谈论谁 亲爱的 你在说什么啊
About who, dear? What are you talking about?
拜托 请你离开
Please, please just go.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
请你离开
Please go.
洗好的衣物怎么办
What about the laundry?
你被炒了
You're fired.
莎拉
Sara!
我们可以取消晚宴
We can call the whole thing off.
只要你一句话
Just say the word.
不
No.
我去了花♥园♥
I went out to the garden.
没有找到……
I couldn't find...
你描述的那个东西
whatever it was that you described.
只有一堆杂草
It was just a pile of weeds.
罗斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Rose...
别为罗斯道歉
Don't apologize about Rose.
你才是女主人
You are the woman of the house
你做了该做的
and you did what needed to be done.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
餐前勇气
Pre-dinner courage?
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
这酒好烈
That's strong.
像你一样
Like you.
我要下楼了 你会没事的
I'm gonna head downstairs. You'll be fine.
莎拉
Sara?
嗯
Yes?
我今晚可能要炫耀一下
I may show off a little tonight.
等了这么久 我想让大家认为
Just been so long and I want everyone
我们已经回归正常了
to think that we're back to normal.
或近乎正常
Or at least close to it.
希望你不介意
I hope that's okay.
我明白
I understand.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你真是美若天仙
You look fantastic.
谢谢你
Thank you.
朋友们 我想把你们重新介绍给
Friends, I would like to reintroduce you
莎拉·莱特夫人
to Mrs. Sara Wright.
谢谢你们
Um, thank you.
感谢大家到来
Thank you all for coming.
我可能不记得你们是谁 但我很高兴你们来了
I may not remember who you are but I'm glad you're here.
那是什么
What's that?
那是给你的 晚餐之后
Well, that's for you. After dinner.
来 坐这儿
Here, sit right here.
莎拉 你重新认识下大家吧
Sara, why don't you get reacquainted with everybody?
我去看看猪肉
I'm gonna go check on the pork.
看到你真是太好了 莎拉
It's so good to see you, Sara.
你看起来气色不错
You are looking very fine.
谢谢 -是真的吗
Thank you... - Is it true?
你什么都不记得了
You don't remember a thing?
我在慢慢想起来
Things are slowly coming back to me.
你肯定认识我和马德琳
Surely, you remember Madeleine and I.
哇哦 那是第一道……
Wow. Is that the first...
尼克 看起来真棒
Nick, that looks amazing.
那是当然
Sure does.
吃起来更棒
It's gonna taste even better.
对吗 鲍比
Isn't that right, Bobby.
我想我值得一点夸奖
I think I deserve a little credit.
嗨
Hi.
尼克
Nick.
莎拉 她说她什么都没跟你说
Sara, she said that she didn't say anything to you.
而且我不会烹饪猪肉
Plus, I had no idea how to cook the pork.
嗯 猪肉
Mm, pork.
如果可以 我想吞下整头猪
I'd eat my own body weight, if I could.
你这么说很搞笑 鲍比
You know, it's funny, you put it like that, Bobby.
我之前读过一些东西
I was reading something earlier
是关于我正在研究的食人恶习
for this thing I'm working on about cannibalism.
你知道食人族怎么称呼人肉吗
Do you know what cannibals call human flesh?
他们称其为长猪
They call it long pig.
没错 鲍比 他们说
That's it, Bobby. And they say
人肉味道就像猪肉
human flesh tastes like pork.
很显然 食人族吃人
Now, apparently, cannibals do what they do
是为了获得所食之人的力量
to acquire the power of the person they're eating.
提醒一下 他们不是整个人都吃
They don't eat the whole person, mind you,
只吃重要部分
just the important bits.
新几内亚的科罗威族仍然在吃人
The Korowai tribe of New Guinea still practice it.
我是说 人们从一开始就在
I mean, really, people have been practicing cannibalism
蚕食同类
since the beginning.
尼安德特人会吃尼安德特人
Neanderthal eating Neanderthal
然后现代人出现 又吃尼安德特人
then modern man shows up and eats Neanderthal.
显然现代人会吃现代人
And obviously modern man eats modern man.
呵
Huh?
不过仔细想想
When you think about it, though,
事情并没改变
nothing's really changed.
你丈夫真是个餐桌谈话的天才 对吧
Your husband has a gift for dinner conversation, doesn't he?
我提议为我们可爱的莎拉
Well, I would like to propose a toast
干一杯
to our lovely Sara.
愿你早日康复
May your recovery be swift
愿今晚你能重获新生
and may this night mark a rebirth for you.
干杯 -干杯
Salud...- Salud.
敬尼克
Oh, and to Nick
感谢做这顿饕餮盛宴
for cooking this extravagant meal
还有举办这次
and hosting this...
特殊的晚宴
very special evening.
干杯 -干杯
Salud.- Salud.
敬大家 感谢你们前来支持我们
To all of you for coming up and supporting us.
这个过程很不容易
It has not been an easy process
但我很有信心即将迎来成功
but I feel confident that we're on the homestretch.
最感谢我的妻子
But mostly to my wife...
没有她 我就没有家
without whom I wouldn't have a home.
或目标
Or purpose.
看到你最近变得坚强 我内心真的很充实
Watching you strengthen lately has really filled my heart.
敬摒弃过往
To never looking back.
敬摒弃过往
To never looking back.
莎拉
Sara.
外面有人
Someone's outside.
抱歉 你看到什么了
Sorry, what did you see?
我认为…… -莎拉
I thought... - Sara.
外面没有人
There's nobody outside.
你喝了多少
How many of these have you had?
莎拉 你看到的
Sara, maybe you saw
可能是玻璃的倒影之类的
your reflection in the glass or something.
莎拉 你这条裙子是哪儿来的
Sara, where did you get that dress?
太漂亮了
It's spectacular.
额 尼克送的
Um.... Nick.
哦 帅气迷人 品味还这么好
Oh... Handsome, charming and great taste.
拜托 还等什么
Come on. What are you waiting for?
开动吧
Dig in.
需要帮忙吗 罗斯
Can I help you, Rose?
钥匙
The key.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
对 各位 我们需要放松
Yeah. Everybody, we need to loosen up.
喝 我们一饮而尽 来吧
Drink. I want to see empty glasses. Come on.
谁再给我倒一杯
Somebody get me another drink.
就是这种魄力 这是个聚会 对吧
Now, that's the spirit. I mean, this is a party, right?
这是聚会
It's a party.
把手拿开
Get your hand off my leg.