你在吗
Are you there?
你在吗
Are you there?
对不起
I'm so sorry...
莎拉 你在吗 -尼克
Sara. Are. You... - Nick!
别骚扰我妻子
Stop bothering my wife!
天呐 你吓到我了 -对不起 亲爱的
Oh, God, you scared me. - I'm sorry, darling.
我不能让他们这样骚扰你 现在不行
I just couldn't let them bother you like that, not right now.
我不知道该怎么…… -不 没关系
I didn't not what to do... - No, it's all right.
没关系 我几年前就应该
It's all right. I mean, I should have ripped
把这旧电♥话♥从墙上拆掉
that old phone from the wall years ago.
现在这些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
很高兴看到你起床
Just happy to see you up.
记忆恢复的怎么样
How's your memory?
我只记得一些小事
I only remember little things.
是吗 比如什么
Oh yeah? Like what?
家人
Family.
我知道我有个姐姐
I know I have a sister.
还有父母
And my parents.
你记得你父母吗
Do you remember your parents?
记得吧
I think so.
我在家的时候 他们来看过我吗
Have they come to see me since I've been home?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
不记得
No, I don't.
妈妈
Mom...
莎拉 你父母去世了
Sara, your parents are gone.
他们去年十月去世的
They died last October.
莎拉
Sara...
你姐姐 她……
It's your sister. She...
我父母死了 我姐姐也死了吗
My parents are dead and so is my sister?
不 她没死 她只是……
No, she's not dead, she's just...
好吧 我不会说
All right, look, I'm not gonna say
我把你的意外完全归咎于她
I blame her entirely for your accident
但她处理你父母遗嘱的方式
but the way that she handled your parents' will,
她耍手段几乎将所有遗产
she manipulated them into giving her
收入囊中 只给你留下了这个
almost everything and leaving you with nothing
空荡荡的大房♥子
but this big, empty house. I...
我实在想不出比这更自私
I just can't imagine a more selfish,
更让人生气的事情了
deplorable thing to do and to you,
她很冷血
her flesh and blood.
你的精神从此每况愈下
You spiraled down from there.
你情况变糟 所以我责怪她
You spiraled and yes, I blame her,
我把这一切都怪她头上
I blame her for a lot of this.
她不值得信任 莎拉
She is not to be trusted, Sara.
不过这些都过去了
But that, all of that is in the past.
从现在起 我们向前看
From now on, we're moving forward,
摒弃过往 明白吗
not looking back. You understand?
莎拉
Sara?
尼克 你吓我一跳
Nick, you startled me.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling,
我不是故意的
that certainly wasn't my intention.
那个女人是谁
Who was that woman?
我想我昨天看到你和她说话
I think I saw you talking with her yesterday.
哦 罗斯
Oh, Rose?
我请她在我写作的时候
I hired her to help me take care of you
帮我照顾你
while doing my writing.
她一直在这里吗
She's been here?
当然了
Yes, of course.
她把你照顾得很好
She's been taking great care of you.
你一直在沉睡
You've been sleeping...
这是件好事
which is a good thing.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我想我记得你是我丈夫
I... I think I remember you're my husband
但我不记得我们的任何经历
but I don't remember any of our experiences.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那我们的哥斯达黎加之旅呢
What about our trip to Costa Rica?
奥海镇的圣诞晚餐
Christmas dinner in Ojai?
你妈妈酒后吐真言 你受伤好几个星期
Your mum's drunken confession? You were scarred for weeks.
我们同居的那天
The day that we moved in together
是我一生中最棒的一天
was the best day of my life.
我很抱歉 尼克
I'm so sorry, Nick.
没关系 你会想起来的
It's okay, It'll all come back to you.
我得去工作了
Gotta get back to work.
尼克
Nick.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
尼克
Nick?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
三楼禁止入内
The third floor is off limits.
我……
I... I was...
尼克明确命令锁上这扇门
Nick gave explicit orders to keep this door locked.
可是为什么
But why?
三楼可以通往屋顶
The third floor has access to the roof.
我给你的床铺了新床单
I've put fresh sheets on your bed.
你得继续休息
You must continue to rest.
罗斯
Rose...
时钟在哪儿
Where's the clock?
时钟 -落地钟
The clock? - The grandfather clock.
我找遍了所有的房♥间都没找到
I've been into all these rooms and I can't find it.
这里没有落地钟
There's no grandfather clock.
你可能是梦到的
Perhaps you were dreaming it.
不是 我醒着的时候听到了
No, I've heard it when I've been awake,
我刚就听见了
I heard it just now.
所有房♥间我都进出过
I've been through all the rooms in this house
如果有落地钟
and if there was a grandfather clock,
我会看到的
I would have seen it.
你现在必须休息
Now you must rest.
你只需要休息
That's all you need to do.
我马上就来照顾你
I'll tend to you soon.
你真好闻
You smell good.
我洗了个澡
I took a shower.
尼克 走廊以前是不是有照片
Nick, where there photographs in the hallway?
有
There were.
但我拿掉了
But I had them removed.
为什么
Why?
你现在不必想这些
You don't have to think about those things right now.
但我想看看照片 也许能帮我恢复记忆
But I'd like to see them, they might help me rememb...
亲爱的 你刚有过
Sweetheart, you just went through
非常紧张的经历
a very intense experience.
你姐姐 你父母
Your sister, your parents,
我只想你把这些抛到九霄云外
I just want you to clear your head of all of that.
给自己点时间
Just give it some time.
一切都能想起来的
We'll put 'em back up.
什么浴缸
And what tub?
什么
What's that?
你说你发现我在浴缸
You said you found me in the bathtub when I...
但浴室里没有浴缸
There's no tub in the bathroom.
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
我拆掉了
I had it removed.
屋子里不需要那个东西
There was no need for that bad memory
来巩固这段糟糕的记忆
to cement itself in this house.
怎么了 莎拉
What's wrong, Sara?
你不相信我吗
Don't you believe me?
不 不是那样的
No, it's not that.
这一切感觉像个奇怪的梦
This all just feels like a strange dream.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
给自己点时间 好吗
Give it some time, okay?
如果你需要我 我就在这儿
If you need me, I'll be right here.
你得继续休息
You must continue to rest.