别再碰我了 你个咸猪手
Don't you ever touch me again, you filthy, fucking pig.
我讨厌你 -我讨厌你
I hate you!- I hate you!
她发飙了
There she is.
举止不当 -喝多了吧 鲍比
Inappropriate. - Too much to drink, Bobby.
快 带他离开
Come on. Get him out of here.
这才是我说的聚会
This is what I call a party.
哇哦
Woo!
莎拉
Sara.
你看
Look.
你所做的一切
What you've done.
如此美妙
So beautiful.
我没做
I didn't.
你做了
You did.
不 我没有
No. I didn't.
你迈出了最后一步
You took the final step.
现在我们能真正开始了
Now, we can truly begin.
你咬了苹果 莎拉
You bit the apple, Sara.
这里是你的伊甸园
This is your Eden.
你的洗礼 你重生的地方
Your baptism, the place of your rebirth.
什么
What?
怎么回事 -你还记得
What's going on? - Do you remember
坐在这个浴缸里放下一切吗
sitting in this very tub and letting go?
你还记得你召唤我吗
Do you remember calling to me?
我从没听过比剃刀亲吻你的手腕
I have never heard music sweeter than
更甜美的音乐
the sound of the razor kissing your wrists.
但你……
But you...
什么都不用担心
don't worry about anything.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我只是不想让他再摸我
I just wanted him to stop touching me.
你不必再害怕
You don't have to be scared. Anymore.
让我带你回家 我会解释一切
Just let me get you home and I'll explain it all.
我在家
I am home.
没
No.
不要
No, please.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, darling?
亲爱的 你不能离开我们
Oh, honey, you can't leave us.
莎拉 开门
Sara, open the door!
你是谁
What are you?
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
莎拉 你状态很差
Sara, you're not well.
你刚用叉子捅了鲍比的脖子
You just stabbed Bobby in the neck with a fork.
出去
Get out!
跟随我们
Follow us.
莎拉
Sara?
嗯
Hmm?
莎拉
Sara.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
莎拉
Sara.
她认为我或许能帮你
She thought I could maybe help you.
你真的想死吗
Do you really want to die?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉 跟随我们
Sara! Follow us.
钥匙就在你手里
The key's in your hand!
你不会这么做吧
You wouldn't do it, would you?
莎拉 莎拉 听我说
Sara, Sara, just listen to me,
听我的声音 别听其他人的
my voice. No one else.
莎拉 你看到了什么
Sara. What do you see?
你能听见他
You can hear him.
别让他们这样对你
Don't let them do this to you.
莎拉 只听我的声音
Sara, just listen to me.
我无法再拾起你的尸体
I won't pick up your dead body again.
我做不到
I can't.
那个声音把剃刀引向你的手腕
The voices led the razors to your wrists.
莎拉 他在骗你
Sara, he's lying.
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
我爱你
I love you.
求你了 请别再这样对我
So, please, please don't do that to me again.
他们上次就是这么对你的
This is exactly what they did to you the last time.
阿门
Amen.
你看到的都是幻觉 莎拉
You are seeing things that aren't there, Sara.
莎拉 嘿
Sara, hey.
我现在和你在一起
I'm with you now.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
相信我 我会保护你
Trust me, I'll keep you safe.
现在一切都会不同的
Everything is going to be different now.
阿门
Amen.
莎拉 他在撒谎
Sara, he's lying!
离开她
Leave her now!
离开她
Leave her now!
离开人间
Leave this earth!
以上帝之名
In the name of God Himself!
附我身
Take me!
我驱逐你
I cast you out.
出来 恶魔
Out, demon!
我驱逐你
I cast you out!
出来
Out!
完成了
It is done.
她的生命体征正常
Her vitals are fine.
一切似乎都很好
Everything seems to be okay, here.
多谢帮忙 麦克
Thank for your help, Mike.
告辞
Ladies.
这种事我前所未闻
Well, I've never heard of anything like this before.
被附身的受害者
Victims of possession
通常不记得被附身了
don't usually remember being possessed.
感觉好真实 他……
It seemed so real. He...
感觉很像我丈夫
felt like my husband.
是它 莎拉 不是他
It, Sara. Not he.
你不能继续给它的幻象输送力量
You mustn't continue to give strength to its illusions.
事情还没结束
This isn't over yet.
实体已经清除 但你仍然很脆弱
The entity is purged but you're still vulnerable.
当一个恶魔 或这次的恶魔
When a demon, or in this case demons,
离开宿主
exit the host,
他们不会让灵魂恢复如初
they don't leave the soul as it was before the invasion.
会留下一个洞 一片虚空
A hole is left behind, a void,
一片黑暗
a pocket of darkness.
你能感觉到吧
You can feel it, can't you?
它最终会消失
It will eventually go away.
要当心 莎拉
Be cautious, Sarah.
坚定你的信念
Strengthen your faith.
用光明填满那个洞
Fill that hole with light.
朱莉 看好她
And, Julie, watch over her.
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
做她的灯塔
Be her lighthouse.
莎拉 我要泡茶
Sara, I'm gonna make some tea.
你要喝点吗
You want some?
听起来不错
That sounds good, actually.
医生给你开了这个
Doc gave me these to give to you.
莎拉
Sara.
是我发现你的
I was the one who found you.
你在浴缸里拿着刀片
In the bathtub with a razor blade.
我都无法描述那对我的影响
I can't even begin to describe what that did to me.
我知道住在这里一定会不断提醒我们
I know living here must be a constant reminder
爸爸妈妈发生的事
of what happened to Mom and Dad
但你知道 你随时都可以找我
but, you know, you can always talk to me
聊任何事 好吗
about whatever, whenever, right?