我不知道她怎么了
I just don't know what's wrong with her.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you...
她在这儿
There she is.
看吧 很奇怪
See, it's so strange.
天啊
My God.
我告诉过你
I told you.
怎么了
What is it?
啊
Ah...
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
你怎么了
What is wrong with you!
滚
Go.
莎拉
Sara,.
那是谁
Who was that?
那是你姐姐
That was your sister.
另一个人 他们在这里
The other person... They were in here and
他好像在检查我 -等等 什么
he was like, examining me... - Wait, what?
我在门口遇到他们 -那他们怎么上来的
I met them at the door. - Then how did they get up here?
我没让他们进来 莎拉
No, I didn't let them in, Sara.
他们在这儿
They were here.
我知道你一直在做逼真的梦 莎拉
I know that you've been having very vivid dreams, Sara,
但我不会忽视这一个
but I'm not gonna ignore this one.
你姐姐卷入了一些麻烦
Your sister has gotten herself into some things.
她以前背着我做了很多事
She's done things behind my back in the past,
我不同意的事
things that I don't agree with.
所以我把他们拦在了门口
That's why I headed them off at the door.
但我向你保证 他们没有上来过
But I can assure you, darling, they were not up here.
只要我在 他们就上不来
And they won't be as long as I'm around.
西姆斯医生 这么说吧
Dr. Simms, let's just say...
我不同意他的做法 所以就此作罢
I don't agree with his practices and leave it at that.
我的脸看起来很可怕
My face looked horrible.
你太脆弱了 莎拉
You're so fragile, Sara.
我不能再看到你那样子
I can't find you like that again.
我不会让它发生
I won't let it happen.
我需要你
I need you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other.
不需要别人
We don't need anyone else.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会离开你
I will never leave you.
你很棒
You're good.
我不知道你会弹钢琴
I didn't know you can play the piano.
是的 你……
Yeah, well, you...
对
Right.
你好吗
How are you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你怎么样
How are you?
我想你了
I miss you.
谁
Who?
我曾经是谁
Who was I?
我觉得我就是个累赘
I just feel like such a burden
想搞清楚一切
trying to find out.
您曾是一切
You were everything.
你很风趣
You were funny.
善良 诚实
And kind, honest.
我永远无法成为的一切
Everything I could never be.
但你依然是
But you still are,
将来也是
still will be...
即使你恢复不了记忆
even if you don't get your memories back.
如果我们能重新开始呢
What if we could start again?
新生活
A new life
新记忆
with new memories.
我很乐意
I would love that.
就像第二次机会
Like a second chance.
这正是如此
That's exactly what this is.
我们很幸运
We're lucky
我不知道你会弹钢琴
I didn't know you could play the piano.
我还有很多事你不知道
Well, there's a lot about me you don't know.
我等不及想知道
I can't wait to find out.
我能听到你和我在一起
I can hear you with me.
给她点力量
Give her strength.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我想还行
I think I feel good.
为什么还行
Why good?
我不知道
I don't know.
关于你的事
Something about you.
你看我的眼神
That look you give me.
什么眼神
What look?
就像我属于这里
Like, I belong here.
和你一起
With you.
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I think?
你在感受
You're feeling it.
你的力量
Your power.
所以我在想……
which is why I was thinking...
你准备好了
you're ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
我们在这里办个晚宴如何
What would you say to a dinner party here?
邀请几个最好的朋友 简单地过一晚
A few of our closest friends? A simple evening.
饮酒作乐
Some wine, some laughs.
对你会有好处
It'd be good for you.
他们一直在问起你
They've been asking about you.
他们很关心你
They're concerned about you.
想好好看看你
Just want to see you well.
我认为这会很好
I think this will be really good.
噢 罗斯 让我来吧
Oh, Rose, let me get that.
不用 没事 我能行
No, it's okay. I've got it.
我帮你吧 -不必了
Let me help you. - Nah, it's nothing.
说了不必
It's nothing.
对不起 罗斯 我只是想……
I'm s-sorry, Rose, I just wanted...
当女人说她不需要帮忙
When a woman says she doesn't need help,
她就不需要帮忙
she doesn't need help.
看起来很重
It looked heavy.
罗斯有什么毛病吗
Is something the matter with Rose?
尼克
Nick?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
怎么了
Why?
我们在屋外 我想去帮她
Well, we were outside and I was trying to help her
可她……
and she just...
对我破口大骂
Snapped at me.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
骂你了 -对
Snapped? - Yes.
她对我破口大骂
She snapped at me.
骂回去
Snap back.
不 我不是这种人
No, that's not me.
莎拉 你不能让别人欺负你
Sara, you can't let people walk all over you.
你那是怒火中烧
That's the anger boiling inside.
如果你想变得健康 莎拉
I mean, if you're gonna get healthy, Sara,
你必须发泄出来
you have to, you've gotta let it out.
但不能对罗斯发泄 -为什么不能
But not at Rose. - Why not?
她是雇来的帮手 又不是你妈
She's the hired help. Not your mother.
她只是员工
She's an employee.
老实说 这听起来不像是
To be perfectly honest, it doesn't sound like
她会做的事 但如果你说她骂了你
something she'd do but if you say she snapped at you,
我相信你 -这无伤大雅
I believe you.. - It wasn't that big of a deal.
我只是…… -我跟你说
I just... - I'll tell you what,
下次她对你无礼 你就还回去
the next time she gives you shit, you let her have it.
我们现在练习一下
Let's practice right now.
你笑什么
What are you smiling at?