
喔 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
露西
Lucy!
不是那边
No, not that way!
天哪 露西
Jesus, Lucy.
"约翰·查尔斯·巴特利"
喔 我的天哪 这是强尼巴特利的骨灰
Oh, my God. These are Johnny Bartlett's ashes.
什么
What?
我们得把这些拿到另一边去
We gotta get these to the other side.
什么
What?
我们得拿到教堂去
A church. We got to get them to a church.
老医院里面有一间小教堂
There's a chapel. There's a chapel in the old hospital.
好
All right.
不
No!
-不 从这边走 -好
-No, let's go down here. -Okay.
该死
Damn it.
-看到门了没 -有
-Look there. You see that door? -Yes.
不要担心 听到我的信♥号♥♥再出来
It's all right. Come out when I say.
-我上去看看 -好
-I'm gonna look up there. -Okay.
露西
Lucy?
好极了
This is great.
法兰克
Frank?
医生 不好意思 我们在找12号♥房♥
Excuse me, Doctor, we're looking for Ward 12.
走楼梯到四楼...
Go up the stairs to the fourth floor...
就在走道的右边
down the corridor to your right.
-就在小教堂对面 -谢谢你
-It's just opposite the chapel. -Thank you.
我请人来帮忙 清洁工
I'll get someone to help. Orderly.
清洁工 你聋了吗
Orderly, are you deaf?
清洁工 你聋了吗
I said, Orderly, are you deaf?
蠢蛋
Moron!
看来你是第一个
I guess that makes you number one.
趴下
Get down!
法兰克 你没事吧
Frank, are you okay?
小教堂在四楼
The chapel's on the fourth floor.
法兰克 小心
No, Frank, watch out!
我们得快离开 快点
We gotta go. Go!
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
等一下
Wait!
不 露西
No! Lucy!
小子 把枪放下 警♥察♥马上要到了
Put the gun down, son. The law is on its way.
派翠亚 得几分了
What's the score, Patty?
11分
Eleven.
跟史达魏德一样
That's the same as Starkweather's.
我们现在平手
We have a tie on our hands.
-露西 -法兰克
-Lucy. -Frank.
卡住了
It's jammed.
-快拿去 快点 -好
-Take it. Just take it. -Right.
我马上就回来 不要乱跑
I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.
不
No.
-还给我 -让我来猜
-Give that to me. -Let me guess.
你得把这些骨灰放在神圣的地方...
You have to get these ashes to consecrated ground...
才能把邪灵赶走
in order to destroy the forces of evil.
把骨灰瓮给我
Give me the goddamn urn, Dammers!
这些骨灰绝对不能曝光
Under no circumstances must these ashes ever be released.
不
No!
你真是不懂事情的严重性
You have no idea what you've just done.
法兰克 你根本就不懂吧
You just don't get it, do you, Frank?
你心理明明就有病 所以才会把...
Your pathological mindset has made it necessary...
自己的缺陷看成...
for you to interpret your sad personal inadequacies...
正义与邪恶之间的搏斗...
as a grand struggle between good and evil...
这一切都是为了让你自己得到安慰
in order to gratify your pathetic need for self-glorification.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
没错 我是带有鸟兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的...
Yes, I am. I'm an asshole...
混♥蛋♥
With an Uzi.
起来
Get up!
真令人觉得恶心 快起来
You make me sick! Get up!
转身 我不想从背后对你开枪
Turn around. I don't want to shoot you in the back.
转身 给我快转身
Turn around! I said, turn around!
我以美国政♥府♥的名义...
As an agent of the United States Government...
命令你立刻转身
I am ordering you to turn around.
法兰克
Frank!
求求你不要伤害我
Please, please don't hurt me. Stop.
拜托
Please.
法兰克
Frank!
喔 我的天哪 法兰克
Oh, my God. Frank.
黛比拉
Debra.
你杀了她
You killed her.
老兄 你是下一位
You're next, pal.
宝贝 把他杀了
Take him out, baby.
不 快动手
No! Get him!
不 住手
No! Stop!
法兰克
Frank!
不
No!
派翠亚 快点
Get him, Patty.
太好了 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你真有天分
Baby, you are an artist.
-而且很漂亮 -不
-You're pretty, too. -No!
不
No.
这样才对
Yes.
我想来解剖小动物
I'm in the mood for a little vivisection.
不
No!
我也是
Me, too.
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
不
No!
强尼 我抓到你的女朋友了
I got your girlfriend, Johnny!
-快点来救她啊 -该死 放开她
-Come and get her! -No, goddamn you! Let go of her!
-强尼 -快点来救她 胆小鬼
-Johnny! -Come and get her, you coward!
-快来救她 -不
-Come on and get her! -No!
放开派翠亚
Let go of my Patty!
派翠亚
Patty!
强尼
Johnny!
过来 抓紧我的手
Come here. Give me your hand.
法兰克 再见 你死定了
See you later, Frank. We got you.
我们要去杀人
We're going back down to get us some more!
法兰克
Yo, Frank.
还好吧
How's it going?
拜拜 法兰克
Bye, Frank.
强尼
Johnny. Johnny.
-法兰克 后退 -对
-Step back, Frank. -Yeah.
应该会蛮惨不忍♥睹的
This isn't going to be pleasant.
通往地狱的直达公车不需排队 不需等待
The old express bus to hell. No lines, no waiting.
很不可思议吧
It's really something, isn't it?
最棒的图书馆
Excellent libraries.
最高级的雪茄
Premium cigars.
还有辣美眉
And of course, the honeys.
不错吧 史佬在这儿可是美眉杀手
Yeah, how about that? Stu's a regular chick magnet up here.
法兰克 你好
Hello, Frank.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
我已经到家了
I am home.
错
No.
官方机构告诉我们...
You see, the authorities have informed us...
你的时候还没到
that it's just not your time.
老兄 享受生命吧
Start living, dude.
开心一点
Be happy.
法兰克
Frank!
我得告诉你一件事
There's something I have to tell you.
什么
Yeah?